Biden Tracker (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh, not me. His Bishop and other Bishops, even alt-left bishops that I don't respect have said as much (it mainly boils down to the abortion issue).

https://www.ncregister.com/cna/cardinal-gregory-biden-picks-and-chooses-parts-of-catholic-faith

I find it odd you chose to include his catholic faith a thing you would use to defend him. I didn't take you as a defender of Catholic church or one who supports its beliefs.
His Bishop decided he's not a catholic? The bishop who, in the article you posted said Biden is "very sincere about his faith," but who LIKE MANY OTHER CATHOLICS "he picks and chooses dimensions of the faith to highlight while ignoring or even contradicting other parts." Sounds more like the Bishop was saying Biden is a human who struggles with parts of his religion that challenge him. Can you point to the part where the Bishop said that Biden is not a devout catholic?

Asked by host Ed O’Keefe about Biden’s “regular attendance [at Mass]” and his “adherence to the faith,” Gregory acknowledged that Biden — only the second Catholic president in U.S. history — is “very sincere about his faith.”

2 reasons
#1) This past winter there were multiple stories of people who said their electric car wouldn't start on certain extra cold days. My traditional gas powered car has not had that issue.
#2) I have a daughter who lives in Virginia and I don't want to stop on the way to plug in my electric car. IF I had a HYBRID car, I would not have that concern.
PLUG IN HYBRID is the way to go! :cool:;)
You know, with government support, the technology behind EVs will improve and these issues won’t be problems in the near future.

Of course, if you just latch onto dying technology and refuse to improve, then your self-fulfilling prophecy will be realized.

Birdbrain. I call her birdbrain.” Donald Trump’s words form the cold open of a new campaign ad from Joe Biden’s US presidential re-election team. “If you voted for Nikki Haley,” the video continues, “Donald Trump doesn’t want your vote.”

The 30-second ad, entitled Save America. Join Us, targets Haley voters in predominantly suburban battleground state postal districts where she performed well against Trump in Republican primary contests.

It raises the prospect that the former president’s past disdain for Haley and her supporters could come back to haunt him if he fails to unite the party in November.

It also signals how Biden, a longtime champion of bipartisanship, is seeking to reach across the aisle one last time, courting moderate Republicans who cannot stomach their own party’s nominee. In a tightly contested election likely to be won in the margins, this constituency could make all the difference.

Tara Setmayer, a former Republican communications director on Capitol Hill, said: “It’s incredibly smart of the Biden campaign to begin planting the seeds to give Haley voters and swing state independent voters a permission structure to vote for him.

“Partisanship and loyalty to your tribe has become a very powerful tool and breaking away from that has been incredibly difficult for a lot of people. But Donald Trump’s antics, rantings, continued extremism and attacks on women in particular are making it very difficult for those Haley voters to stay under the tent with Trump.”……..

Yea, the issue is that Conservatives are 30 years behind progress.
You don't make any sense. Clinton said that illegal immigrants were not welcome or in any way a positive thing. He was proposing hiring more border agents and securing the border. This does not align with what I have seen during the Biden Administration.

You don't make any sense. Clinton said that illegal immigrants were not welcome or in any way a positive thing. He was proposing hiring more border agents and securing the border. This does not align with what I have seen during the Biden Administration.
They only changed their tune on immigration when they realized they needed more future voters. It's all about getting in as many illegals in the country before they eventually get amnesty passed when they have control of the Presidency, House and Senate. The Republicans who don't want the border fixed, despite claiming otherwise publicly, what them for cheap labor.

Yea. Today's conservatives are where the liberals were 30 years ago. We've made a lot of progress since then. Meanwhile, the Republicans are just now catching up to 1995.

Try to keep up.

The Democrats just voted to pass a bipartisan bill that would have hired more border agents.

Biden supported the bill.

Republicans in the House voted against and killed the bill.

Did you not see that?

Yea. Today's conservatives are where the liberals were 30 years ago. We've made a lot of progress since then. Meanwhile, the Republicans are just now catching up to 1995.

Try to keep up.
No. Most Republicans have always been against illegal immigrants and Democrats have evolved in the wrong direction. Keep up.

Speak for yourself. I want a 100% EV truck. That doesn't mean the rest of us who aren't you all want a 100% EV, anymore than you not wanting an all electric vehicle means everyone else doesn't want one either.

Lucky for you, you don't have to buy one. You don't have to buy any vehicle you don't want. It's a simple as that.

No. Most Republicans have always been against illegal immigrants and Democrats have evolved in the wrong direction. Keep up.
No. Democrats have come to value the contributions of immigrants to our society and want to create avenues for those people to become productive members of our society.

Republicans are still afraid of brown people.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom