General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
Reaction score
Today it begins, Kamala has reached the point that she's the Democratic Party nominee:

There's video from today. this link has video from her first public appearance since Biden endorsed her:

She spent yesterday on the telephone for most of the day. I read that yesterday that she called the party leaders in all 50 states. That would take me three days.

She's renamed her YouTube channel, that's the where to go for video: https://www.youtube.com/@kamalaharris

This is her video on her channel from two hours ago:

To play it, start it, and then move it up to 5:47. This was one of those live videos which don't start at zero.

I've named this thread General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump

Trump needs an introduction post as well, a MAGA suporter ought to write it: @Farb, @SaintForLife , @Others, calling for someone to please introduce your GOP candidate for this 2024 general election thread.

Last edited:
Allan Lichtman, the historian dubbed the “Nostradamus” of US presidential elections, has predicted that Kamala Harris will win the White House in November’s poll.

Having previously warned the Democrats of the dangers of removing Joe Biden from the ticket, Lichtman nevertheless forecast that the vice-president, who became the party’s nominee after the president withdrew in July, would be elected in a video for the New York Times.

He said Harris was on course to beat Donald Trump even though the Democrats had effectively surrendered the valuable key of presidential incumbency, one of 13 he used to determine the likely outcome.

“Kamala Harris will be the next president of the United States – at least that’s my prediction for the outcome of this race,” Lichtman, 77, says at the conclusion of the quirky seven-minute video, which features him running in a track athlete’s garb, against other elderly competitors in a qualifying race for the 2025 national senior Olympics.

“But the outcome is up to you. So get out and vote.”

Lichtman’s predictions are based on a set of true/false propositions, and take no account of polling trends.……

Meanwhile Vance was asked the same question. No real answer.

Somebody needed to ask him if all of those people that he wants to "empower" to take care of our kids (whatever that means) have to be married so that they can prove they have an "investment in our kids future." Because if you take all of the unmarried people out of child care, that's going to make things orders of magnitude worse, not better.

Quite the spicy hot take

Both on the Harris Walz interview and why she’s voting for Trump

What we as a nation have to understand is that there is no truth nor shame in the Republican party anymore. They're utterly divorced from reality, willfully so.

They're like an amoral AI programmed to get people to vote for it. It'll say ten contradictory things in ten minutes, it'll fake quotes, fake images, fake events. It'll lie, cheat, steal, even kill in order to achieve the programmed goal.

And it won't feel remorse about any of it.

what i want to point out is that any normal person, would be utterly embarrassed at that answer.

That was me, 40 years ago, sophomore, not having read but crib notes on Farenheit 451, and having to orate my book report in front of the class, all of whom READ it.

and leaving from in front the class feeling like an idiot.

His brain is wired in such a way that feeling simply doesnt exist for him.

Apparently he wasnt done with his "report"

holy cow.

Question: What do you estimate will be the impact on the deficit from your policies?"

( yall aint ready for this )

Apparently he wasnt done with his "report"

holy cow.

Question: What do you estimate will be the impact on the deficit from your policies?"

( yall aint ready for this )

Why even ask this guy a legitimate question? He can't answer any of them rationally. He has no freaking clue. Better to ask him stupid shirt you'd ask a toddler like "what his favorite color is" and add then add on " and how that can help the economy?" You know he'd come up with some stupid shirt as a response. At least then it's garbage in, garbage out. Asking Trump legitimate questions a presidential candidate is suppose to be able to answer almost legitimizes him even when he goes on a rambling response.

Why even ask this guy a legitimate question? He can't answer any of them rationally. He has no freaking clue. Better to ask him stupid shirt you'd ask a toddler like "what his favorite color is" and add then add on " and how that can help the economy?" You know he'd come up with some stupid shirt as a response. At least then it's garbage in, garbage out. Asking Trump legitimate questions a presidential candidate is suppose to be able to answer almost legitimizes him even when he goes on a rambling response.

I think its meant to emphasize just how inept at economic policy he is.

He spent first 30 seconds REPEATING the first part of the question , talked about trade deficit ( not the same as our national deficit ) then to China building car factories in Mexico then on to rip the UAW -

from a question on how YOUR economic policy will affect the deficit.

I think its meant to emphasize just how inept at economic policy he is.

He spent first 30 seconds REPEATING the first part of the question , talked about trade deficit ( not the same as our national deficit ) then to China building car factories in Mexico then on to rip the UAW -

from a question on how YOUR economic policy will affect the deficit.

I guess my point is that you don't even need to do that to show his ineptness. If you ask him the stupid question I proposed, he'd think it's a legitimate question and do one his perfect rambling answers the will more emphatically demonstrate his complete and utter ignorance.

By asking him a legitimate question, I think it may lead some people who are equally ignorant on the economy to believe that they wouldn't ask him such a serious question if they didn't think he's worthy of answering it.

IDK. Maybe it's just me reacting to how pointless it is to ask that guy any type of question. He's a full blown moran.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
Top Bottom