Federal criminal investigation Hunter Biden focuses on his business dealings (Update: DOJ appoints special counsel) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the richest woman in Russia and the widow of Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow, Senate Republicans revealed in their report on the younger Biden’s work in Ukraine.

Baturina is referenced in the 87-page report, which was released Wednesday, addressing her payment to Biden’s investment firm in early 2014.

“Baturina became Russia’s only female billionaire when her plastics company, Inteko, received a series of Moscow municipal contracts while her husband was mayor,” it said in providing background on the businesswoman.

The report described her involvement with Biden as “a financial relationship,” but declined to delve deeper into why the wire transfer was made.

The probe also found that Baturina sent 11 wires transfers between May and December 2015 to a bank account belonging to BAK USA, a tech startup that filed for bankruptcy in March 2019.

Nine of those 11 wire transfers were first sent to Rosemont Seneca Partners, the investment firm founded by Biden and Chris Heinz, stepson of former Secretary of State John Kerry, before being transferred to BAK USA.

We all know their is massive corruption on both sides of the aisle. Here is an alleged allegation against Hunter Biden who was allegedly enriching himself because his Dad was Vice President.

None of those other presidential family member's have had congressional bodies formed to investigate them the way Hunter is having done to him in the House. It's beyond ludicrous.
    Well, Benghazi, lol. Of course Hunter never was SecState either. But yeah, that's a pretty fair statement.

Remember that one “whistleblower” who went “missing”? The Rs had to admit they couldn’t contact him and didn’t know where he was? Turns out he’s on the lam, lol. Yes, this guy is completely credible:

Remember that one “whistleblower” who went “missing”? The Rs had to admit they couldn’t contact him and didn’t know where he was? Turns out he’s on the lam, lol. Yes, this guy is completely credible:

Shocked, I tell you...Shocked!!!

A bit more detail on this real stand-up guy:

Oh, and I just now read that Sen. Ron Johnson proposed he be given immunity for his testimony. They are such complete morons.

Here is detail from the charges. A former high-ranking Trump government official is implicated as well (bolding mine):

“First, LUFT conspired with others in an effort to act within the United States to advance the interests of the People’s Republic of China (“China”) as agents of China-based principals, without registering as foreign agents as required under U.S. law. As part of this scheme, while serving as the co-director of a Maryland-based non-profit think tank, LUFT agreed to covertly recruit and pay, on behalf of principals based in China, a former high-ranking U.S. Government official (“Individual-1”), including in 2016 while the former official was an adviser to the then-President-elect, to publicly support certain policies with respect to China without LUFT or Individual-1 filing a registration statement as an agent of a foreign principal with the Attorney General of the United States, in violation of FARA.

so what? Hunter Biden is a private citizen. He severed all foreign business ties as soon as his dad became President. We’re talking about corruption at the highest levels of the Trump Administration and you have nothing, zero, zip to say about that. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Oh, and I saw a clip of Comer (who is now nicknamed “Comer Simpson”) touting the credibility of his witness because the FBI sent several agents to Cyprus to interview him.

Turns out they went to arrest him, James, they went there to arrest him. Doh!

Here is detail from the charges. A former high-ranking Trump government official is implicated as well (bolding mine):

“First, LUFT conspired with others in an effort to act within the United States to advance the interests of the People’s Republic of China (“China”) as agents of China-based principals, without registering as foreign agents as required under U.S. law. As part of this scheme, while serving as the co-director of a Maryland-based non-profit think tank, LUFT agreed to covertly recruit and pay, on behalf of principals based in China, a former high-ranking U.S. Government official (“Individual-1”), including in 2016 while the former official was an adviser to the then-President-elect, to publicly support certain policies with respect to China without LUFT or Individual-1 filing a registration statement as an agent of a foreign principal with the Attorney General of the United States, in violation of FARA.

so what? Hunter Biden is a private citizen. He severed all foreign business ties as soon as his dad became President. We’re talking about corruption at the highest levels of the Trump Administration and you have nothing, zero, zip to say about that. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
    So what? Have you heard of FARA? FARA was never enforced until Trump came along. You can violate FARA as a private citizen. I'm laughing as you highlight this guy while Hunter got money and gifts from the same person this guy was dealing with.

So what? Have you heard of FARA? FARA was never enforced until Trump came along. You can violate FARA as a private citizen. I'm laughing as you highlight this guy while Hunter got money and gifts from the same person this guy was dealing with.
    Once again, Hunter was a private citizen and severed all foreign business ties when his dad became president. There isn’t anything illegal about doing business with China as a private citizen. The glaring hypocrisy you are showing is that Ivanka did business with China as a member of her dad’s administration, but yet you are strangely silent on that. Wonder why? (no, I actually know why, and so does everyone else on the board).

And, do you mean to say you have zero issues with this guy targeting a member of the Trump Administration in a scheme where they advance China’s policy objectives without registering as foreign agents? I don’t want to hear another word about influence from China from you ever again. 🤦‍♀️

I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised, but somehow you have found a new way to do so.

This isn’t getting better for this guy and whoever Individual 1 is:

Now Comer is saying that they only indicted this guy to stop the investigation. Welp…..

What this guy was doing was illegal, which should be obvious. He was attempting to cause the US government to advance China policy goals surreptitiously.

And here is a list of people indicted for violating FARA going back to 2007. Most of them were indicted under Trump, it’s true. But there’s a reason for that, and it’s not helping your narrative one bit.

Now Comer is saying that they only indicted this guy to stop the investigation. Welp…..

Of course the indictment was dated 2022. You don't think they could forge dates? They do it all the time. /s

Well, not really sarcasm, its just the obvious next response from these extremist that are so easily duped.

...And here is a list of people indicted for violating FARA going back to 2007. Most of them were indicted under Trump, it’s true. But there’s a reason for that, and it’s not helping your narrative one bit.

Yeah, isn't it weird that there are so many from trump's term! It's like they were attracted to him for some reason. Perhaps it was his campaign's eagerness to court so many outside sources that drew them in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom