All things Racist...USA edition (7 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Farb

Mostly Peaceful Poster
    Reaction score
    I was looking for a place to put this so we could discuss but didn't really find a place that worked so I created this thread so we can all place articles, experiences, videos and examples of racism in the USA.

This is one that happened this week. The lady even called and filed a complaint on the officer. This officer also chose to wear the body cam (apparently, LA doesn't require this yet). This exchange wasn't necessarily racist IMO until she started with the "mexican racist...you will never be white, like you want" garbage. That is when it turned racist IMO

All the murderer and other insults, I think are just a by product of CRT and ACAB rhetoric that is very common on the radical left and sadly is being brought to mainstream in this country.

Another point that I think is worth mentioning is she is a teacher and the sense of entitlement she feels is mind blowing.

https://news.yahoo.com/black-teacher-berates-latino-la-221235341.html

Like Donnie Dimwit did?
    Sure. If it makes you feel better. I think picking anyone based on sex and the color of their skin is mentally challenged, so yeah, Trump bad too.

How do you know he won't be doing that?

Also, "the best person for the job" varies widely based on what you believe. There is no consensus "best person for the job".
    Isn't that what congress is there for?

Sure. If it makes you feel better. I think picking anyone based on sex and the color of their skin is mentally challenged, so yeah, Trump bad too.
    Nah. It doesn’t make me feel better. It underscores the failure of the right though.

Oh, all this time I thought senate holds a hearing to determine and debate if the nominee is 'the best person for the job'.

The confirmation hearings for Trump's Cabinet picks proves that isn't the case

And reading some article comment sections (which I rarely do, for good reason) waaaay too many people don't think it's even possible for a black woman to even be qualified to be considered much less the best person for the job

Oh, all this time I thought senate holds a hearing to determine and debate if the nominee is 'the best person for the job'.
    This is a ridiculous position. "The best person" is so completely subjective. Everyone will rank different categories differently. While we should all ensure any candidates are QUALIFIED there is no way to achieve a consensus on "Best person for the job."

There are probably dozens, even hundreds, of well qualified individuals who would make an excellent Supreme Court Justice, the notation that there is one "Best Person for the Job" is sort of ridiculous.

Getting your panties in a wad because he plans to hire a female person of color is about as telling a dog whistle as there is.

Last edited:
    The confirmation hearings for Trump's Cabinet picks proves that isn't the case

And reading some article comment sections (which I rarely do, for good reason) waaaay too many people don't think it's even possible for a black woman to even be qualified to be considered much less the best person for the job
    EXCELLENT POINT

In the case of Betsy DeVos, not only was she not qualified for her cabinet position, she also had a clear conflict of interest.

This is a ridiculous position. "The best person" is so completely subjective. Everyone will rank different categories differently. While we should all ensure any candidates are QUALIFIED there is no way to achieve a consensus on "Best person for the job."

There are probably dozens, even hundreds, or well qualified individuals who would make an excellent Supreme Court Justice, the notation that there is one "Best Person for the Job" is sort of ridiculous.

Getting your panties in a wad because he plans to hire a female person of color is about as telling a dog whistle as there is.
    What if Biden said the only person to be considered for this position is a white male? I have a feeling you guys will be saying something different.
    Is it even legal for a federal position to say 'whites need not a apply-especially those pesky CIS white males'? I don't think it is.

In order to correct the racism of the past we have to be racist now? That is looney toons.

EXCELLENT POINT

In the case of Betsy DeVos, not only was she not qualified for her cabinet position, she also had a clear conflict of interest.

oh there were PLENTY of those types of hires. DeJoy was a top GOP donor and became postmaster general.

and

(this article was from 2016 - safe to assume there were more appointments in the following years)

Together the 73 donors contributed $1.7 million to Trump and groups supporting him, according to a POLITICO analysis of Federal Election Commission records, and $57.3 million to the rest of the party, averaging more than $800,000 per donor.

Donors also represent 39 percent of the 119 people Trump reportedly considered for high-level government posts, and 38 percent of those he eventually picked, according to the analysis, which counted candidates named by the transition and in news reports.

Last edited:
    What if Biden said the only person to be considered for this position is a white male? I have a feeling you guys will be saying something different.
    Is it even legal for a federal position to say 'whites need not a apply-especially those pesky CIS white males'? I don't think it is.

In order to correct the racism of the past we have to be racist now? That is looney toons.

Oh, wo is the white Christians males posistion in this country. 😭

Biden's choice to nominate a black woman isn't even about advancing minorities or doing something historic or even being PC. It's all about fulfilling a campaign promise to Clyburn and his black constituents. One that got him elected to president and was necessary for him to win.

Somehow when Trump did that with his Federalist Society/Christian pledge that's not a problen, but when it's a pledge to a minority community it is.

Also, why do we only hear these complaints about "best qualified" when it's a minority? The double standard and dog whistles are too obvious.

You'll get a well qualified, competent, black female jurist. Get over it!

Last edited:

Reflect on the answer of these questions:

How many CIS white males have been Supreme court justices in our history?

How many CIS white males are Supreme court justices in currently?

How many African American Females have been Supreme court justices in our history?

They don’t. They hold a hearing to push through, if possible, or obstruct, if possible, the nominee made by the president. But then you knew that and are merely being obtuse. McConnell stepped away from that with his bullschlitz “too close to an election” and “let the people decide”.

Given the only way to fill federal judicial vacancies is through Presidential appointment, I really don't have a problem with selectively favoring a group that has been historically ignored. It's not as if it can be corrected by the people through elections. Perhaps you don't fully appreciate how few black women there are in the federal judiciary? Even through the Obama years, there were, until recently, probably single digits. And maybe only three or four on appellate courts.

I also don't have a literal definition of racism.

Last edited:
    I love it that we can tell who Farb is listening to by his comments. “Is it even legal” and “it‘s unconstitutional” has been pilloried mercilessly by both the left and actual conservatives since it was first uttered. It is a truly, truly bad take.

Oh, wo is the white Christians males posistion in this country. 😭

Biden's choice to nominate a black woman isn't even about advancing minorities or doing something historic or even being PC. It's all about fulfilling a campaign promise to Clyburn and his black constituents. One that got him elected to president and was necessary for him to win.

Somehow when Trump did that with his Federalist Society/Christian pledge that's not a problen, but when it's a pledge to a minority community it is.

Also, why do we only hear these complaints about "best qualified" when it's a minority? The double standard and dog whistles are too obvious.

You'll get a well qualified, competent, black female jurist. Get over it!
    Why did he have to announce he was going to be racist and pick a certain color and a certain sex? Why not just do it, he would have gotten the same amount of woke credit but he instead had to virtue signal and possibly commit a crime?

I could care less if he appoints a black lady or a trans Asain poly non binary lady man. I just think it is wrong to pre-appoint only on skin color and sex. This was not an uncommon stance not too long ago, but the left thinks it is ok to use racism to make up for past racism and there will be push back.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom