/* */

General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
Reaction score
Today it begins, Kamala has reached the point that she's the Democratic Party nominee:

There's video from today. this link has video from her first public appearance since Biden endorsed her:

She spent yesterday on the telephone for most of the day. I read that yesterday that she called the party leaders in all 50 states. That would take me three days.

She's renamed her YouTube channel, that's the where to go for video: https://www.youtube.com/@kamalaharris

This is her video on her channel from two hours ago:

To play it, start it, and then move it up to 5:47. This was one of those live videos which don't start at zero.

I've named this thread General Election 2024 Harris vs Trump

Trump needs an introduction post as well, a MAGA suporter ought to write it: @Farb, @SaintForLife , @Others, calling for someone to please introduce your GOP candidate for this 2024 general election thread.

Last edited:
There is no need to talk to me. Yet here is your answer....
I want a candidate who is dignified.
A candidate who is respected by our allies and feared by our enemies.
I want a candidate who favors a strong US Military.
I want a candidate who is a Christian.
I want a candidate who isn't going to legislate mandatory Electric Vehicles by some future target year.
I want candidate who professes that the life of the developing child in the womb is precious....the President I'd like to see would declare that strongly AND YET NOT push for that to become the law of the land. Everyone has to give an account to God when their life on earth is done. I don't want to impose my faith on others.
I'd like a strong border.
I want a candidate who's not necessarily a Christian. I'm not a Christian, why would I want one for my President.

So far all of them for all of US history have been Christians of one sort or another. All except for the Criminal, he's a null.

It's time for something new. I probably got that something new which I want for this election in Harris,

Votes for Harris is what I want.

I don't think of her as being a Christian. She might be, but that's not how I think of her, and I would prefer to not mess with that.

That's also what I want. If her religion is not what I want, I don't want to know about it. So don't tell me if she's a Christian, I would prefer to not know what her religion is.

It would be OK if she likes crystals and pyramids. Likes native dream catchers. Beads. ... ... ...

Goes to powwows like I like to go.

Here are some anti Trump videos that I pledged to provide to @LA - L.A.
Trump should read his Bible...

Trump is a bully....

Trump is disrespectful to women...

Trump is so divisive. Four years of Trump would be 4 years of government gridlock.
Haley would have been a MUCH better GOP nominee!

Trump was so very wrong re. his treatment of his own VP on Jan 6th

Listen, this is just the tip of the iceberg, but I have to focus on other things...especially my family trip in a few hours from now.
I hope you found this post to be genuine @LA - L.A. ...because it IS genuine as to why I dislike DJT.

Well, that's nice.

I call him what he is,,, the criminal.

The Criminal.

Just a reminder: any sane, normal person would have simply apologized for his campaign staff assaulting a female cemetery official and said the filming was a misunderstanding and moved on. Trump cannot be normal in any way, shape or form.

Exhibit B in “Trump is not normal and cannot be normal”

Just listening to Trump shows how limited his intellect is. He literally has little grasp of topics beyond what he sees as benefiting himself. His vocabulary and speech are fossilized in a late elementary school level.

As for Mark Levin? Can we yeet him back to England?

Can we yeet him back to England?

jey-uso-yeet.gif

I want a candidate who's not necessarily a Christian. I'm not a Christian, why would I want one for my President.

So far all of them for all of US history have been Christians of one sort or another. All except for the Criminal, he's a null.

It's time for something new. I probably got that something new which I want for this election in Harris,

Votes for Harris is what I want.

I don't think of her as being a Christian. She might be, but that's not how I think of her, and I would prefer to not mess with that.

That's also what I want. If her religion is not what I want, I don't want to know about it. So don't tell me if she's a Christian, I would prefer to not know what her religion is.

It would be OK if she likes crystals and pyramids. Likes native dream catchers. Beads. ... ... ...

Goes to powwows like I like to go.
How funny is it that most atheist act more like Christians than the Christians actually do.

I am seeing more and more of these types of posts.

see the comments man they are nasty maga idiots.
How funny is it that most atheist act more like Christians than the Christians actually do.
Plus the whole idea that Trump is a Christian is so laughable. if trump is a Christian and that's what you want as a politician it tells us Christians are pretty much horrible human beings.

That article is a prime exhibit of the media trying to be 'balanced' by bending over way too far to accommodate one side of things.

Like, it doesn't even mention that the Trump campaign did, in fact, release a political video on TikTok using footage from Arlington. The article uses a photo of Trump looking serious at a completely different event, and not the more relevant photo of him grinning and giving a thumbs up by a grave.

It literally quotes the family member saying Harris wasn't invited, and then further down quotes Cotton attacking her for not going, and only reiterates that she wasn't invited by characterising that as a "White House official and a Harris aide" disputing it, despite, again, the article having literally quoted the family member saying she wasn't.

If you just read that article, you could have the impression that the Trump campaign hadn't filmed it for political purposes and that they weren't pretending that Harris had been invited.

Just terrible journalism.

The more that comes out about this incident the more I highly suspect that the Trump campaign weren't just "invited" to attend but coached at least some of these families on what to do and say when the backlash came.....and they weren't very good at it because more than one of them keeps saying that Harris/Biden were invited and others have said they were not.....

This was a BS publicity stunt orchestrated to make Harris look bad and Gold Star families willing to go along with it at the expense of disgracing all the other Gold Star families that didn't choose disgrace hallowed ground.....It's just sad....and very disturbing.....

Donald Trump has drawn ridicule and accusations of hypocrisy after accusing Kamala Harris of mistreating Mike Pence, the former vice-president who his supporters said should be hanged during the January 6 insurrection that he incited.

The Republican’s nominee’s comments came in an interview with Fox News, when he also singled out Harris’s 2018 cross-examination of Brett Kavanaugh during Senate confirmation hearings after Trump, then president, nominated him as a justice on the US supreme court.

“They say she has many deficiencies, but she’s a nasty person,” Trump told the interviewer, Mark Levin. “The way she treated Mike Pence was horrible. The way she treats people is horrible. The way she treated Justice Kavanaugh in that hearing – in the history of Congress, nobody’s been treated that way.”……

Donald Trump has a knack for rallying a remarkable range of political opinion around a common goal: preventing his return to the White House.

That now includes prominent names from his own Republican party and top aides who worked under him as president. From former White House officials and national security staff to a once-worshipful press secretary, a host of one-time Trump fans are now lining up to join Democrats in declaring him unfit for another term in office.

White House lawyers who served Republican presidents going back to Ronald Reagan and retired senior military officers have also denounced Trump as a danger to democracy.

Adding to Trump’s humiliation, even members of his own cabinet – who once pledged their fealty with a subservience that would not displease Vladimir Putin – are declining to endorse him for re-election in November.

It’s not entirely a one-way street. For his part, Trump has managed to win over Robert F Kennedy Jr, scion of the US’s most renowned Democratic family and erstwhile presidential candidate, and Tulsi Gabbard, a former Democratic member of Congress.……..

WASHINGTON, Sept 2 (Reuters) - Former U.S. President Donald Trump, who faces federal and state charges for allegedly trying to overturn his 2020 election loss to President Joe Biden, insists he had "every right" to interfere in the election.

"Whoever heard you get indicted for interfering with a presidential election where you have every right to do it?" Trump said in a Fox News interview that aired on Sunday.

A federal indictment accuses Trump of defrauding the United States by preventing Congress from certifying Biden's victory and depriving voters of their right to a fair election.

He faced a revised federal indictment last monthaccusing him of illegally trying to overturn his 2020 election loss…….

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-says-he-had-every-right-interfere-2020-election-2024-09-02/

Sept 1 (Reuters) - Russia sees U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris as a more predictable opponent than Republican Donald Trump, though in any case there is no prospect of an improvement in relations with Washington, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said.

In an interview with Pavel Zarubin, a TV reporter with favoured access to the Kremlin, Peskov also appeared dismissive of Trump's boast that he could end the Ukraine war within 24 hours if U.S. voters returned him to the White House……

Kremlin spokesman says Harris is more predictable than Trump - https://www.reuters.com/world/kreml...is-is-more-predictable-than-trump-2024-09-01/

Donald Trump has drawn ridicule and accusations of hypocrisy after accusing Kamala Harris of mistreating Mike Pence, the former vice-president who his supporters said should be hanged during the January 6 insurrection that he incited.

The Republican’s nominee’s comments came in an interview with Fox News, when he also singled out Harris’s 2018 cross-examination of Brett Kavanaugh during Senate confirmation hearings after Trump, then president, nominated him as a justice on the US supreme court.

“They say she has many deficiencies, but she’s a nasty person,” Trump told the interviewer, Mark Levin. “The way she treated Mike Pence was horrible. The way she treats people is horrible. The way she treated Justice Kavanaugh in that hearing – in the history of Congress, nobody’s been treated that way.”……

I watched that video. At the end that other guy who looks like he eats his own boogers started to say something, but then was abruptly cut off.

He was either going to say something, or eat a booger, but since they cut that part off it suggest to me it was more likely to have been a booger.

Now I’m wondering about all the men traveling solo to Trump rallies across the country

Chances of some MAGA hanky panky going on?
====================================

While his polling with women begins to sink, Donald Trump praised his supporters’s husbands for “allowing” their wives to attend his campaign rallies without them.

“Somebody said, ‘Women don’t like Donald Trump,’” he said from a rally in Johnstown, Pennsylvania on August 30. “I said, ‘I think that’s wrong. I think they love me.’ I love them.”

He pointed to a group of women from North Carolina who have traveled to 227 rallies.

“They’re wealthy as hell. Look at them. They’ve got nothing but cash,” he added. “Their husbands are great. But they allow them to go all over the country.

The former president then recalled asking their husbands how they “put up” with their wives going on the road.

“How do you put up with this?” he said he remembered asking them at one point. “Your wives are traveling all over the place. Do you mind?”

“‘We trust our wives, sir,’” Trump recalled the men telling him. “We trust them implicitly.”

Trump said the women are “always perfectly coiffed.”

“They’re always perfectly coiffed, right? They’re beautiful,” he said.……

Now I’m wondering about all the men traveling solo to Trump rallies across the country

Chances of some MAGA hanky panky going on?
====================================

While his polling with women begins to sink, Donald Trump praised his supporters’s husbands for “allowing” their wives to attend his campaign rallies without them.

“Somebody said, ‘Women don’t like Donald Trump,’” he said from a rally in Johnstown, Pennsylvania on August 30. “I said, ‘I think that’s wrong. I think they love me.’ I love them.”

He pointed to a group of women from North Carolina who have traveled to 227 rallies.

“They’re wealthy as hell. Look at them. They’ve got nothing but cash,” he added. “Their husbands are great. But they allow them to go all over the country.

The former president then recalled asking their husbands how they “put up” with their wives going on the road.

“How do you put up with this?” he said he remembered asking them at one point. “Your wives are traveling all over the place. Do you mind?”

“‘We trust our wives, sir,’” Trump recalled the men telling him. “We trust them implicitly.”

Trump said the women are “always perfectly coiffed.”

“They’re always perfectly coiffed, right? They’re beautiful,” he said.……

I'm not sure the traveling male MAGAts are inclined to hook up with those single women. Didn't the GOP convention crash Grindr?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
Top Bottom