Funnies Today (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
Reaction score
From the SUN Chronicle, https://www.thesunchronicle.com/upl...age_e7738c3d-d7ed-58e9-9641-8a971999fc92.html
66f442781f8c4.image.jpg

Funnies from yesteryear are OK in this thread as well.

John_Hart_Studios_characters.jpg

Last edited:
Ole Don is right!
I've been calling Ole Don, 'The Criminal.'

You may quote me.

Off topic, have you figured out yet that you're hanging out with mostly Saint's fans.

I don't have a TV, live in California, I'm a Saint's fan. Ask around, you'll find out.

Last edited:
Who the hell is that?
The governor of California's ex-wife. She's been Don Jr's girlfriend for the last four years. The way she looks now, she might not make it through another four years.

I kind of feel sorry for her. She was not thin like that four years ago. She wasn't overweight, just plump.

She was there on Jan 6th, in the backstage tent with the Criminal. I saw video of that, she was boosting the Criminal to be more of a criminal. So she is kind of like Gollum.

Here's Gollum's song:

I have empathy for her. Look at how she's covering her torso. She's has very little self love and acceptance which is probably why she's done so much physical damage to herself, just to get people to love and accept her. We can't feel that from others even when they are giving it, unless we first feel it about ourselves. It's a terrible place to be and she's going to surround herself with dysfunctional and unkind people until she starts healing herself from within. I hope she's able to do that someday. I wish that on everyone who needs it and we all need it to some degree.

I have empathy for her. Look at how she's covering her torso. She's has very little self love and acceptance which is probably why she's done so much physical damage to herself, just to get people to love and accept her. We can't feel that from others even when they are giving it, unless we first feel it about ourselves. It's a terrible place to be and she's going to surround herself with dysfunctional and unkind people until she starts healing herself from within. I hope she's able to do that someday. I wish that on everyone who needs it and we all need it to some degree.
They're eating their girlfriends.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
Top Bottom