General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
    Reaction score
    Today it begins, Kamala has reached the point that she's the Democratic Party nominee:

There's video from today. this link has video from her first public appearance since Biden endorsed her:

She spent yesterday on the telephone for most of the day. I read that yesterday that she called the party leaders in all 50 states. That would take me three days.

She's renamed her YouTube channel, that's the where to go for video: https://www.youtube.com/@kamalaharris

This is her video on her channel from two hours ago:

To play it, start it, and then move it up to 5:47. This was one of those live videos which don't start at zero.

I've named this thread General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump

Trump needs an introduction post as well, a MAGA suporter ought to write it: @Farb, @SaintForLife , @Others, calling for someone to please introduce your GOP candidate for this 2024 general election thread.

Last edited:
    So Trump (the LLC) is accepting Bitcoin to buy those expensive cheap watches. This way, foreign nationals can send money to Trump without anyone knowing, right?

Former President Donald Trump expressed his frustration over a fly that approached his lecturn in a bizarre moment during a rally speech.

Trump was on stage at Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin, making a point about a hat, when he appears to get distracted by the creature.

“Oh there’s a fly,” the former president said. “I wonder where the fly came from?”

One audience member shouted out “Kamala.”

Trump continued: “See, two years ago, I wouldn’t have had a fly up here. You’re changing rapidly. We can’t take it any longer.”

It wasn’t clear who the president was referring to before changing the subject.…..

Also, suddenly the VP is responsible for his Secret Service protection? lol. No, Donny, we all know you’re not pulling the crowds you used to. We can see it every rally. They also leave after 30 minutes pretty consistently.

Also, suddenly the VP is responsible for his Secret Service protection? lol. No, Donny, we all know you’re not pulling the crowds you used to. We can see it every rally. They also leave after 30 minutes pretty consistently.

I'd noticed that his hands had been shriveling during the last few weeks.

Former President Donald Trump expressed his frustration over a fly that approached his lecturn in a bizarre moment during a rally speech.

Trump was on stage at Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin, making a point about a hat, when he appears to get distracted by the creature.

“Oh there’s a fly,” the former president said. “I wonder where the fly came from?”

One audience member shouted out “Kamala.”

Trump continued: “See, two years ago, I wouldn’t have had a fly up here. You’re changing rapidly. We can’t take it any longer.”

It wasn’t clear who the president was referring to before changing the subject.…..

poor fly got gassed to death I bet.

Has anyone noticed the drop in Trump signs this election? I have seen one. It was a lttle jarring. Then I remembered I used to see them everywhere.

The election is going to be interesting. Trump has zero ground game, enthusiasm gap compared to 2016/2020, and they are trying to turn out less frequent voters.

Has anyone noticed the drop in Trump signs this election? I have seen one. It was a lttle jarring. Then I remembered I used to see them everywhere.

The election is going to be interesting. Trump has zero ground game, enthusiasm gap compared to 2016/2020, and they are trying to turn out less frequent voters.

I may have mentioned this before, but my normal morning commute takes me past 4 houses with Harris/Walz signs. Recently, a single Trump/Vance sign showed up next door to one. I'm keeping my eyes open to see if any more show up.

Not only are there less Trump yard signs, but the ones I've seen are much smaller than normal sized candidate signs. It's almost like they are embarrassed to publicly support him, as they should be...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom