Biden Tracker (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

So why are their national guard troops in the subway? Why are there stores pulling out of areas cities due to crime? Can you tell me why cities that virtue signaled about slashing police budgets in the name of CRT or whatever are now putting that back in the budget? Check with MSNBC and let me know what they tell you to think.
    Let’s see your stats on actual crime. Let’s see your proof of stores pulling out of cities due to “crime”.

They quit because the loss of a blastocyst could be considered murder or homocide after the evil ruling. The process of actually doing IVF will result in the loss of some of the blastocysts, just like in nature. Less than half of them will ever develop, just like in nature. Because the loss is natural and it is now being painted as a crime.

The ruling is both ignorant and evil. It will prevent millions of couples from ever having children.
    IVF is legal in Alabama. Keep up.

What is, or is there a difference between and blastocyst and an embryo?

Let’s see your stats on actual crime. Let’s see your proof of stores pulling out of cities due to “crime”.
    Do you have the numbers on the the arrests made during the grab and dash events?

The blastocyst is the very first stage. It’s about 8 cells or so, if I remember correctly. It’s the stage in nature that would move down the Fallopian tubes and may or may not embed in the uterus. They are not successful and are naturally flushed out of the woman’s body more often than not.

Do you have the numbers on the the arrests made during the grab and dash events?
    Did you see that the San Francisco area smash and grabs were masterminded by a suburban white couple? They were arrested the other day. Also, several stores who announced closings had to later admit that theft wasn’t actually the reason.

Did you see that the San Francisco area smash and grabs were masterminded by a suburban white couple? They were arrested the other day. Also, several stores who announced closings had to later admit that theft wasn’t actually the reason.
    Awesome news. To prison with them for a very long time!
    So the 2 leaders, what about the 20 others that actually did the foot crimes? How many arrests? Are the police even allowed to arrest them during a dash and grab?

Awesome news. To prison with them for a very long time!
    So the 2 leaders, what about the 20 others that actually did the foot crimes? How many arrests? Are the police even allowed to arrest them during a dash and grab?
    I would assume there were other arrests. Just like any other shoplifting or other crime ring, they tend to use juveniles to do the actual thefts. Probably a rotating crew and not always the same ones.

Did you miss the part where legislation was quickly drafted, passed, and signed to protect IVF because the state SC ruling opened up clinics to criminal liability for simply performing services?

"Facing pressure to get in vitro fertilization services restarted in the state, Alabama’s governor swiftly signed legislation into law Wednesday shielding doctors from potential legal liability raised by a court ruling that equated frozen embryos to children.

Republican Gov. Kay Ivey signed the bill after it was approved in a late-night session by lawmakers scrambling to address a wave of criticism after services were halted at some of the state’s largest fertility clinics. Doctors from at least one clinic said they would resume IVF services on Thursday.

“I am pleased to sign this important, short-term measure into law so that couples in Alabama hoping and praying to be parents can grow their families through IVF,” Ivey said."

Notable that it wasn’t safety protocols they had to address, isn’t it?

And none of this stuff has anything to do with the subject of the thread. 😄

So why are their national guard troops in the subway? Why are there stores pulling out of areas cities due to crime? Can you tell me why cities that virtue signaled about slashing police budgets in the name of CRT or whatever are now putting that back in the budget? Check with MSNBC and let me know what they tell you to think.
    Nah, you can check with the Heritage Foundation, Cato Institute, the Kochs, Proud Boys, Oathkeepers, Faux Noise, OAN and Newsmax for the latest in what you need to be afraid of.

Well, then nothing for you to add.
    Although, I think I was called a liar for putting out the details of the original case.

Your framing was completely disingenuous. Everyone knows that IVF services were suspended because the state SC ruled that the destroyed embryos were protected by the Wrongful Death of a Minor act and the loss of fertilized eggs is inevitable in the IVF process.

and most people have 2 or 3 of them to make ends meet in this wonderful economy. I understand carrying water for your team, but to deny reality is funny. Only 44% of Dems and left leaners think this. That means over half actually have been to a grocery store and spent their own money.

You think most people are working 2 or 3 jobs?

The people working two or three jobs are the people that liberals are always trying to do things to help, but conservatives block it.

Better health care, more access to education, debt relief, these are the things that they need.

Anything we do to raise their salary (raise min wage) will have people like you complaining about how much you are paying for optional goods and services.

Joe Biden is on a three-day western US election campaign swing through Nevada, Arizona and Texas with a focus on personally appealing to Latino voters, saying they are the reason he defeated Donald Trump in 2020 and urging them to help him do it again in November.

“I need you back,” he told several dozen supporters packed into a local Mexican restaurant in Phoenix, Arizona. And in an interview with the Spanish-language broadcaster Univision he blasted Trump as someone whose hardline policies and biased rhetoric are hostile to Hispanic voters.

“This guy despises Latinos,” he told the TV channel. Biden was making appearances in Arizona on Wednesday then heading to Texas on Thursday, three weeks after he was at the Texas-Mexico border to talk about immigration in a region where Democrats have had some disappointing results in recent elections.

Biden said the upcoming presidential election isn’t a referendum on him but a choice between “me and a guy named Trump” who campaigns by accusing people coming to the US from Mexico of being rapists and, in recent weeks, saying that migrants are “poisoning the blood of our country”.

Biden said Hispanic unemployment is the lowest it has been in a long time because of his policies, highlighted administration initiatives to help small businesses and reduce gun violence, and criticized Trump for wanting more tax cuts for rich people.

“He wants to get rid of all the programs we put together,” Biden said.…….

Joe Biden is on a three-day western US election campaign swing through Nevada, Arizona and Texas with a focus on personally appealing to Latino voters, saying they are the reason he defeated Donald Trump in 2020 and urging them to help him do it again in November.

“I need you back,” he told several dozen supporters packed into a local Mexican restaurant in Phoenix, Arizona. And in an interview with the Spanish-language broadcaster Univision he blasted Trump as someone whose hardline policies and biased rhetoric are hostile to Hispanic voters.

“This guy despises Latinos,” he told the TV channel. Biden was making appearances in Arizona on Wednesday then heading to Texas on Thursday, three weeks after he was at the Texas-Mexico border to talk about immigration in a region where Democrats have had some disappointing results in recent elections.

Biden said the upcoming presidential election isn’t a referendum on him but a choice between “me and a guy named Trump” who campaigns by accusing people coming to the US from Mexico of being rapists and, in recent weeks, saying that migrants are “poisoning the blood of our country”.

Biden said Hispanic unemployment is the lowest it has been in a long time because of his policies, highlighted administration initiatives to help small businesses and reduce gun violence, and criticized Trump for wanting more tax cuts for rich people.

“He wants to get rid of all the programs we put together,” Biden said.…….

The really need to do a full court press on Hispanic radio and television.

I did not at all realize the DOW Jones was sitting at almost 40,000 points.. wow.
    Yep, it has been steadily gaining, then took a jump a couple weeks ago. I’m reading it’s going to be an AI boom, but I don’t know anything about it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom