General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump (12 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
Reaction score
Today it begins, Kamala has reached the point that she's the Democratic Party nominee:

There's video from today. this link has video from her first public appearance since Biden endorsed her:

She spent yesterday on the telephone for most of the day. I read that yesterday that she called the party leaders in all 50 states. That would take me three days.

She's renamed her YouTube channel, that's the where to go for video: https://www.youtube.com/@kamalaharris

This is her video on her channel from two hours ago:

To play it, start it, and then move it up to 5:47. This was one of those live videos which don't start at zero.

I've named this thread General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump

Trump needs an introduction post as well, a MAGA suporter ought to write it: @Farb, @SaintForLife , @Others, calling for someone to please introduce your GOP candidate for this 2024 general election thread.

Last edited:
Statement tonight on a video released yesterday. Russian op.

Putin is sending out his minions en masse to help Trump and the Republicans. They're all terrified of how the election is going to turn out and the direction the majority of us are going to take our society in.

The good news is that all levels of our government are effectively protecting this election from Russian, Trump and Republican subversion.

We're probably going to see a lot more of their minions create accounts here in addition to the one that just arrived.

Putin is sending out his minions en masse to help Trump and the Republicans. They're all terrified of how the election is going to turn out and the direction the majority of us are going to take our society in.

The good news is that all levels of our government are effectively protecting this election from Russian, Trump and Republican subversion.
I hope so. I don’t have total confidence, MAGA will do just about anything - they proved that several years ago on Jan 6.

Let's be clear Bezos has 10B+ in AWS contracts with the government. Trump already gave a contract to M$ out of spite. The werid thing is Gates obviously hates Trump just as much.
Then stand up and do the right thing and help to defeat Trump. He bought the freaking paper, if he can’t do the right thing he should have never bought it in the first place.

Watching the Harris Houston rally - and I noticed this also:

I think the disinformation campaign has fooled news and other media outlets more than it has fooled a large majority of the voters.

The data on small donors and early voting contradict the polling and news outlets that keep saying it's a neck and neck race. One is empirical data, the other is speculation.

I'm here to tell you that's what newsprint ink looks like when it is painted on with a brush.

GaxYSlHWYAAAFxQ

Messy stuff.

At least one reporter has taken to Twitter asking people to not cancel their WaPo subscriptions. Why should we listen? I feel bad for them, but I cannot support a newspaper this willing to fold to a fascist.

Broken trust.

At least one reporter has taken to Twitter asking people to not cancel their WaPo subscriptions. Why should we listen? I feel bad for them, but I cannot support a newspaper this willing to fold to a fascist.

Broken trust.

I temper my inner feelings about this after looking at it for what's real ,and what's unreal.

That which is real is the effect Jeff Bezos has had on his papers non-endorsement. It's hitting super issue status, more people are noticing that Bezos efforts have turned against him, and many times much more is being made of this than their full endorsement would have ever had.

:) << smile when one can smile.

What is unreal is the idea that anyone who failed to read the editorial which was not published, has not heard about it more the way it has developed than it ever would had Bezos done nothing.

If Bezos had wanted to support Harris he couldn't have done it in a more effective way than the way he did what he did.

Sour Grapes>> I don't subscribe to the WP, so I can't cancel my subscription.

Trump met with executives from Blue Origin in Austin.

This was all about Blue Origin v SpaceX.

Especially after Trump awarded cloud contract to Microsoft instead of AWS.

Now when Trump loses, I hope the Harris administration let's Bezos know, no need to even bid for Govt contract. You wasting time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
Top Bottom