Election Night (+4) in America - Result: Biden Elected President (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

This isn't a good look - why are they covering the windows? For fear that the workers will be intimidate when they go home tonight? I suppose that's reasonable but not a good look.
    It looks good to me, because it looks like they are putting the safety of election workers above worrying about how protecting them may look to people who already have decided that everything done looks bad no matter what is or isn't done.

Im not going to totally disagree with you, but as hard as it is to do, insulting Trump voters is part of the problem. I used to be one and not every Trump voter is a racist or uneducated. That’s why they lie to pollsters. I think the key is finding the reasons why people still vote for him and figure out how to appeal to those reasons while building a wider and inclusive campaign that fixes some of the problems Trump has caused.

A large part of that responsibility lies at the feet of Trump voters being completely honest about their reasons for voting for Trump and accepting responsibility and criticism for what that means. No bullshitting. A then record 17 candidates were available to choose from in the Republican primary. Trump wasn't thrust on the Conservative voter. He wasn't anointed by the RNC. The party, overwhelmingly, picked Trump out of all those candidates. Why? What did Trump offer, represent or promise that was so drastically different from the other 16? If it was for the generic reasons, "he is an outsider" "drain the swamp", ok cool, but you got conned. You were misled. It happens. Say as much. If it is because you valued (R) policies and agendas over all of his negatives, again cool, but that means you prioritized those things over racism, misogyny, xenophobia, incompetence. You have to own that. It doesn't make you a racist but your vote enabled his racism. It put it in a place of power and prominence. If the vote was because he would troll the libs, again, you got what you voted for.

As an electorate, we have to stop treating our vote like we are voting for reality show winners.

"Who did you vote to win American Idol?"
    "Oh, I voted for Don!"
    "Don?! The dude who drinks cat blood and talks about demons are disguising themselves as kids?"
    "Really? He does that? Well, that's not why I voted for him. That stuff is gross."
    "Okay, why did you vote for him?"
    "Because he sang Purple Rain and that's my favorite song! Besides, I'm not voting for Joe. He raps. I could never support a rapper."
    "He raps about the church. And Jesus."
    "Meh, still rap. Can't do it."

The Trump voter overlooked some horrid shirt to cast that vote. More appropriately, yall picked that dude. For whatever reason, you need to own that vote.

Especially if they are live streaming the view inside as someone said.

ETA, this is about them boarding up the windows in Michigan to keep the angry mob at bay. This thread is moving fast.

it’s over. Biden is gonna win AT LEAST NV and PA.

still think GA is gonna flip

and I want to point out that Trump’s margins were just as small, if not smaller, in these states and he went scorched earth. Why is it always then lefts responsibility to play fair and cross the aisle?
    You talked yourself from the ledge?

He’s such a complete moron. His margin of victory in three states was razor thin four years ago.

Now I heard it said on the radio that he wants to stop the counting in PA but continue in NV and AZ. He is just really stupid, doesn’t it occur to him how transparently corrupt that is?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom