All things Racist...USA edition (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Farb

Mostly Peaceful Poster
    Reaction score
    I was looking for a place to put this so we could discuss but didn't really find a place that worked so I created this thread so we can all place articles, experiences, videos and examples of racism in the USA.

This is one that happened this week. The lady even called and filed a complaint on the officer. This officer also chose to wear the body cam (apparently, LA doesn't require this yet). This exchange wasn't necessarily racist IMO until she started with the "mexican racist...you will never be white, like you want" garbage. That is when it turned racist IMO

All the murderer and other insults, I think are just a by product of CRT and ACAB rhetoric that is very common on the radical left and sadly is being brought to mainstream in this country.

Another point that I think is worth mentioning is she is a teacher and the sense of entitlement she feels is mind blowing.

https://news.yahoo.com/black-teacher-berates-latino-la-221235341.html

I wish there was a video of that. The more videos there are of police acting inappropriately the more pressure it puts on them.

Tons of videos in this thread

Not sure how much pressure or reform there's been, maybe a few more firings that there would have been

The disheartening thing is how some police are acting knowing full well that they are being recorded

Nothing veiled at all in many of those videos
    No, not he videos, I am sure. I meant the term 'Karen'. Without looking, I am sure it mostly middle aged white ladies asking to speak to the manager, correct?

Sounds like the 4th of July in Rural areas.
    Exactly. That news guys even said as much. Compared it to the 4th, Christmas ect...

I don't see the racism in his statements but I am also not surprised you guys do.

Exactly. That news guys even said as much. Compared it to the 4th, Christmas ect...

I don't see the racism in his statements but I am also not surprised you guys do.

Did he have a comparable editorial about July 4th or Christmas on those day arguing we should do away with those holidays because people celebrate and drink? No? Why not if it's such a problem? Why Juneteenth?

Doesn't surprise me you don't see the racism even though it's all over his editorial.

If someone on CNN would have said that the 4th was nothing but an excuse for rednecks to spend their welfare check on fireworks, get drunk on Busch lite and shoot guns in the trailer park, would you think that was a fair and accurate description of the 4th?

Or do you think the snowflakes like your heroes Marjorie Greene and Hannity would lose their underdeveloped, warped minds?

So I bet this guy feels the same way about all those holidays? I saying nope. Its ok to have Alcohol + Guns +Time + Weed + Heat as long as its not a holiday celebrated by mostly balcks. Not an issue until those pesky blacks do it.. I bet he's not doing editorials critisizing July 4th New Year and other holidays. I bet this guy has been lobbying against Mardi Gras his whole life. again, i bet he hasn't said a peep about it.. I bet he just goes nuts all the time about Easter Break and all the spring break people.. again, I'm guessing nope.. So yes, his statements imply it. Just because someone doesn't say it blatenly, doesn't mean you can't hear it...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom