Biden Tracker (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

This took me one minute to find. You would think CNN and the AP would have known that too, but I'm guessing they left that detail out intentionally.
    Thanks for providing a source. Yeah, it took Biden a couple of years to publicly acknowledge his granddaughter, Navy.

I have a very low opinion of family relationships. Everyone that's ever walked this planet has been worse to at least one person in their family, than they have been to anyone else. My family cranks that shirt up to 13. No one in my family talks to me anymore, except for my father. He only talks to me, because I'm the only one standing between him and my sisters prematurely forcing him back into a nursing home against his will.

My younger sister will probably sincerely try to kill me if I'm ever around her again, she's a full on sociopath. For a few months she left me completely unhinged messages threatening to do all kinds of bodily harm to me before killing me. I shared the messages with a couple of close friends. They went pale. My friend that's also a writer said he could have never written such a hate filled and hate fueled tirade.

My older sister and mother have disowned me, because I didn't let my older sister get away with criminally using her position as a nurse to lie to the family and a nursing home to trick our father into a nursing home and then keeping him there against his will. Being in a nursing home has always been his worst nightmare. Being in one for 4 months, 120 miles away from his rural home and further isolated by COVID protocols for nursing homes was hell on Earth for him.

Then there's my father. He's at the same end of the NPD as Trump, without even a hint of exaggeration. He's always right about everything. He's always better than everyone else. He's always smarter than everyone else. He's always braver than everyone else. He's always physically superior to everyone else. He's always the hero and the savior, and everyone else are always dumb, frightened, weaklings. He cried and begged to me on the phone every day he was in the nursing home to get him out. It took me a few months to find a lawyer to get him out of the nursing home. Since then, he's gone right back to pressuring and guilting me into giving up my entire life to move in with him to take care of him. As with everyone with NPD, his only purpose in life is to be adored and served by everyone else. Anytime I've told him how hard the whole thing was for me, he gets mad and argues how it was so much worse for him. He has zero empathy for anyone else and has always been that way.

So, yeah, I'm a bit jaded about how family members treat each other. I've never seen anything as emotionally viscous, vulturous, and petty as siblings and relatives fighting over an inheritance, even when it's just a couple of thousand dollars.

President Biden is a dirk for refusing to acknowledge his grandchild. Full stop.

I personally don't think that disqualifies anyone from being president and I don't think that it makes anyone a bad or ineffective president. To be blunt, I don't even think it makes anyone a horrible human being. If being a dirk to a family member makes someone a horrible person, then we're all horrible people. I've been a dirk to people in my family too.

Do you think being a dirk about or toward a family member disqualifies someone from being president? Would you ever vote for a presidential candidate that was a dirk about or toward a family member?

Last edited:
    Yep. Honestly, the whole 7th granddaughter thing is irrelevant to me. If Trump disowned a grandchild, that wouldn't even register with me considering all the other sheet he's done.

I cannot see the comments further than what's shown. How did grim come to this conclusion that the US wants war in Yemen? I was able to read the original article on al-monitor and cannot see that that article even follows grim's conclusion. As a matter of fact, the article asks whether diplomacy can offer peace with the nod on how pivotal the US and UN had been to the cease fire. Further the article starts with this line.

A years-in-the-making operation to drain oil from an aging supertanker moored off Yemen’s western coast shows what can be achieved through de-escalation among the country's warring parties, the US special envoy for Yemen told Al-Monitor in an interview.

So it's interesting that what starts with can diplomacy be effective leads to "US bad; US wants war". Huh? And as to the context of this Saudi invasion of Yemen, the US, Obama in particular, warned MBS not to invade. How does that even mean the US wants war?

Again, you need to check your sources and actually read the original article.

Do your own homework. If it's not accurate then post something to disprove it. If not your complaining means nothing.
    Crazy how these same standards of ethics and morality didn't apply with this boards handling of the last administration. Not surprised though.

The abandoned grandchild can't legally use the "Biden' last name thanks to Hunter making sure in court, but they did get some sweet finger painting from Hunter. What a great and loving family.

Crazy how these same standards of ethics and morality didn't apply with this boards handling of the last administration. Not surprised though.

The abandoned grandchild can't legally use the "Biden' last name thanks to Hunter making sure in court, but they did get some sweet finger painting from Hunter. What a great and loving family.
    Lol. Cry more.

Seriously, this is very mild considering the whole Trump lack of any morals at all, and it doesn’t involve Joe, and Hunter isn’t part of the government.

So, yeah, cry more, I guess. Lol.

If I had to guess, I’d say it’s probably because Zlochevsky knew the entire world wanted Shokin fired, and he thought the son of the US VP could give him some leverage to get the US to prevent Shokins firing. We all saw how that went.

Yeah, we do. NOTHING. Zlochevsky was being investigated by the UK for money laundering. They submitted a records request to Shokin, pursuant to a mutual aid treaty, and Shokin never responded with the documents. Zlochevsky was also accused of giving Burisma sweet leases while he worked for the government (in violation of the laws), years before Hunter Biden was brought on board. Shokin was not investigating/prosecuting Zlochevsky for that. In other words, the “investigations” in question had nothing to do with anything Burisma did, or anything that happened while Hunter Biden was there.

Yes and no. The president can withhold money, as long as he notified congress of why it was withheld, for how long, and the conditions under which it will be released. In this case, it appears that congress was aware of it, as a bipartisan group of Congress members agreed that Shokin needed to be fired.

As for Biden, in this case, HE was not withholding anything. He didn’t make the decision. He was executing the stated policy of the US government.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/devon-archer-hunter-biden-burisma-execs-ukrainian-prosecutor-fired
    "Devon Archer testified Monday that Hunter Biden and top executives of Burisma Holdings "called D.C." in 2015 to ask the Obama administration to help fire the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating the firm, a source familiar with his testimony told Fox News Digital."

I guess I don't believe that much coincidence but obviously some do.

The stated policy of the US that helped his son with his new job? Sure.

This took me one minute to find. You would think CNN and the AP would have known that too, but I'm guessing they left that detail out intentionally.
    Strange how only one side has to verify claims. I guess covid and the trump dossier were outliers.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/devon-archer-hunter-biden-burisma-execs-ukrainian-prosecutor-fired
    "Devon Archer testified Monday that Hunter Biden and top executives of Burisma Holdings "called D.C." in 2015 to ask the Obama administration to help fire the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating the firm, a source familiar with his testimony told Fox News Digital."

They need to release the transcript. They’ve been lying all along, why should we believe an anonymous source from Fox? That’s hilarious.

Lol. Cry more.

Seriously, this is very mild considering the whole Trump lack of any morals at all, and it doesn’t involve Joe, and Hunter isn’t part of the government.

So, yeah, cry more, I guess. Lol.
    Thanks, I will dry my eyes now.

Oh goody, more 'trump this and trump that'. The fact you are defending this guy and family that slept with his dead brothers wife, left her, disowned a daughter (can't use the last name Biden), buy a gun illegally and not pay his fair share in taxes (the last 2 should enrage the left unless all of the gun and tax stuff is virtue signaling) tells me all I need to know. But yes, the Biden's are a great American family for the left for sure.

It’s actually hilarious - yes, Hunter has done and is doing some scummy things. I will never, ever vote for Hunter Biden.

🤪🤣🤡

Honestly, this is pathetic. I’m a bit surprised at this level of hypocrisy, Farb.

And Dan Goldman says that he testified to the exact opposite, that they did not want the prosecutor fired because he was under their control.

Who to believe?

I mean, it’s entirely possible they asked the prosecutor who was protecting the owner of the company from multiple investigations fired….but how likely is that?

Since your version came from “a source familiar with” the testimony and Goldman was actually in the room, I’ll put that with what we know about the situation in Ukraine, and say that Goldmans version is more likely.

I find it interesting that we have so many left-leaning posters who are active in this thread, but none of our right-leaning posters have dared venture into the Trump indictment thread.

This thread is their participation in the Trump indictment thread, in a very real way. It’s their “whatabout” thread to excuse anything Trump ever did. Problem is that Hunter isn’t elected, nor is he serving in the Administration. So they have to really twist things around in a desperate attempt to prove that Trump is just like everyone else. When everyone who is honest with themselves knows Trump is all by himself in his treachery.

This thread is their participation in the Trump indictment thread, in a very real way. It’s their “whatabout” thread to excuse anything Trump ever did. Problem is that Hunter isn’t elected, nor is he serving in the Administration. So they have to really twist things around in a desperate attempt to prove that Trump is just like everyone else. When everyone who is honest with themselves knows Trump is all by himself in his treachery.
    That is a valid consideration.

I find it interesting that we have so many left-leaning posters who are active in this thread, but none of our right-leaning posters have dared venture into the Trump indictment thread.

They don't have much to add:

1. It's a witch hunt. This Jack dude was brought in by butthurt Garland to be his partisan hitman.
    2. If Trump did do something, it was justified to overturn the STOLEN ELECTION.

Facts might pop that bubble, or make them depressed. It's better to just pretend those threads don't exist.

And Dan Goldman says that he testified to the exact opposite, that they did not want the prosecutor fired because he was under their control.

Who to believe?

I mean, it’s entirely possible they asked the prosecutor who was protecting the owner of the company from multiple investigations fired….but how likely is that?

Since your version came from “a source familiar with” the testimony and Goldman was actually in the room, I’ll put that with what we know about the situation in Ukraine, and say that Goldmans version is more likely.
    I had no doubt you would.

Considering Ukraine is the poster child for corruption (except maybe our country) I wonder who to believe. The Biden's are just a great American family success story after all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom