Biden Tracker (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

It’s actually hilarious - yes, Hunter has done and is doing some scummy things. I will never, ever vote for Hunter Biden.

🤪🤣🤡

Honestly, this is pathetic. I’m a bit surprised at this level of hypocrisy, Farb.
    explain my hypocrisy to me?

I had no doubt you would.

Considering Ukraine is the poster child for corruption (except maybe our country) I wonder who to believe. The Biden's are just a great American family success story after all.
    Is there a reason you didn't actually address anything I said?

Let's make it simple:

Can you think of ANY reason (however theoretical) that Zlochevsky was willing to pay the Bidens millions of dollars to ensure that the prosecutor who was not investigating him for crimes that he is accused of committing while working for the government, and who was protecting him from a UK investigation was fired?

I absolutely never thought I would see tech manufacturing move back to the US. This is the industry I follow the most and I haven't seen this many major plant announcements ever in my 25 years in the industry. Let alone two years.

Manufacturing jobs are careers with good benefits, not just jobs.

Biden deserves a ton of credit for this alone. A manufacturing base is the backbone of the middle class.

The decimation of the urban manufacturing base is what caused cities to be in the state they are.

If it returns, even in earnest, the second golden age of American middle class can be possible.

Last edited:
    I absolutely never thought I would see tech manufacturing move back to the US. This is the industry I follow the most and I haven't seen this many major plant announcements ever in my 25 years in the industry. Let alone two years.

Manufacturing jobs are careers with good benefits, not just jobs.

Biden deserves a ton of credit for this alone. A manufacturing base is the backbone of the middle class.

The decimation of the urban manufacturing base is what caused cities to be in the state they are.

If it returns, even in earnest, the second golden age of American middle class can be possible.

The timing can't be understated. A lot of companies are nervous about producing things in countries that can wake up in the morning and decide to stop, ie covid zero in China. It was big enough to have a name "friend shoring."

The timing can't be understated. A lot of companies are nervous about producing things in countries that can wake up in the morning and decide to stop, ie covid zero in China. It was big enough to have a name "friend shoring."
    Yeah, ie authoritarian countries. Which is what the GOP is trying to turn the US into. Another very important reason to never vote for any R.

I know, right? The day after trump's arraignment, Navalny gets 19yrs added on his sentence by trump's homie. Weird.
    without irony, he complains about false accusations against nalvany, yet pushes false allegations against Biden. Comer on foxnews stated he had zero, ZERO evidence that Biden committed any crimes.

without irony, he complains about false accusations against nalvany, yet pushes false allegations against Biden. Comer on foxnews stated he had zero, ZERO evidence that Biden committed any crimes.
    Without any self-awareness as well.

There goes the gun charge against Hunter. I don’t agree with it, but here we are.

The sad thing is people are just so stupid really. Saudi controls it all because they have 15 percent of the worlds production capacity but are wealthy enough to just cut a third off of oil production to boost price. They don't have to maximize the the production because they have plenty of capital.

To put this into perspective the US produces 7% and Canada a bit more so they are giving up almost the amount of our production to influence the price.

When the war in the Ukraine started we asked for them to up production and they refused. They are the furthest thing from a friend really are responsible for the gas prices not Joe or anyone else

Oh looky. The US was involved in removing yet another country's leader. Ukraine 2014 too.

THE U.S. STATE DEPARTMENT encouraged the Pakistani government in a March 7, 2022, meeting to remove Imran Khan as prime minister over his neutrality on the Russian invasion of Ukraine, according to a classified Pakistani government document obtained by The Intercept.

The meeting, between the Pakistani ambassador to the United States and two State Department officials, has been the subject of intense scrutiny, controversy, and speculation in Pakistan over the past year and a half, as supporters of Khan and his military and civilian opponents jockeyed for power. The political struggle escalated on August 5 when Khan was sentenced to three years in prison on corruption charges and taken into custody for the second time since his ouster. Khan’s defenders dismiss the charges as baseless. The sentence also blocks Khan, Pakistan’s most popular politician, from contesting elections expected in Pakistan later this year.

One month after the meeting with U.S. officials documented in the leaked Pakistani government document, a no-confidence vote was held in Parliament, leading to Khan’s removal from power. The vote is believed to have been organized with the backing of Pakistan’s powerful military. Since that time, Khan and his supporters have been engaged in a struggle with the military and its civilian allies, whom Khan claims engineered his removal from power at the request of the U.S.

The text of the Pakistani cable, produced from the meeting by the ambassador and transmitted to Pakistan, has not previously been published. The cable, known internally as a “cypher,” reveals both the carrots and the sticks that the State Department deployed in its push against Khan, promising warmer relations if Khan was removed, and isolation if he was not.

The document, labeled “Secret,” includes an account of the meeting between State Department officials, including Assistant Secretary of State for the Bureau of South and Central Asian Affairs Donald Lu, and Asad Majeed Khan, who at the time was Pakistan’s ambassador to the U.S.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom