Freshman Dem Katie Hill denies improper relationship with aide... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

crosswatt

Reaction score

This is a mess. Her soon to be ex claims she's sleeping with her male legislative director, but also that they both had a relationship with a young female staff member. The husband appears to be after spousal support in the divorce, and Rep Hill is claiming he is abusive.

If the staff member relationship is confirmed though, she should resign. As there are clear rules against that. Just not sure how you prove that one without direct evidence.

Last edited:
    It is a violation of house rules, but are we suddenly prudish, because it is a female?

We've had males caught with prostitutes, airport liaisons, various divorces, etc.
    I thought I read somewhere that Pelosi pushed for her to resign.

I thought resigning was the right thing for her to do at the time, and I still think it was the right choice (even if it wasn’t hers).

I would be perfectly fine with her being in congress if she ran again and was elected.

She’s smart, and still has a bright future. That incident was just a blip.
    are you Gary Hart?

After Newt Gingrich I’m probably more mad at Gary Hart than anyone else in politics

What are you pissed about with newt?

That he cheated on his wife just like Bill? Yet he impeached bill for it?

If I am not mistaken he cheated on all of his wives.

I think the political polarization that has us crippled right now can be laid right at his feet.

I personally think newt was one of the worst things to ever happen to our country.

Lets keep this about weed and throuples, please.

Lets keep this about weed and throuples, please.

What is the fun with that?

If ya want to talk about all the swingers in politics we could bring up the absolutely gross people that played games with Roger Stone and his wife.

I know enough gross real life swingers, I have enough nightmare fuel, but thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom