Election Night (+4) in America - Result: Biden Elected President (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

While I don't support his tirade, I do support his shirt.

The ‘Biden Crime Family’? They are just like their Dear Leader Trump, who projects whenever he is guilty of something... The true le costra nosta of our time is the Trump Crime Family... Seriously, i would love to understand their psychology- is it just like ‘Hey, what are we absolutely SURE we are guilty of, so we can accuse the other side first?!’

"Fixing a UK traveler's broken foot " doesn't sound anything close to "free healthcare for illegal aliens".
    So, to be fair, "free healthcare for illegal immigrants' was a stupid thing to raise their hands for.
    That is free healthcare. They had a health service rendered for free.

It was just an awful way to frame the question. Too many folks in the media would rather generate the clickbait vs help people understand what is really going on.

Any idea how many votes are in that 15%?
    Just shy of 800k, is my rough estimate. (at 13% remaining, which is what I'm seeing now)

It really comes down to the mail in ballots and what percentage they're going for Biden there... Because just eyeballing the counties, I'm not sure there is enough there. The blue counties aren't that heavily blue so far (again, mail in may alter that).

I had a Medicare patient today tell me that we as a country absolutely don't want "socialized medicine." Because she is from Nova Scotia and knows how horrible it can be.

I asked her politely, "So, you don't think your Medicare is 'socialized medicine'?"
    She replied, "No, it's different."
    I didn't argue, just looked at her.

Just shy of 800k, is my rough estimate. (at 13% remaining, which is what I'm seeing now)

It really comes down to the mail in ballots and what percentage they're going for Biden there... Because just eyeballing the counties, I'm not sure there is enough there. The blue counties aren't that heavily blue so far (again, mail in may alter that).

So Biden needs like 69% of those votes. Doable but not guaranteed.

It seems weird to me -- candidates who hold liberal positions are not performing well and losing more than expected. However, the actual liberal positions when put to a vote of the people in many states are outperforming the candidates and winning.

I mean, Florida voted to increase minimum wage to $15 and that got like ~6.5 million votes, but Biden and Trump both got less than 5.7 million votes total. Obviously people who voted for Trump also voted to raise minimum wage, which is a mind boggling case of cognitive dissonance.
    Maybe truth vs lies?

Only 70% currently reporting from Philly, so there's a nice bit of likely biden vote there alone.
    I missed philly county.. yeah, they're like 80% Biden on the average.. But I can't find how many voters they have, just population... So, how many votes are still out there? 80% of the 28% still to be counted...

Well, that looked staged to me, lol. He goes all crazy and shouts and then just stops and walks away. How bizarre.

I had a Medicare patient today tell me that we as a country absolutely don't want "socialized medicine." Because she is from Nova Scotia and knows how horrible it can be.

I asked her politely, "So, you don't think your Medicare is 'socialized medicine'?"
    She replied, "No, it's different."
    I didn't argue, just looked at her.

People are stupid. There was a comedian that went on the street to ask people what they thought about Obamacare:
    A lot were like: "I hate it! it is a terrible idea!"
    Then he asked about their opinion on ACA and most were like: "oh! I like the idea of more affordable healthcare!" :facepalm:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom