Final Presidential Debate (10/22/2020) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

@Saint by the Bay -

So cool. I love boxing and don’t have any time for the other combat sports because of fighters like Barrera. Love the thinkers and the heart of a lion guys. When they are In the same body it is a joy to watch.

Boxers are so intelligent. Being hit and being what I can only imagine is completely exhausted yet still maintaining mental strength truly are the human limits.

As someone mentioned him, i actually loved Mayweather. He talked so much shirt but it was intentional and purposeful. And man could he back it up. That and I’ve never seen anyone as good at not getting hit as him. He slipped punches so easy and could counter so fast.

I remember that fight. It was awesome to watch as someone who hated Hamed. Didn't care for Roy Jones or Mayweather either.

It was a family tradition to go by my uncle's house on fight night (admittedly, he had a chip he placed in the cable box to get all PPVs for free). My grandfather boxed during WWII and no one wanted to sit next to him during bouts, because it wasn't beyond him to get his fill of Seagram's 7 and start air boxing himself and whoever was unlucky to sit next to him. :biglol:

Miss ya, pawpaw.

And no one asked you about this PPV for free chip? We slacking. Lol.

Oh, and send me one. :9:

Because I'm sure more than a few of us on this board had the same deal. I remember my mom and dad would get codes from their satellite guy to put in each month that kept all the premium stuff free. It wasn't until later when I was older when I was like waaaaaaaaaaaait a minute, that seems sort of sketchy. :hihi:

Oh, this was in the days before digital cable. He had to time it perfectly because Cox had employees driving around with some type of device that could fry the chip and tag the person. After the move to digital cable, it meant having one of those cards that slid into the new box.

Because I'm sure more than a few of us on this board had the same deal. I remember my mom and dad would get codes from their satellite guy to put in each month that kept all the premium stuff free. It wasn't until later when I was older when I was like waaaaaaaaaaaait a minute, that seems sort of sketchy. :hihi:

Yeah. It was so easy to get by if you had someone on the inside of the cable coming to give you the goods. My uncle is retired NOPD, so deals like that were made constantly.

Last edited:
    I hate the 9pm est. start time. There are no swing states in the Pacific timezone so just have it start 8pm est.

So the Trump campaign has hinted that Trump may just ignore the debate questions and attack Biden on other things (Hunter, China, etc.). I'm sure that'll go well.

So the Trump campaign has hinted that Trump may just ignore the debate questions and attack Biden on other things (Hunter, China, etc.). I'm sure that'll go well.
    Yeah I heard he will determine what questions to answer.

If he brings up China and Biden doesn't hit him back on that account in China I'm throwing something at the TV. That will be worst than when Payton tried that toss play to Reggie against Tampa Bay when all we needed was a first down (I broke my coffee table that day).

If he brings up China and Biden doesn't hit him back on that account in China I'm throwing something at the TV. That will be worst than when Payton tried that toss play to Reggie against Tampa Bay when all we needed was a first down (I broke my coffee table that day).

Dude, I mistakenly broke the TV in my office pitching crap at that game.

Dude, I mistakenly broke the TV in my office pitching crap at that game.

Lol, I broke a phone once many moons ago when I threw it across the living room into the wall. I haven't done that since tho. :hihi:

I don't remember which game it was. I want to say it was the one against the Vikings when winning would have put us in the playoffs and the Vikings tried to give the game away. Ugh.

But on China... if Trump brings it up and Biden didn't say something to the sense of, "You want to bring up China? This is the guy that likely pays more taxes to China than to his own country because of his secret bank account," I'm going to be quite disappointed.

I don’t think you get down in the mud with Trump. He shouldn’t try to trade barbs with him, imo. Just stand there and calmly present his points and be presidential. That said, I’m going to find a good movie. I’ve already voted anyway.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom