Earth (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

CrowFlies

Reaction score
    Is there a way to move a thread and its posts from one place to Here?

its been suggested Earth topic would do better in this department than where it is.
    its here.

can it be moved to Here?

im new here and its very large board, hard to know where to put things for a newbie.

thanks, if its possible.

see from Denmark we see much like those here have done. the key is affording it being able to store it,
    or use it. im sure in Denmark theyre not as nuts as many 'prepps' here are. Denmark has always been
    known as..rationale at least. (y)

being able to put that stuff up is fine for those who can, it doesnt offer much for over population and
    working on that, as an issue.
    years back when china said one child only---and early on it was one male child only---that was a
    global shock. it seemed to help for a while.

then walm opened and no one any longer seemed to gaf about pop or the inflating size of it.
    many a civilization went down due to over pop and lack of resources; all our rich and all our pols
    know this yet no one wants to talk about it Now.

it is a huge, and growing, topic. bigger than the "K" people.
    Overpopulation in many highly developed countries are more or less solving itself due to the fact that aside from immigration we have a small negative population growth. People are getting fewer children and the number of singles have never been higher. But in real numbers our population is growing but that is mostly due to the fact that we have taken in a lot of refuges and immigrants over the years. Even a catholic country like Italy have a negative population growth

thanks for input Dragon.

global pop seems a huge issue Now since so so many from so many other
    land masses seek a new place to ...squat. we have so many Here in this country
    and whats left of...'us'...we cant house care feed juggle maintain or make sense
    of so many humans in so much need for being..human, Here.
    food heat water, housing.
    that doesnt include the Millions of humans Still on the planet born each year
    with little to nothing for them to support themselves, or help others, or work.

we have govmnts all around the planet acting as tho...this many human lives
    are not an 'issue'...not worth mentioning.
    the deaths from over population dont seem to bother the pols or the rich all
    full of yachts desal plants food slaves and ability to relocate at whim.

if you are poor and dark with 10 or more kids....no one seems to gaf.
    live die who cares.
    it seems if you are poor dont have money for jeezos and all the tree made
    card board boxes sent by the Zillions daily...you dont matter.

daily i happen to see-- from one place--the amount of cardboard made from trees with 'pryme' splashed over them and sent to the dumpster.

no one bothers to recycle them...EVERY ONE OF THOSE TREES IS NOW WASTED. ...garbage. trash. crap. waste.

trees. shade. carbon suckers. all gone. all wasted by jeezos sending people crap
    they can get by driving that "car" theyre not sppsd to use anymore instead
    all the crap bought gets shipped to your doorstep in a tree made box soon
    stuck in a dumpster and wasted forever.

why bother with 'cars'...vehicles....why bother when all your crap will be sent
    to you by jeezos and pryme and you dont have to go anywhere at all ever again!!!
    stay home 4Ever!!

what jeezos does when he cant get "cardboard" for "boxes"..remains to be seen.
    will he use drones to drop 'product' on your door step minus a padded
    tree made box??...that blender lands in your yard with no box???
    ....what will pryme use then to protect the product they shipped you becuz
    you didnt call the manufacturer to order product?....jeezos made it seem so
    more fun and easy, a way to suck all sales to his site vs the manufacturer.
    while using TWO, Double...the cardboard made from TREES.
    one from manufacturer and one to ship it from pryme...so jeezos Doubles
    Down on the amount of cardboard TREE product so he can make money
    shipping to you vs the manufacturer. what a scam. smh. ufb.

how the hell did this happen.
    jeezos and FB have taken control of the planet. they run the show now.

go gators. smh.

Last edited:
    amazing race episode filmed over summer season....the Alps have No Snow on them.

teeny streaks up high in small north slope valleys, a streak here, there, that is all.
    over and out.

the Austrian Alps have no snow.

i have some snow out there beneath a few juniper trees. not anywhere else,
    just beneath the trees. as tho the rain waters froze while dripping down
    into grasses.

ive not been doing much since the cold hit. may get some flakes tonite. theres Def more water
    running down the river now.

it got very cold Early this year, it was quite noticeable. not been many average days at all.

ive not been doing much since the cold hit. may get some flakes tonite. theres Def more water
    running down the river now.

it got very cold Early this year, it was quite noticeable. not been many average days at all.
    We had a storm ending here midday yesterday which dumped 4 1/2 inches of rain on us. It left with 50 mile an hour winds and loud beeping flood and mud slide warnings on our phones.

It kind of did flood and mud, the county road to the highway was covered with mud and rocks that washed down from the hillside above. When I drove to town it was kind of like driving down the middle of a creek and I had to dodge a few of the larger rocks.

It would be the same storm you will get tonight. Hopefully Nevada's mountains will have worn down some of the strong winds from it before it arrives where you are.

winter solstice in 24hours. Yay!

last nite it said....today is 7 seconds longer. lolol...and today....
    "Tomorrow will be 0 minutes 3 seconds shorter"

by tomorrow nite....we start gaining daylight. :)

ill never understand how ancients could determine the precise time the sun light got longer or shorter.
    did they sit on the ground and not move for months....how did they set massive boulders in precise
    locations to see the sun for a few minutes.

CA has had quite a few 2.0 +quakes after/along with the big one today. 30? 40?....

winter solstice in 24hours. Yay!

last nite it said....today is 7 seconds longer. lolol...and today....
    "Tomorrow will be 0 minutes 3 seconds shorter"

by tomorrow nite....we start gaining daylight. :)

ill never understand how ancients could determine the precise time the sun light got longer or shorter.
    did they sit on the ground and not move for months....how did they set massive boulders in precise
    locations to see the sun for a few minutes.

CA has had quite a few 2.0 +quakes after/along with the big one today. 30? 40?....

When I heard about the NCal quake, I thought "Great! Let's just jiggle things around so we can have a Full Rip Christmas."

""""When I heard about the NCal quake, I thought "Great! Let's just jiggle things around so we can have a Full Rip Christmas.""""

idk it wouldnt let me post your quote. sigh.
    anyhow...yah lets rock n roll til spring.

oh, so i quote you by replying to your name not by cliking 'quote'.....okay.
    You can also click quote. And then when you get to the new message box just click “insert quotes”. You can do multiple quotes that way.

oh, so i quote you by replying to your name not by cliking 'quote'.....okay.
    Yep that is how it is done.

:)

How are you doing? It's cold here and I assume it's even colder there. Burrrrr!

I found the sow's home, and now both of them are back in their pen. It turns out there were two of them. Now I don't have to worry that a huge fat sow will knock me off my feet again when I'm not looking to get her ears scratched. I was kind of worried that would happen again.

If you're wondering what I'm talking about this is the story link:

its sppsd to be at 2:48pm in the rockies. or so ive read.
    as for quotes...yah i did the clik quote thing and it didnt do nuthin for me. i did what same as sam said. :)

December Solstice Countdown:

at 2:00pm we were all outside with a blue sky and sun waiting for...2:47pm...when the
    day gained a few seconds.
    funny how...WINTER SOLSTICE means we gain daylight and warmth.

it was 2: forty eight but my Peice of work lappie keybrd seems it wont let me type the letter number eight.....

i have 3 lappies all dell and each one has problems. warranty dont help.

anyhow....at 2 forty eight today i saw Winter Solstice happen. I Saw It Happen.
    I was under the sun when it happened.
    i dont think ive Ever seen or done that before...ive known the next day, that solstice is Now....
    i dont think ive ever known When, the Time, Here....when it happened. 2:4eight pm.

there are some ..good...things the computer can offer.

this was cool. like the mayans or egypt or ancients.
    the only way they could do it was by shadows....little rocks....in the dirt showing the shadow changes
    when the sun shifted....even a bit.

k. so this is main community board so why doesnt this post/topic show up on...'new posts' when there
    is a 'new post'.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom