Biden Tracker (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/07/23/huawei-hires-tony-podesta-500649

"Huawei is hiring Democratic lobbyist Tony Podesta as a consultant, according to two people familiar with the matter. Podesta will aim to help the controversial Chinese telecom giant warm relations with the Biden administration.

Podesta will work to advance a variety of the company’s goals in Washington, according to one of the people. He declined to comment. A spokesperson for Huawei also declined to comment."

I found this interesting as well:

"Podesta — a colorful K St. personality known for his loud ties and elaborate art and wine collection — previously helmed the Podesta Group, his eponymous lobbying shop. But in 2017, special counsel Robert Mueller scrutinized the firm for its work with Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign chief Paul Manafort. Manafort’s team enlisted Podesta Group in its efforts to sanitize the reputation of Ukraine’s Russia-friendly president Viktor Yanukovych."

yea, that's in no way true, but i hear sexist fools bring it up constantly.

If you knew anything about her career you wouldn't bring that up like it is signifigant.

But go ahead and keep repeating the sexist trope because you can't imagine how a black woman could legitimately accomplish more than you.

"in no way true" lol

She was in a sexual relationship with a politician who appointed her to 2 positions in which she made $400,000 and he helped her win an election.

She at least partially slept her way to the top.

What a crappy comment. Good grief.

Yeah, the whole Kamala sleeping her way up or whatever is stupid, not to mention the sexism.

There are other issues she has. Why not criticize that than who she sleeps with. And frankly, I don't really care who she sleeps with. It's irrelevant imo.

Her race, her sex, none of that matters us me personally. I know it mattered a lot to Joe, that is why he appointed her to be his running mate. He wanted a woman of color. That is a fact from his mumbling often incoherent mouth.

The defense of "you just can't stand that a black lady is more successful than you white males' is not only stupid and disingenuous and shows that you guys don't want to have an honest discussion and extremely insulting and racist. Harris is a trash politician. She always has been and the polls have shown it in her presidential run. You can't defend a worthless human being and politician by making up flaws of those that oppose her. To me, she is about as likable as Hillary, maybe even less.

Is it not a fact that she slept with Brown and he said he gave her two jobs to help her to rise in the political circle? Nothing is wrong with that actually, all corrupt politicians do that and 99.9% of politicians are corrupt but to completely write off this as the Right "pouncing' on woman of color because she is successful is just dumb and not at all honest.

Her race, her sex, none of that matters us me personally. I know it mattered a lot to Joe, that is why he appointed her to be his running mate. He wanted a woman of color. That is a fact from his mumbling often incoherent mouth.

The defense of "you just can't stand that a black lady is more successful than you white males' is not only stupid and disingenuous and shows that you guys don't want to have an honest discussion and extremely insulting and racist. Harris is a trash politician. She always has been and the polls have shown it in her presidential run. You can't defend a worthless human being and politician by making up flaws of those that oppose her. To me, she is about as likable as Hillary, maybe even less.

Is it not a fact that she slept with Brown and he said he gave her two jobs to help her to rise in the political circle? Nothing is wrong with that actually, all corrupt politicians do that and 99.9% of politicians are corrupt but to completely write off this as the Right "pouncing' on woman of color because she is successful is just dumb and not at all honest.
    Her gender doesn't matter?

Have you ever accused a male of sleeping their way to the top?

Nope! Women and man are different when it comes to sex. Women control when sex happens so that is an asset. It is not secret that attractive women get top high end providers as partners more often than unattractive women. Society and biology made the promiscuity of men acceptable.

To me her gender does not matter. Like I said, her genitals specifically mattered to Ole Joe, not to me.

I am sure it happens, right? A male sleeping with important people to further his career? I would guess it is pretty common for sleazy people (these are politicians we are talking about).

Nope! Women and man are different when it comes to sex. Women control when sex happens so that is an asset. It is not secret that attractive women get top high end providers as partners more often than unattractive women. Society and biology made the promiscuity of men acceptable.
    So moderate!

This is BS. Plenty of people here ("on the left") have been able and willing to criticize Harris for different reasons. We just didn't inject her sleeping to the top to do it into the discussion because it wasn't really germane to this discussion. It has nothing to do with why she was selected by Biden as VP or why she was in the position she was in. It's just a red herring meant to inject sexism into the discussion.

The fact that she was black and women and was selected by Biden partly for those reason has already been mentioned. Nobody has shied away for that topic. It's just your and others on the rights insistence that it was the only reason she was chosen when there were other factors in play as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom