/* */

General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
    Reaction score
    Today it begins, Kamala has reached the point that she's the Democratic Party nominee:

There's video from today. this link has video from her first public appearance since Biden endorsed her:

She spent yesterday on the telephone for most of the day. I read that yesterday that she called the party leaders in all 50 states. That would take me three days.

She's renamed her YouTube channel, that's the where to go for video: https://www.youtube.com/@kamalaharris

This is her video on her channel from two hours ago:

To play it, start it, and then move it up to 5:47. This was one of those live videos which don't start at zero.

I've named this thread General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump

Trump needs an introduction post as well, a MAGA suporter ought to write it: @Farb, @SaintForLife , @Others, calling for someone to please introduce your GOP candidate for this 2024 general election thread.

Last edited:
    Imagine defending a President candidate hiding from reporters and interviews and when she finally agreed to one she had to have her support animal in Walz. She can't even do the interview by herself. You guys would be constantly making fun of Trump if he did that.
    Trump did do that. Trump had cut way down on campaign appearances before Biden stepped aside. He hadn’t done a real sit down interview with somebody that isn’t totally in the bag for him for months, maybe years. He did a joint interview with Vance - and nobody here made fun of him for that - because that is customary for the first interview in a presidential election.

You are so blinded by partisanship that you just cannot acknowledge what is reality.

Imagine defending a President candidate hiding from reporters and interviews and when she finally agreed to one she had to have her support animal in Walz. She can't even do the interview by herself. You guys would be constantly making fun of Trump if he did that.
    Nah, we have enough fun watching your rapidly declining, openly racist, misogynistic grifter and his just plain weird VP choice showing what azzhats they are. JD Vance can’t order a doughnut and Trump stood in a section at Arlington making a thumbs up.

Why do you hate America?

Now you all are defending a presidential candidate who never received a single vote from voters,

Who's in the cult again?
    Show me where the Constitution - or any government document - that says that voters must select a presidential candidate. Did you know that not a single vote from voters are necessary to select a presidential candidate in any party? How did Libertarians select their presidential nominee?

The MAGA cult (not republicans) have tricked you into parroting this meaningless "talking point". It has zero value, other than to other MAGA cult members pointing fingers and giggling amongst themselves.

This is how the Stars and Stripes is covering the cemetery incident. It seems pretty fair and balanced to me. It was typical Trump. The conditions agreed to were ignored and now Vance is lying about it.

This is how the Stars and Stripes is covering the cemetery incident. It seems pretty fair and balanced to me. It was typical Trump. The conditions agreed to were ignored and now Vance is lying about it.

Vance is lying about it? I am stunned.

We make fun of Trump regardless. He is his own worst enemy.

"keep him talking" is the mantra for this 2024 election cycle.

From electrocution from battery powered boats vs eaten by shark to his wayward ramblings about the border wall ( 2016 says hello )

BTW- im surprised at you....you are about 24 hrs late on the newest "her campaign is manufactured" line from the GOP.

Vance is lying about it? I am stunned.
    Yeah - he is saying that Harris has criticized Trump, when she has made no comment. And he used the lie about a statement she never made to say “She can go to hell”.

A real stand up guy. He’s so clearly misogynistic that it’s blindingly obvious.

You find it an interesting political strategy to hide a candidate that hasn't received a single vote, doesn't have any policy positions on her website, has been hiding from reporters and interviews and who can't do an interview by herself?

From the party that is the supposed protector of democracy?
    i am having a real problem understanding this sentence. why does this matter? this is actually a pretty new thing in terms of this country. it wasn't until the 70s that both parties required primaries. before then, some staes did it, but most did not.
    What if Trump would have been killed by Crooks? are you saying the GOP would HAVE to nomonate Haley because she got the second most votes?
    What if something happened to Trump today? who would run? would they go with Vance or pick someone else and require them to keep Vance as their running mate?

it just cracks me up. I really believe yall think it some kind of law or requirement. are you saying every president before the parties decided to have primaries nationally should not be considered legit presidents?

Are you saying a third party candidate should not be able to run because they didn't have a voting primary?

This view make everyone who says it look like a moron...

You find it an interesting political strategy to hide a candidate that hasn't received a single vote, doesn't have any policy positions on her website, has been hiding from reporters and interviews and who can't do an interview by herself?

From the party that is the supposed protector of democracy?

Do you actually believe this? You really seem to be all over the place. Harris has been on the national stage for 8 years now, and has done plenty of solo interviews and has announced policy positions both before running for President and after. For those that care about policy, we already have a general sense of her positions and policies, and we can expect them to have some movement depending on circumstances and political realities.

So, yes, I do find it interesting. She's trying to win an election - she's only had about a month as the actual candidate and not the vice president. Trump is not well liked at all. People were worried about Biden's age. Her goal will be to show she's not an butt crevasse like Trump, and look more presidential, and to be younger than Biden.

I don't understand your protector of democracy comment. None of that is contrary to American rule of law.

There just might be a trend for women to support each other in quiet ways. I may do this myself.

This could gain traction. Maybe another one could be a printout of the meme where Trump is making fun of women who give blow jobs, encouraging republican women to stop giving blow jobs. I mean if the top republican ridicules women who give blow jobs, then surely republican men don't want blow jobs, right?

This is how ridiculous SFL is being when he criticizes Harris for having an interview with Walz.

IMG_1546.jpeg

Show me where the Constitution - or any government document - that says that voters must select a presidential candidate. Did you know that not a single vote from voters are necessary to select a presidential candidate in any party? How did Libertarians select their presidential nominee?

The MAGA cult (not republicans) have tricked you into parroting this meaningless "talking point". It has zero value, other than to other MAGA cult members pointing fingers and giggling amongst themselves.

they are trying to find anything they can,, they have even stooped to the level citing the Dredd Scott decision on why she can't run..lol.
    they are backed against the wall and are now slinging their own poop as their last defence...

This could gain traction. Maybe another one could be a printout of the meme where Trump is making fun of women who give blow jobs, encouraging republican women to stop giving blow jobs. I mean if the top republican ridicules women who give blow jobs, then surely republican men don't want blow jobs, right?

They obviously don't want to have regular sex, either. No birth control, no abortion, no emergency healthcare during pregnancy...no woman in her right mind would let a man touch her in a red state these days.

they are trying to find anything they can,, they have even stooped to the level citing the Dredd Scott decision on why she can't run..lol.
    they are backed against the wall and are now slinging their own poop as their last defence...
    And howling. Don't forget the howling.

This GOP strategy to win over female voters is going really well.

I get it. It's hard to defend an undemocratic action like letting Obama and other party elites picking the new nominee. But this is how you defend it?
    When you constantly have to say MAGA over and over you know you don't have much else to say.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom