Harris for President Thread (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MT15

Reaction score
    We can use this for just general Harris talk - related to schedule, crowd sizes, interviews and such. Things that don’t fit in the economic thread or in the general election thread.

I just saw this: a packed house in Savannah, GA. Around 7-9k people came out in the rain and waited in line. Another 80k were watching it live online at one point - just on the campaign YouTube account. That’s a lot of enthusiasm, in a red part of GA.

Days after Taylor Swift endorsed Kamala Harrisfor president, a new poll has revealed how the pop star’s choice might influence voters’ decisions.

The new poll from YouGov found just eight percent of voters said Swift’s endorsement would see them “somewhat” or “much more likely” to vote for Harris, while 20 percent said they would be less likely to vote for her…….

Days after Taylor Swift endorsed Kamala Harrisfor president, a new poll has revealed how the pop star’s choice might influence voters’ decisions.

The new poll from YouGov found just eight percent of voters said Swift’s endorsement would see them “somewhat” or “much more likely” to vote for Harris, while 20 percent said they would be less likely to vote for her…….

Did they disclose how many of those 20% were never going to vote for Harris in the first place?

I don’t believe these results, because if you are truly undecided, I don’t see an endorsement from a celebrity as in “this is who I see as the best candidate” as something that would drive you into the arms of a fascist. However I can easily see Trumpets trying to manipulate the poll results. 🤔

Note, MAGA is demanding that Harris take down Project 2025 ads after second assassination attempt. 🙄 I’d suggest that their plans for dismantling our democracy or Trump’s big potty mouth is the reason. “Don’t talk about our plan, P2025” is ludicrous and not an option.

Last edited:
    And he accused me of being paid by Dems - every accusation is a confession, lol.
    Full disclosure and honesty, if I could get Harris-Walz to pay me to post on social media on their behalf, I'd do it in a heart beat. I could use the cash and ain't nothing like getting paid for what you were going to do anyhow.

Too bad Harris-Walz have more integrity than Putin and Trump-Vance.

See what I mean? I do it for free.

I truly believe because of polling like this. He is gong to have to cave to another debate. You can't have one of the biggest moments of the election be of you getting dog-walked for 2 hours.

I truly believe because of polling like this. He is gong to have to cave to another debate. You can't have one of the biggest moments of the election be of you getting dog-walked for 2 hours.
    It's a "no win" scenario for trump to do another debate with Harris. Doing so, will only result in trump leaving a lasting impression of him being dog-walked for an additional 2 hours.

I’m not sure. I mean he’s still going on about how people aren’t leaving his rallies today. His NPD took a big hit because she wasn’t afraid or intimidated and she laughed at him and called him a joke, basically. I lean toward he won’t dare do that again.

Definitely has been a turn in the polling:

It's a "no win" scenario for trump to do another debate with Harris. Doing so, will only result in trump leaving a lasting impression of him being dog-walked for an additional 2 hours.
    Also, the campaign ads, rallies and news coverage have a lot more to do with the polling trend. The polling trend started before the debate and are on the same trajectory since the debates. The debates don't sway voting as much as people think they do. Decades of history, studies and research have shown that to be true. Voters are most swayed by what events and conditions in the last 2 to 3 weeks before election day. The final debates happen too far away from election day to have any lasting or significant impact on voting.

I like how this guy analyzes the polls and sort of explains things. This poll was more favorable to Trump than most, IIRC. I also don’t see Rs matching Dems enthusiasm at this point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom