Harris for President Thread (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

MT15

Reaction score
    We can use this for just general Harris talk - related to schedule, crowd sizes, interviews and such. Things that don’t fit in the economic thread or in the general election thread.

I just saw this: a packed house in Savannah, GA. Around 7-9k people came out in the rain and waited in line. Another 80k were watching it live online at one point - just on the campaign YouTube account. That’s a lot of enthusiasm, in a red part of GA.

I don't have to look past his video about PA to see two glaring credibility issues:
    1. He picks only 3 questions out of the poll that people said they trust Trump on those issues. So what? Did voters say those issues are the most important to them? What did voters say about who they trust more on women's reproductive rights and general equal rights for all?
    2. He didn't say squat about the most meaningful poll question, "Out of Harris and Trump who would you vote for?" Funny how so many people always gloss over those numbers.
    When he got to that point where he said "unpin me." I unpinned him and watched timber gitters getting timber instead:

Fox polls (which are actually supposed to be very good) moved GA and NC to “toss-up” today

Didn’t know where else to put this, but AOC is being criticized by the far left for supporting Harris, so she has fired back.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out one day that Jill Stein was getting money from Russia and knew she was. She constantly parrots Russian propaganda. When the Green Party dumps her, I'll start taking them seriously again.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out one day that Jill Stein was getting money from Russia and knew she was. She constantly parrots Russian propaganda. When the Green Party dumps her, I'll start taking them seriously again.
    Wouldn't be surprised??? I'm certain of it! She's in the same class of useful idiots as Flynn, Giuliani and spews Russian propo with the best of them.

Lets see what the pope has to say :rolleyes:

On Friday, Francis said both candidates' policies are "against life".
    "Whether it is the one who is chasing away migrants, or the one who that kills children," said the pope. "Both are against life."
    Juvenile Parishioner: My Priest has been molesting me for years!
    Pope: Oh, what to do? Should I report the priest criminal behavior or...
    Pope: I GOT IT! I'll move him to another Parish! I'll call it "The Lesser of Two Evils" solution!

Juvenile Parishioner: My Priest has been molesting me for years!
    Pope: Oh, what to do? Should I report the priest criminal behavior or...
    Pope: I GOT IT! I'll move him to another Parish! I'll call it "The Lesser of Two Evils" solution!
    exactly. church is the easiest place for these people to flourish. not at a drag queen show.

Wouldn't be surprised??? I'm certain of it! She's in the same class of useful idiots as Flynn, Giuliani and spews Russian propo with the best of them.

170405-putin-flynn-dinner-jhc-1700.jpg

More polls

We might scream “5 POINT DIFFERENCE!!??” and then wonder what the hell is wrong with us as a society. 🤔 Of course, in no healthy sane group would a person such as DJT ever be considered for leadership, much less be competitive. And if all our voting age citizens activate, he should not stand a chance.
    This is the 2020 Election results. In 2020, 74m were vested in a wanna be mob boss. So many who seem ready to flush the foundation upon which the country was founded and replace it with what’s accurately described as fascism. 😳

Reasons? What pops into my head is racism, tribal, white supremacy, xenophobia, SELFISHNESS and stupidity.

IMG_3332.png
    2020​

Lets see what the pope has to say :rolleyes:

On Friday, Francis said both candidates' policies are "against life".
    "Whether it is the one who is chasing away migrants, or the one who that kills children," said the pope. "Both are against life."
    That's OK,,, It's fair that he be allowed his late August opinion.

What else that's fair is for me have the opinion that the Pope is the head men in the world's oldest con artist racket.

Steals approximately 10% off of the top of his followers income. A hefty hunk of change that is, and the Pope ultimately controls how it's to be spent. On the scale of con men the Pope is THE DON.

Our criminal "Don," (is actually named Don), that don isn't even on the same scale as the Pope insofar as being a don. Our Don is a petty piker in a size comparison contest with the Pope.

I sure hope the Pope thinks it's fair that I have a fair and considered opinion about him as well.

I wonder what his considered opinion is of me???

I would hope he considers me to be the "lesser of two evils," The same way he appears to be considering Harris.

My personal opinion is that the polls aren’t capturing women or young voters very well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom