Biden Tracker (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

It's clear to anyone with eyes and ears that Trump in incredibly declined and wears diapers
    Ok, I can buy the declining part. Not sure on diapers though, that sounds like more Clinton disinformation from the the Steele dossier.
    Can you or will you admit Biden has also declined during his presidency?

You're trolling because I already stated my position clearly that it was all political posturing, but you seem to not want to accept that. :shrug:
    Ok, I accept that you believe Biden using the SPR to lower gas prices by 'pennies' was all political posturing. Cheers.

Not sure on diapers though,
    Pretty well established. He was known to be incontinent on the set of his stupid game show. Wasn’t really a secret. The cause is rumored to be years of drug abuse - which is also rumored to be ongoing, although it is said he switched from cocaine to Adderall.

Every accusation by Trump is a confession. He has a lot of cognitive difficulties, and his decline isn’t normal aging, IMO. His dad had pretty severe Alzheimer’s.

If you notice these things, and I do pay attention, lol, everything Trump accuses Biden of, and the Trump sycophants parrot, is something he is credibly believed to have or has done. It’s like clockwork.

Oh, and Farb I know you didn’t used to be a fan of Trump. Here’s the way I look at it.

Biden isn’t perfect, at all, I don’t agree with everything he does and he’s older than I wish he was. But he’s a normal person with a functioning set of normal values and a conscience. He’s a devout Catholic. Biden is aging normally, like normal people do. He’s kept us out of a recession, and got some things we needed passed - like infrastructure.

Trump is a lunatic. He’s a pathological liar, a malignant narcissist. His disease dictates his behavior, and everything is about him. Just like the TikTok issue - one visit from a donor and he reverses his position. Because nothing matters to him except his own interests. He will do anything to advance his own interests, anything. He doesn’t care if people die - 5 of his supporters died on Jan 6, because he set a riot in motion hoping it would intimidate MOC into voiding the election and letting him stay in power.

He isn’t normal. He’s mentally ill.

Oh, and Farb I know you didn’t used to be a fan of Trump. Here’s the way I look at it.

Biden isn’t perfect, at all, I don’t agree with everything he does and he’s older than I wish he was. But he’s a normal person with a functioning set of normal values and a conscience. He’s a devout Catholic. Biden is aging normally, like normal people do. He’s kept us out of a recession, and got some things we needed passed - like infrastructure.

Trump is a lunatic. He’s a pathological liar, a malignant narcissist. His disease dictates his behavior, and everything is about him. Just like the TikTok issue - one visit from a donor and he reverses his position. Because nothing matters to him except his own interests. He will do anything to advance his own interests, anything. He doesn’t care if people die - 5 of his supporters died on Jan 6, because he set a riot in motion hoping it would intimidate MOC into voiding the election and letting him stay in power.

He isn’t normal. He’s mentally ill.
    He is not a devout Catholic. I don't care about all the other stuff, I know you won't change your mind and I am the last person you will ever allow to change your mind. Just know that everything you just wrote, the Trumpers feel the exact that same way, only opposite.

He is not a devout Catholic. I don't care about all the other stuff, I know you won't change your mind and I am the last person you will ever allow to change your mind. Just know that everything you just wrote, the Trumpers feel the exact that same way, only opposite.
    But without real evidence. Everything about Biden is contrived. It’s pushed out there exactly because Trump is so awful. People supporting him cannot cleanse the stink off of Trump, so they have to dirty up Biden.

You don’t care that Trump did any of the awful things he is documented to have done?

1. Dodged the draft 5 times
    2. Cheated on all 3 wives very publicly
    3. Bragged about walking in on teen aged beauty pageant contestants while they were undressed
    4. Cheated his biggest fans with a scam school that took their money and gave them nothing
    5. Stole money from a children’s cancer charity
    6. Called soldiers who died “suckers and losers”
    7. Lied about donating money to 9/11
    8. Bragged about grabbing women’s genitals

Everything here is a documented fact. Plus the people (again his fans) who died at the Capitol.

You get to decide that? I don’t think that’s right.
    Oh, not me. His Bishop and other Bishops, even alt-left bishops that I don't respect have said as much (it mainly boils down to the abortion issue).

https://www.ncregister.com/cna/cardinal-gregory-biden-picks-and-chooses-parts-of-catholic-faith

I find it odd you chose to include his catholic faith a thing you would use to defend him. I didn't take you as a defender of Catholic church or one who supports its beliefs.

But without real evidence. Everything about Biden is contrived. It’s pushed out there exactly because Trump is so awful. People supporting him cannot cleanse the stink off of Trump, so they have to dirty up Biden.

You don’t care that Trump did any of the awful things he is documented to have done?

1. Dodged the draft 5 times
    2. Cheated on all 3 wives very publicly
    3. Bragged about walking in on teen aged beauty pageant contestants while they were undressed
    4. Cheated his biggest fans with a scam school that took their money and gave them nothing
    5. Stole money from a children’s cancer charity
    6. Called soldiers who died “suckers and losers”
    7. Lied about donating money to 9/11
    8. Bragged about grabbing women’s genitals

Everything here is a documented fact. Plus the people (again his fans) who died at the Capitol.
    Good thing I don't care of Trump either.

Oh, not me. His Bishop and other Bishops, even alt-left bishops that I don't respect have said as much (it mainly boils down to the abortion issue).

https://www.ncregister.com/cna/cardinal-gregory-biden-picks-and-chooses-parts-of-catholic-faith

I find it odd you chose to include his catholic faith a thing you would use to defend him. I didn't take you as a defender of Catholic church or one who supports its beliefs.
    I don’t agree with any religion forcing people to live by its tenets when they aren’t that religion. But I respect someone who has an honest faith. Biden hasn’t ever supported abortion, in fact he believes it’s a sin in the Catholic Church, which is the teaching. But he doesn't think any religion should be forced on people. I don’t think so either.

Good thing I don't care of Trump either.

Who are you voting for in the general? RFK?

Have you ever voted for a Democrat for president? Was it only Obama's first term?

We have a lot of: anti-democrat, social conservatives, but fiscal libertarians that show up on the board. It's amazing how many of these people don't belong to a political party, but have similar views.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom