All things Racist...USA edition (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Farb

Mostly Peaceful Poster
    Reaction score
    I was looking for a place to put this so we could discuss but didn't really find a place that worked so I created this thread so we can all place articles, experiences, videos and examples of racism in the USA.

This is one that happened this week. The lady even called and filed a complaint on the officer. This officer also chose to wear the body cam (apparently, LA doesn't require this yet). This exchange wasn't necessarily racist IMO until she started with the "mexican racist...you will never be white, like you want" garbage. That is when it turned racist IMO

All the murderer and other insults, I think are just a by product of CRT and ACAB rhetoric that is very common on the radical left and sadly is being brought to mainstream in this country.

Another point that I think is worth mentioning is she is a teacher and the sense of entitlement she feels is mind blowing.

https://news.yahoo.com/black-teacher-berates-latino-la-221235341.html

No, we don't get it. The education/CRT discussion going on right now is absolutely dog-whistling.

It carries the same racist under/overtones that bussing, school choice, and the rest of our long American history with integrated education carries.

Apparently it follows a fairly straight line from the KKK. At least according to some.

Apparently it follows a fairly straight line from the KKK. At least according to some.

I am curious, do you find the professors and joy reids remarks as racist? No deflection or defense. Just on a smell test...racist or not?

I didn’t hear anything Reid said, but if you are talking about the tweet that SFL posted with Joy Reid listening to a man talk, then there wasn’t any racism there.

Racism, to me, means the belief that one race is superior to another race. What I heard was harsh criticism, but there was nothing about superiority of one race over another.

If you think that criticism of specific actions by specific people is racism, then there’s a big problem. You’ll be seeing racism everywhere.

No, we don't get it. The education/CRT discussion going on right now is absolutely dog-whistling.

It carries the same racist under/overtones that bussing, school choice, and the rest of our long American history with integrated education carries.
    Is that you Micheal Dyson?

I didn’t hear anything Reid said, but if you are talking about the tweet that SFL posted with Joy Reid listening to a man talk, then there wasn’t any racism there.

Racism, to me, means the belief that one race is superior to another race. What I heard was harsh criticism, but there was nothing about superiority of one race over another.

If you think that criticism of specific actions by specific people is racism, then there’s a big problem. You’ll be seeing racism everywhere.
    Sort of like you see Russia everywhere including under your bed. Also Denial is not just a river in Egypt

Last edited:
    Instead of just throwing out there what you might mean as an insult, why don’t you explain what Dyson says and why you disagree?

Instead of just throwing out there what you might mean as an insult, why don’t you explain what Dyson says and why you disagree?
    Dyson is an obvious racist that MSNBC constantly promotes. When you see what he says and what Brandon says is quite obvious that they come from the same Democratic talking points.

According to Dyson, if any black people say anything that deviates from the normal liberal orthodoxy then they are branded a racist. Do you agree with anything Dyson said in there videos?

Do you think what Dyson said is racist?

How do you define racism, SFL? I think you and others are really stretching the concept. Dyson isn’t maligning a race of people, is he? He is leveling specific criticisms against specific people for their views. How is that racist?

If you guys want to redefine racism to “any criticism of people for holding views I like” then that’s a problem.

I don’t necessarily agree with everything he says. But to assert that he is being “racist” is quite a jump. Aren’t you the guys who say that other people find racism everywhere? Guess that doesn’t resonate when it’s a place where you want to find racism.

Last edited:
    Okay, maybe explain what he said that you think is racist, SFL. Just saying it’s obvious doesn’t really help me see what you mean.

So after further thoughts and skimming this article:

I will say I agree with Dyson on the fact that the way the Rs have handled CRT is racist. Totally cynical racism in the sense that they are lying to white people about the way CRT is impacting their kids. Notice, I am not called people who voted for Youngkin racist, not at all. I am saying that the way the R party handled this issue was by lying purposefully and cynically to the voters. And it worked. No different than the Nixon era “southern strategy”.

Lets put this meme towards all the vidoes you posted. Because it seemed to work for all yall Trump supporters. Trump supporters basically said this after almost every Trump speech..

1636394626412.png

I agree 100%. That is what I have been saying about the left for a while now. You guys do see racism in everything. Literally, everything.

Lets put this meme towards all the vidoes you posted. Because it seemed to work for all yall Trump supporters. Trump supporters basically said this after almost every Trump speech..

1636394626412.png
    Whataboutism is always a strong indication of a winning argument.

I agree 100%. That is what I have been saying about the left for a while now. You guys do see racism in everything. Literally, everything.
    So then you don’t think the video SFL posted is racist?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom