/* */

All things Racist...USA edition (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Farb

Mostly Peaceful Poster
    Reaction score
    I was looking for a place to put this so we could discuss but didn't really find a place that worked so I created this thread so we can all place articles, experiences, videos and examples of racism in the USA.

This is one that happened this week. The lady even called and filed a complaint on the officer. This officer also chose to wear the body cam (apparently, LA doesn't require this yet). This exchange wasn't necessarily racist IMO until she started with the "mexican racist...you will never be white, like you want" garbage. That is when it turned racist IMO

All the murderer and other insults, I think are just a by product of CRT and ACAB rhetoric that is very common on the radical left and sadly is being brought to mainstream in this country.

Another point that I think is worth mentioning is she is a teacher and the sense of entitlement she feels is mind blowing.

https://news.yahoo.com/black-teacher-berates-latino-la-221235341.html

F around and find out...
    A black woman battered an elderly white shopper in a California 7-Eleven in a violent confrontation caught on camera after the white woman used a racial slur.
    “B—h, I’m the right one, try it!” she screamed at the white woman, warning she would “beat your motherf–king arse in this motherf–king store.”

After a final challenge to say “n—-r again,” the white woman pauses — just to unexpectedly spit out the racist slur.

Was anything racist said during this encounter?

Probably not

Does this teen get shot in the exact same scenario if he had been white?

Probably not
    ===========

CNN) — A teenager was shot and wounded by a homeowner after mistakenly going to the wrong home to pick up his siblings in Kansas City, Missouri, police said Sunday.

Officers responded to reports of a shooting on the evening of April 13 and arrived to find a teenager who had been shot by a homeowner outside of a residence, according to Kansas City Police.

The teen was taken to a local hospital, where he was in stable condition Sunday, police said.

Police learned that the teenager’s parents had asked him to pick up his siblings at an address on 115th Terrace, but he accidentally went to a home on 115th Street, where he was shot, according to police………

Of interest:
    772F6E6D-5CAB-41F3-8699-51D483639F9B.png

I'm sure they didn't mean anthing racists by it..

They don’t have a gosh darned clue what they’re getting into,” he said. “Not this day and age. I’m going to tell you something – if it was back in the day, when Alan Marston would take a damned Black guy and whoop their (expletive) and throw them in the cell, I’d run for (expletive) sheriff.”

Clardy responded by saying, “Yeah, it’s not like that no more," the newspaper reported.

Jennings then said Black people have more rights than others, according to the Gazette.

“Take them down to Mud Creek and hang them up with damned rope,” he reportedly said. “But you can’t do that anymore. They’ve got more rights than we’ve got.”

It’s alive, some might say it thrives in certain parts of the country. This from some people who hold, maybe now held Country Government positions in Oklahoma.

The McCurtain Gazette-News released portions of an audio recording following a March 6 county commission meeting in which Clardy, Manning and Jennings appear to discuss reporters Bruce and Chris Willingham. Jennings tells Clardy and Manning "I know where two deep holes are dug if you ever need them," and the sheriff responded, "I've got an excavator."

Jennings also said he's known "two or three hit men" in Louisiana, adding "they're very quiet guys."

In the recording, Jennings also appears to complain about not being able to hang Black people, saying: "They got more rights than we got."

The sheriff is now threatening to charge the journalist with a felony. He’s definitely a piece of work.

In his defense, he does look exactly like Ray Charles
    ============================

BARTLESVILLE, Okla. - A photo showing a Baptist preacher wearing Blackface that was posted on Facebook in Feb 10, 2017, has suddenly emerged from depths of a social social media timeline and has ignited a viral outrage.

Sherman Jaquess is the pastor of Matoaka Baptist Church in Ochelata, Okla. who lives in Bartlesville, who posted these photos.

Jaquess posts videos of his sermons on the church’s Facebook page. His spoke about his controversial posts in an April 19 sermon.

“I just want to publicly say I don’t have a racial bone in my body. I’m not racist at all,” said Jaquess. “There wasnt anything racial about it. I was singing Ray Charles, Seven Spanish Angels and I said, ‘I love Ray Charles music. How can you portray Ray Charles if you’re not a black man?”..........

6441e548dd898.image.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom