General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump (8 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
Reaction score
Today it begins, Kamala has reached the point that she's the Democratic Party nominee:

There's video from today. this link has video from her first public appearance since Biden endorsed her:

She spent yesterday on the telephone for most of the day. I read that yesterday that she called the party leaders in all 50 states. That would take me three days.

She's renamed her YouTube channel, that's the where to go for video: https://www.youtube.com/@kamalaharris

This is her video on her channel from two hours ago:

To play it, start it, and then move it up to 5:47. This was one of those live videos which don't start at zero.

I've named this thread General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump

Trump needs an introduction post as well, a MAGA suporter ought to write it: @Farb, @SaintForLife , @Others, calling for someone to please introduce your GOP candidate for this 2024 general election thread.

Last edited:
People can’t get enough of betting on the 2024 presidential election, and thanks to a recent legal ruling, it’s easier than ever for Americans to vote with their wallet.

On Polymarket, one of the top online exchanges, people have already spent over $1.2 bn betting on the US presidential election. That includes two mystery individuals betting millions on a Trump win.

Betting market odds are suddenly on the lips of US broadcasters and campaign spin doctors, quoted like polls and watched like the weather.

Betting on elections has long been prohibited in the US, but various exchanges and their users have found ways to get in on the action nonetheless.……..

Unlike any other normal person, Trump is nearly bullet-proof, but there might be a couple of things. Maybe proof of pedophilia, incest, or a recent abortion. I think there is some suggestive evidence of pedophilia and incest, but no proof. Any abortion would have to have occurred since he became president. It is really crazy what his supporters will justify and condone. Trump derangement syndrome is real, but the deranged people are his supporters, not the people that point out how outlandishly inappropriate and unworthy Trump is.

If Trump wins, it will upend the idea of a modern campaign. It will prove you don't need a ground game, debates, coherent messaging.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican Donald Trump, who still refuses to accept that he lost the 2020 election to Democrat Joe Biden, says he wants a presidential victory Nov. 5 to be so overwhelming that the results are “too big to rig.”

“We want a landslide,” he recently told supporters in Georgia. “We can’t let anything happen.”

No matter the margins, Republicans and Democrats are preparing for a potentially lengthy battle over the results once they come in.

Dozens of lawsuits that could set the stage for challenges after the votes are counted are already playing out in courts across the country. Most have been filed by Republicans and their allies.

Many of the cases involve challenges to mail-in balloting, ballots from overseas voters and claims of voting by people who are not U.S citizens.

Trump, who faces federal criminal charges over his efforts to overturn his 2020 defeat, has repeatedly declined to state unequivocally that he will accept this year’s results…….

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican Donald Trump, who still refuses to accept that he lost the 2020 election to Democrat Joe Biden, says he wants a presidential victory Nov. 5 to be so overwhelming that the results are “too big to rig.”

“We want a landslide,” he recently told supporters in Georgia. “We can’t let anything happen.”

No matter the margins, Republicans and Democrats are preparing for a potentially lengthy battle over the results once they come in.

Dozens of lawsuits that could set the stage for challenges after the votes are counted are already playing out in courts across the country. Most have been filed by Republicans and their allies.

Many of the cases involve challenges to mail-in balloting, ballots from overseas voters and claims of voting by people who are not U.S citizens.

Trump, who faces federal criminal charges over his efforts to overturn his 2020 defeat, has repeatedly declined to state unequivocally that he will accept this year’s results…….

Here he tells reporter that a poll has him at 93% winning.

He teeing up the narrative. The difference is he isn't PoTUS.

Meanwhile, during his "fantasy fries slinging" event, he was asked about minimum wages.

As per usual, didn't offer a single thought on it. Because we know his thought on it.

Aaaannnd NM...the whole McDonalds thing was a staged event.

Good grief.

Irony - proclaiming you are proud to open your doors to everyone in a literal notice that you will be closed to accommodate a felon and adjudicated rapist who wants to play act at working.

Maybe this particular store should be ignored by the good people of that town for a while?

South Carolina GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham on Sunday slammed members of his own party who are supporting Vice President Kamala Harris’ presidential bid, asking them, “What the hell are you doing?”

“You’re supporting the most radical nominee in the history of American politics,” Graham said on NBC News’ “Meet the Press.”

Several high-profile Republicans have endorsedHarris in recent weeks, including former GOP Reps. Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger and several former members of the Trump administration.

“The danger to this country is the policies of Biden and Harris,” Graham added. “Her fingerprints are all over this disaster. And I can’t take four more years of this crap.”…….

Irony - proclaiming you are proud to open your doors to everyone in a literal notice that you will be closed to accommodate a felon and adjudicated rapist who wants to play act at working.

Maybe this particular store should be ignored by the good people of that town for a while?
I would suggest docking the entire McDonald's corporation over it. They failed to police what their franchise stores were doing.

Not that I will be able to help, I haven't gone to a fast food place in years. It would be a 50 mile drive to the closest McDonald's.

South Carolina GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham on Sunday slammed members of his own party who are supporting Vice President Kamala Harris’ presidential bid, asking them, “What the hell are you doing?”

“You’re supporting the most radical nominee in the history of American politics,” Graham said on NBC News’ “Meet the Press.”

Several high-profile Republicans have endorsedHarris in recent weeks, including former GOP Reps. Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger and several former members of the Trump administration.

“The danger to this country is the policies of Biden and Harris,” Graham added. “Her fingerprints are all over this disaster. And I can’t take four more years of this crap.”…….

Poor baby Boo Boo, he "can't take four more years of this crap."

something I've just realized this election. i see much fewer Trump yard signs. and i live in an area (Ascension parish) that is heavily Republican territory. I'm wondering if women are talking their husbands into not putting them out (as part of this women secretly voting Harris movement).
in 2020, they were everywhere..

The fact that Johnson is the SotH is a shining example of what is wrong with congress. He's a guy that ran unopposed in a state where voter turnout is in a persistent depressed condition. The last time he faced an opponent was in 2020 and he was elected to office with 185K votes of 307K.

Johnson's district includes Shreveport and he should face some sort of a challenge but this state has been abandoned by the DNC and I kinda don't blame them! Democratic voters in this state don't vote, but they sure do like to birch about their officials. If they would vote consistently, this state wouldn't be a ruby red state and maybe we wouldn't have radical extremist as leaders.

No Lindsey, it is YOU that is supporting the most radical nominee in American history...he's also the FIRST twice impeached, the FIRST felon, and the FIRST to be held liable for sexual assault!

Our country deserves better than both Graham and Trump.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
Top Bottom