General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump (10 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
Reaction score
Today it begins, Kamala has reached the point that she's the Democratic Party nominee:

There's video from today. this link has video from her first public appearance since Biden endorsed her:

She spent yesterday on the telephone for most of the day. I read that yesterday that she called the party leaders in all 50 states. That would take me three days.

She's renamed her YouTube channel, that's the where to go for video: https://www.youtube.com/@kamalaharris

This is her video on her channel from two hours ago:

To play it, start it, and then move it up to 5:47. This was one of those live videos which don't start at zero.

I've named this thread General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump

Trump needs an introduction post as well, a MAGA suporter ought to write it: @Farb, @SaintForLife , @Others, calling for someone to please introduce your GOP candidate for this 2024 general election thread.

Last edited:
Sweitzer with another PA poll, this one is local to a certain district, I haven’t looked that district up yet.

Edit: someone in comments said this district went for Biden by only 0.6% in 2020.

Last edited:
The private calls, sending Putin covid testing machines, and the public adulation. Something is up.

Trump/Putin is the relationship Blair so desperately wanted with Bush.

Putin knows what Trump aspires to become. He recognized it early.

Trumps exclusion from the NYC billionaires club in the 90s is not all that dissimilar to what Putin felt when the wall came down in Germany and his return to Russia thereafter- never really one of the "elites" ( mentally/emotionally )

They both had to ascend in different paths, but the goal for both has ALWAYS been the same- absolute power.

Putin attained it, Trump wants it- who better to cozy up to than the person that can show you how to get there. Problem is here in the US its not exactly the same as Russia. So methodology is different and its hard to brainwash 200mm ppl. But the way our electoral system is set up, you dont have to target 200mm, just those in certain states.

Its a coordinated effort between the two that isnt a "recorded" pact- its just understood.

Make no mistake, Putin is the ALPHA in this relationship.

Donald Trump declines invitation for second debate with Kamala Harris hosted by Fox News
You know he is scared when he won't even do it with Fox moderators..lol

Former President Donald Trump declined additional debates with Vice President Kamala Harris after reportedly turning down an invitation from Fox News.
Fox News invited the candidates to debate in Pennsylvania on either Oct. 24 or Oct. 27, with Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum as moderators, the outlet said Wednesday.
This would present an opportunity for each candidate to make his or her closing arguments," FOX News Media executives wrote.

Donald Trump declines invitation for second debate with Kamala Harris hosted by Fox News
You know he is scared when he won't even do it with Fox moderators..lol

I think it's a recognition that a debate will only help Kamala, so why do anything that helps her? It may indicate that it's so close he doesn't want to fork it up, but one would think that if he knew he was losing he'd want a debate, so he also might feel he has it in the bag and doesn't need one.

All I do know is that every time I see him on TV lately (before I change the channel) he seems tired, diminished, and angry.

Most voters in Ohio do not believe Donald Trump’s racist falsehood that Haitian immigrants are “eating the pets” of Springfield.

But the Republican presidential candidate is still leading Vice President Kamala Harris by roughly six percentage points in the state, maintaining his lead from his 2016 and 2020 victories, according to polling from The Washington Post.
Roughly 55 percent of Ohio voters, including nearly every Democratic voter in the survey, correctly believe that the debunked viral claim that Haitian immigrants in the state are eating people’s cats and dogs is false.

But 42 percent of Ohio Republicans believe Trump, the poll found. Taken together with the respondents who say they’re “not sure,” that figure is 68 percent.…….

A Kremlin spokesperson said that Donald Trump’s administration did send Russian president Vladimir Putin medical equipment during the onset of the cornavirus pandemic, despite Trump’s campaign denying any exchange took place. Moscow also denied that Putin spoke on the phone with Trump seven times after he left office in 2021, according to a state news agency.

Dmitry Peskov, Putin’s press secretary, claimed an exchange of equipment did happen but denied that phone calls took place, a claim made in Washington Post journalist Bob Woodward’s upcoming book, titled War.…..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
Top Bottom