All things Racist...USA edition (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Farb

Mostly Peaceful Poster
    Reaction score
    I was looking for a place to put this so we could discuss but didn't really find a place that worked so I created this thread so we can all place articles, experiences, videos and examples of racism in the USA.

This is one that happened this week. The lady even called and filed a complaint on the officer. This officer also chose to wear the body cam (apparently, LA doesn't require this yet). This exchange wasn't necessarily racist IMO until she started with the "mexican racist...you will never be white, like you want" garbage. That is when it turned racist IMO

All the murderer and other insults, I think are just a by product of CRT and ACAB rhetoric that is very common on the radical left and sadly is being brought to mainstream in this country.

Another point that I think is worth mentioning is she is a teacher and the sense of entitlement she feels is mind blowing.

https://news.yahoo.com/black-teacher-berates-latino-la-221235341.html

You say this, and I’m pretty sure it’s been shown to you that it’s false. Why do you keep saying it?
    If it is false, please show me.

That's not how it works. You made the claim, you have to show first. Remember, that which is claimed without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

But... a quick search yielded this:

According to the FBI, as posted by the DOJ, there were 8,052 crimes classified as hate crimes in 2020 (includes all types: race, gender, religion, etc).

In contrast, fakehatecrimes.org lists only 30 fake hate crimes in 2020. One of them a cop who wrote "forking pig" on a cup of coffee and blamed it on a McDonald's. :hihi:

So if you got anything to refute this, by all means. Otherwise, yeah, you need to stop saying that.

See SS post, but also I posted this the last time it was claimed that fake hate crimes are common.

So I only have read your first linked article. It’s an opinion piece actually, but the author does seem to have cataloged around 400 instances of faked hate crimes. This appears to be over a 4-5 year period by his own words. He also quotes the FBI as having 7000 reported hate crimes in 2017. So just using these figures, giving the benefit of the doubt and using 4 years, that’s approximately 1.5% of reported hate crimes are fakes.

As for the reasons, your author gives some of them, in his opinion. Sometimes it’s a bid for attention, sometimes it’s a misguided attempt to call attention to a perceived problem that isn’t getting enough attention in the opinion of the faker. Sometimes it would probably indicate some mental health issues in my own opinion. I just don’t think 1.5% is all that significant. 🤷‍♀️

That's not how it works. You made the claim, you have to show first. Remember, that which is claimed without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

But... a quick search yielded this:

According to the FBI, as posted by the DOJ, there were 8,052 crimes classified as hate crimes in 2020 (includes all types: race, gender, religion, etc).

In contrast, fakehatecrimes.org lists only 30 fake hate crimes in 2020. One of them a cop who wrote "forking pig" on a cup of coffee and blamed it on a McDonald's. :hihi:

So if you got anything to refute this, by all means. Otherwise, yeah, you need to stop saying that.
    Maybe it is the fact that I am starting not to trust the bureaucrats but this doesnt add up to me.
    Why have we not heard of any of these? No one can honestly say if there was a 'hate' crime committed by a white person on anyone else, it would be in the news 24/7. Look at Juicy, see Sandman, see Rittenhouse, see the little girl that got her 'nappy' hair cut by white supremacist class mates, the FBI investigation into the NASCAR noose, the investigation into the noose/excersise bands in a park...the list goes on and on. Why would the media focus on the ones that turn out to be fake and not blast the real ones the FBI listed? Call me skeptical so yeah, I can continue to say that.

See my above and this https://www.fakehatecrimes.org/media

They are in fact very common.
    Maybe it is the fact that I am starting not to trust the bureaucrats but this doesn't add up to me.

We would be hearing about these constantly, just look at Jucy Smollett, or the fake NASCAR noose. We would have wall to wall coverage of all of these if they were real.

See my above and this https://www.fakehatecrimes.org/media

They are in fact very common.
    Your spreadsheet goes back to 1992. Did you realize that? I think it’s the same one that was talked about in the article that I referenced a while back. So, the percentage of hate crimes that turn out to be faked stands at somewhere between 1-2% of reported hate crimes. I did the math. I see nothing to correct that conclusion.

You also must realize that all your examples received wall to wall coverage in the “conservative” media that you consume. Your same media will never report on any actual hate crimes, because that’s not what they want you to know about.

So do you see how your perception might be a bit skewed? You say you don’t hear about actual hate crimes, but you hear about all the fake ones without a bit of introspection as to why that might be so.

Your spreadsheet goes back to 1992. Did you realize that? I think it’s the same one that was talked about in the article that I referenced a while back. So, the percentage of hate crimes that turn out to be faked stands at somewhere between 1-2% of reported hate crimes. I did the math. I see nothing to correct that conclusion.

You also must realize that all your examples received wall to wall coverage in the “conservative” media that you consume. Your same media will never report on any actual hate crimes, because that’s not what they want you to know about.

So do you see how your perception might be a bit skewed? You say you don’t hear about actual hate crimes, but you hear about all the fake ones without a bit of introspection as to why that might be so.
    That is a fair point about coverage but it doesn't change the fact that both the FOX and the CNN of the world were 24/7 on Sandman and Juicy (just off the top of my head).

Maybe it is the fact that I am starting not to trust the bureaucrats but this doesnt add up to me.
    Why have we not heard of any of these? No one can honestly say if there was a 'hate' crime committed by a white person on anyone else, it would be in the news 24/7. Look at Juicy, see Sandman, see Rittenhouse, see the little girl that got her 'nappy' hair cut by white supremacist class mates, the FBI investigation into the NASCAR noose, the investigation into the noose/excersise bands in a park...the list goes on and on. Why would the media focus on the ones that turn out to be fake and not blast the real ones the FBI listed? Call me skeptical so yeah, I can continue to say that.

You are expecting to hear about 8K+ particular crimes across the U.S. in the news? Really? What about the other crimes? Not interested in those? News channels would have to report one crime every hour 24x7 for 335 days straight to report all of the crimes classified as hate crimes by the FBI in 2020. You'll certainly miss some :hihi: ... maybe you could tivo them... I don't know

But there is a huge disconnect here. I am presenting data from the FBI regarding crimes that law enforcement deems to show a bias against protected classes ( a.k.a. hate crimes), and you are tossing "the news" and some sensationalist stories back at me. Do you see the disconnect?

If you have an issue with your information sources, find better information sources. Now, I may be wrong, but from where I stand, seems to me that the reason you perceive this media focus on false reports is because the media you watch focuses on those false reports, and doesn't report on the reports that are true/factual, because of their own biases. And that happens quite often, that most of the media would report something, not even about race or hate, that no one in the Axis of Far-Right would touch, because it doesn't look good for their side.

I wouldn't call you skeptical either. Skepticism comes from an actual lack of evidence.

Last edited:
    You are expecting to hear about 8K+ particular crimes across the U.S. in the news? Really? What about the other crimes? Not interested in those? News channels would have to report one crime every hour 24x7 for 335 days straight to report all of the crimes classified as hate crimes by the FBI in 2020. You'll certainly miss some :hihi: ... maybe you could tivo them... I don't know

But there is a huge disconnect here. I am presenting data from the FBI regarding crimes that law enforcement deems to show a bias against protected classes ( a.k.a. hate crimes), and you are tossing "the news" and some sensationalist stories back at me. Do you see the disconnect?

If you have an issue with your information sources, find better information sources. Now, I may be wrong, but from where I stand, seems to me that the reason you perceive this media focus on false reports is because the media you watch focuses on those false reports, and doesn't report on the reports that are true/factual, because of their own biases. And that happens quite often, that most of the media would report something, not even about race or hate, that no one in the Axis of Far-Right would touch, because it doesn't look good for their side.

I wouldn't call you skeptical either. Skepticism comes from an actual lack of evidence.
    You would not call me a skeptic, but I would call myself a skeptic that might be the disconnect.
    All of that still does not dismiss the biased media coverage and how a perceived hate crime by 'maga' red hat KKK members in Chicago get wall to wall coverage on every news site and then when it is found out to be fake it suddenly goes away on the left propaganda news services because it it uncomfortable. Why is that? If I had time or cared I would look into what stories on the hate crime list are covered in the media to the degree of a kid, who was wearing a maga hat, and had to be at the same public area as a group of black nationalists and a native american grifter.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/darrell-brooks-facebook-white-people-violence

"LEARNED ND TAUGHT BEHAVIOR!! so when we start bakk knokkin white people TF out ion wanna hear it...the old white ppl 2, KNOKK DEM TF OUT!! PERIOD..," Brooks wrote on Facebook on June 9, 2020 accompanied by the middle finger emoji, the Daily Mail reported.

The account has since been deleted. He used the name "MathBoi Fly," which is an alias Brooks used as a stage name for his amateur rap career.

Obviously this is a racist Peice of work that murdered several innocents but it was the media initial reaction. At first they just said an SUV did it then would not give the race of the driver. I wonder what they would have done if it was a white guy driving? Domestic terrorist, White nationalist, Trump supporter?
    I bet this goes away in the news cycle
    This guy was off on a $1,000 bond. Why? Because of white people bad?
    Do all black people owe an apology to the citizens of Waukesha for this guys act of violence? Maybe just his ancestors? - last sentence was tongue in cheek but still accurate.

Boycott all black owned business this Christmas season!!!! All white people and their allies should do it!!! Merry Christmas.

If the KKK called to boycott all black owned businesses this Christmas season, would you consider that racism?

We would.

I wonder how we feel about this:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/blm-donors-silent-boycott-white-companies

I also call this racism but I have a hunch, there is a legitimate explanation and this is actually a correct call in our racist society? Yes?

Boycott all black owned business this Christmas season!!!! All white people and their allies should do it!!! Merry Christmas.

If the KKK called to boycott all black owned businesses this Christmas season, would you consider that racism?

We would.

I wonder how we feel about this:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/blm-donors-silent-boycott-white-companies

I also call this racism but I have a hunch, there is a legitimate explanation and this is actually a correct call in our racist society? Yes?
    Yea, i think it's racist they way they have framed it. Again though, who exactly is calling for this, and how relevant are they outside of conservative media who loves to find a boogeyman?

If they said support black owned businesses i would be ok with it, even though i think saying support white owned businesses would be a little racist.

Yea, i think it's racist they way they have framed it. Again though, who exactly is calling for this, and how relevant are they outside of conservative media who loves to find a boogeyman?

If they said support black owned businesses i would be ok with it, even though i think saying support white owned businesses would be a little racist.
    It is BLM.

Interesting, why would it the message to support one skin color be racist but not the other?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom