Biden Tracker (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes, you hit the talking points but again, how does that explain why Biden drained the reserve to lower gas prices before the mid-term and failing to replenish it as he said he would.

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-may-buy-oil-just-212325008.html

(Bloomberg) -- The Biden administration is considering replenishing the Strategic Petroleum Reserve when oil dips below $80 a barrel, just two years after Democrats blocked former President Donald Trump from filling the reserve at a fraction of that price.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/dem...mps-plan-to-fill-strategic-petroleum-reserve/
    At the time, Democrats bragged about getting the oil reserve funding stripped out of the bill. Then Senate Minority Leader Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) called it “a $3 billion bailout for big oil.”

Environmental groups also cheered the exclusion of the funding. Michelle Chan, Vice President of programs with Friends of the Earth said, “The defeat of $3 billion exclusively for Big Oil is an important victory.”

Greenpeace USA Senior Climate Campaigner Jack Shapiro said, “Senators are finally listening. We’re glad to see them abandon the idea of ‘filling up’ the Strategic Petroleum Reserve at Trump’s request.”
    Read it again. He will refill when the price is lower. As for Greenpeace? Right, they exert so much influence. It dropped a bit under Trump but in the entire scheme of things is not at a crucial level.

Don’t come wandering back with your talking points.

It's political maneuvering, that is all. Both Democrats and Republicans do it.
    I thought 'both sides' was racist or something?

If it is small beans, then why did Biden do it to lower gas prices? You can't have it both ways just to fit your political ideology.

Correct, it doesn't move the needle much. It's strictly politics.
    You can't have it both ways. Were you against Biden doing to lower gas prices in 2022?

I thought 'both sides' was racist or something?

If it is small beans, then why did Biden do it to lower gas prices? You can't have it both ways just to fit your political ideology.
    I already explained my position. If you can't accept that, that's your problem. It's pure partisan babble to make a thing of the SPR, period.

I already explained my position. If you can't accept that, that's your problem. It's pure partisan babble to make a thing of the SPR, period.

So you think the Dems blocking Trump from filling the SPR when the price was at an all time low was also partisan babble?
    If not, then you don't really have a position, other than a partisan one.

Because that's what trolls do Dave......he's not worth conversing with IMO....
    Can you point out what exactly is my trolling? Trying to get somonis to explain their position is not trolling. To the those that think it is, they cannot really defend their points so there for are too dense to be trolled, would you agree with that?

How large is the reserve and what are the conditions in which it can be used?

Oh by the way, we are Energy Independent- we are a net exporter for the first time in 40 years.

I do indeed. Anyone that listens to him also thinks that, including 6 of 10 Americans but yeah, I am sure you find this funny.

https://time.com/6837402/biden-mental-capability-poll/

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2022/01/25/views-of-joe-biden/

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good time, my guy.
    I don’t but it appears that you certainly do. Trump can’t talk straight. Trump cannot remember who he is trying to insult. Trump is physically weakening every day. But you do you.

Can you point out what exactly is my trolling? Trying to get somonis to explain their position is not trolling. To the those that think it is, they cannot really defend their points so there for are too dense to be trolled, would you agree with that?
    You're trolling because I already stated my position clearly that it was all political posturing, but you seem to not want to accept that. :shrug:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom