Biden stepping down - now what? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

I was listening to NPR the other day going over his political history, and yeah, his son passing away is why he didn't run back then.
    That's not 100% true. Obama talked him out of running and questioned whether he could commit to the campaign considering Beau's death. Had Obama not intervened (on Hillary's behalf), Biden would have run and won. But everyone in the elite (including Obama) was intent on anointing HRC as the heir apparent. That's why behind the scenes Biden and Obama have not been the best of buds since and why Obama now wants to keep his finger off the scale.

40 years ago: when my 16 year old daughter walked into a target bathroom 2 weeks ago and there was a lesbian there, it scared the hell out of her and she left. So yes I’ll die on that hill l, you can be ok with it I’m not

70 years ago: when my 16 year old daughter walked into a Woolworth’s bathroom 2 weeks ago and there was a black woman at the mirror putting on eye makeup, it scared the hell out of her and she left. So yes I’ll die on that hill l, you can be ok with it I’m not
    No im pretty sure in 70 years, or 100 years it won’t and shouldn’t be normalized. It’s a really good thing that the younger generations are rejecting it. Look and the poor girl boxing in the Olympics today. It should be a crime. But people not caring about children or mental illness is becoming the democrat platform.

I have a 15 year old daughter and there are several trans girls at their school that use the girls bathroom and the locker room. Not only is there no outrage - they are supported.

I asked her if her friends had a problem with it. She laughed and said no one her age cares about stuff like that. Must be a regional thing maybe?

Oh and the boxing story is complete shirt. It's a fake story - she was never a male ever.

I do love the thought of Algeria of all places supporting a trans athlete but yeah that isn't happening them being a Muslim nation and all.

No im pretty sure in 70 years, or 100 years it won’t and shouldn’t be normalized. It’s a really good thing that the younger generations are rejecting it. Look and the poor girl boxing in the Olympics today. It should be a crime. But people not caring about children or mental illness is becoming the democrat platform.

I think most Ds are against trans and intersex people competing with woman in sports while also saying they are not worried about what bathroom they use.

I have a 15 year old daughter and there are several trans girls at their school that use the girls bathroom and the locker room. Not only is there no outrage - they are supported.

I asked her if her friends had a problem with it. She laughed and said no one her age cares about stuff like that. Must be a regional thing maybe?

Oh and the boxing story is complete shirt. It's a fake story - she was never a male ever.

I do love the thought of Algeria of all places supporting a trans athlete but yeah that isn't happening them being a Muslim nation and all.
    Born with a vagina and XY chromosomes. Where would the RWNJs have her pee?

How in the world is he still the President? He's obviously not capable of running the country.

You may want to delete this because the tweet is a lie. The plane had undercover operatives and diplomats who didn’t want to appear in photos and videos while the press was there. Biden went back on the plane to speak with them and the flight crew and thank them for everything they did to make the mission a success.

You all look like bitter weirdos when you do this, you get that right?

Yeah, we were absolutely told that Biden was sundowning and couldn’t function after dark.

By whome? I will need to see that quote and it needs to be sourced from a credible White House source or from Joe Biden or his physician and it needs to say specifically 'sundowning' or the noun 'sundowners' because there is no way in hell that there is a legitimate source making any such statement. I suspect you misunderstand what the White House meant or you misunderstand what sundowners really means. I work in geriatric care and memory care. I know of what I speak. Joe Biden may well have dementia, but he is probably not one of the 20 percent of dementia patients who actually manifest sundowners symptoms. . That tends to show up later in the disease anyway. Its more likely than not that he never will even if he does have Alzheimers.

By whome? I will need to see that quote and it needs to be sourced from a credible White House source or from Joe Biden or his physician and it needs to say specifically 'sundowning' or the noun 'sundowners' because there is no way in hell that there is a legitimate source making any such statement. I suspect you misunderstand what the White House meant or you misunderstand what sundowners really means. I work in geriatric care and memory care. I know of what I speak. Joe Biden may well have dementia, but he is probably not one of the 20 percent of dementia patients who actually manifest sundowners symptoms. . That tends to show up later in the disease anyway. Its more likely than not that he never will even if he does have Alzheimers.
    Relax, I didn’t say the WH said it. Trump supporters and a few others were saying it. I don’t think Biden has dementia either. It’s just a bunch of partisan spin. He is aging and his voice is getting weaker and it appears his stutter is worsening again with age. But he still managed to pull off a great prisoner swap, and outmaneuvered pretty much everyone to engineer the transfer to Harris, when more than a few were calling for what would be a disastrous open convention.

If Harris wins, then there will be a monument to Biden. Senator for 36yrs, VP 8yrs, Pres 4yrs, and passed the baton to Harris. He demonstrates service in a way few have by stepping aside. He broke the dam on gay marriage. His economic policies are rebuilding infrastructure and bringing back manufacturing. There will be discussions about Joe as either the #1 or #2 best one-term President in a few years which would put him close to top-10 all time.

The fake outrage over that viral lie is disgusting. The suggestion by many of the memes that Trump wouldn't allow it, being spread by the cult members, is just nauseating. Zero fact checking, just blind sharing based upon confirmation bias and hate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom