Does Trump ever do any jail time? (1 Viewer)

< Previous | Next >

Optimus Prime

Reaction score
Everything I've seen and heard says that the split second Donald Trump is no longer president there will be flood of charges waiting for him

And if he resigns and Pence pardons him there are a ton of state charges as an understudy waiting in the wings if the fed charges can't perform

What do you think the likelihood of there being a jail sentence?

In every movie and TV show I've ever seen, in every political thriller I've ever read about a criminal president there is ALWAYS some version of;

"We can't do that to the country",

"A trial would tear the country apart",

"For the nation to heal we need to move on" etc.

Would life imitate art?

Even with the charges, even with the proof the charges are true will the powers that be decide, "we can't do that to the country"?

Last edited:

The moose

Reaction score
Whatever charges end up being brought I hope it’s required that he testify with a Hillary Clinton Benghazi style eight hour grilling
Well then you can bank on him getting jailed .

That dude could not talk for five seconds with out a lie how in hell is he gonna do 8 plus hours?

GMRfellowtraveller

Reaction score
Whatever charges end up being brought I hope it’s required that he testify with a Hillary Clinton Benghazi style eight hour grilling
him testifying might be the one thing that could wake up some of his ardent supporters
(which is probably the main reason it won't happen)

LA - L.A.

Reaction score
I would like to see it too. Even though it would be in his best interest to repeatedly plead the 5th, I think his impulse control issues would get the best of him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

< Previous | Next >

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Top Bottom