Election Night (+4) in America - Result: Biden Elected President (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

From the people around you, what feeling do you get pro trump or pro Biden?
    I’d say this particular precinct is 90/10 Trump. OS is pretty white and conservative.

Guy behind me just asked a stranger “are you a Republican or a Democrat?”

“I’m probably an independent.”

“You’re throwing your vote away if you don’t vote for Trump.”

Wow.

Edit: He just followed up with “I remember when I voted for George Wallace. That was in the 60s. I was a democrat for a long time before I switched.”

My wife and I are wearing masks. Distancing is not really happening though, and masks are probably 90/10 no mask, as well.
    Stay safe as much as possible, according to the other side if you were a mask here for Biden. Hopefully you won’t get any lip oh and another question is there a police presence there?

Stay safe as much as possible, according to the other side if you were a mask here for Biden. Hopefully you won’t get any lip oh and another question is there a police presence there?
    Have seen no police but we’re a LONG way from the actual precinct at the moment.

Wow.

Edit: He just followed up with “I remember when I voted for George Wallace. That was in the 60s. I was a democrat for a long time before I switched.”
    Let me guess he’s about 80 years old?

Wow.

I brought earbuds for me for this reason. Luckily early voting was in and out.

Holy shirt I just noticed my neighbor's Christmas tree is up.

Seriously, my wife has been pushing me to put up the tree. I haven't given in yet. But I might oblige her this weekend. We normally do it after Thanksgiving, but she's just so ready for it now.

She actually put up the small tree above the fireplace. Lol. Obviously not finished, but it's there, heh.

20201103_174532.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom