Election Night (+4) in America - Result: Biden Elected President (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nah... no tribal team sports partisan vibe here.... It's GameDay!

What's the over under on riots/protests from the right after Trump loses? I want some action on that....

I'm pretty certain riots will be kept to a minimum if either candidate loses. I do expect there to be a fair number of protests either way though.

Man, Cuomo is so washed up. He hasn’t been the same since COVID. They should have traded him to Fox for Wallace and a long legged blonde to be named later.

Oh, and why did Michael Steele just punch CGJ?

To his credit, he has admitted several times that he still hasn't fully recovered from when he was infected and still have issues with breathing from time to time.

To his credit, he has admitted several times that he still hasn't fully recovered from when he was infected and still have issues with breathing from time to time.

Despite having an ego so large it has its own gravity, he’s currently my favorite pundit. That’s why I chose him for my joke.

The turnout looks to be historic on both sides, so this is going to be interesting I think. I'm getting a bit anxious - may have to steal one of the wife's Ativan and chase it with a martini or three.

The turnout looks to be historic on both sides, so this is going to be interesting I think. I'm getting a bit anxious - may have to steal one of the wife's Ativan and chase it with a martini or three.

I said it long ago- Independents/No Party voters will decide this election.

So, take this with a huge grain of salt, but on Nate Silver's Twitter feed, he's noted that Republicans are only holding a +1.8% lead on Election Day in Florida. Earlier he had estimated they would need a +3.5% edge on election day to overtake the Democrats.

So, I'm really hoping for an early night.

So, take this with a huge grain of salt, but on Nate Silver's Twitter feed, he's noted that Republicans are only holding a +1.8% lead on Election Day in Florida. Earlier he had estimated they would need a +3.5% edge on election day to overtake the Democrats.

So, I'm really hoping for an early night.

I just read thru some of that. Because of the massive Dem mail in lead. And every Dem vote in person negates a R vote to dig into that lead.

I just read thru some of that. Because of the massive Dem mail in lead. And every Dem vote in person negates a R vote to dig into that lead.

I can't help but feel like we're missing something. Maybe it's a wayward gut feeling, but I just get this sense that Trump voters are still being discounted and underrepresented. I guess we'll see.

I’m in line currently. The line is already by far the longest I’ve ever seen it by a literal mile, and is getting longer.

I got in line at 7:10 this morning and the line wrapped around the entire municipal complex. Took an hour to vote. Spanish Fort AL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom