All things political. Coronavirus Edition. (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Maxp

Reaction score
    I fear we are really going to be in a bad place due to the obvious cuts to the federal agencies that deal with infectious disease, but also the negative effect the Affordable Care act has had on non urban hospitals. Our front line defenses are ineffectual and our ability to treat the populous is probably at an all time low. Factor in the cost of healthcare and I can see our system crashing. What do you think about the politics of this virus?

So using your link, the image comes from Death Metal Underground. It is a site that prominently features one Brett Stevens. This name rang a bell from the writings of a former poster, so I used Wiki:

‘Brett Stevens edits the blog Amerika.org, a far-right site that describes itself as a "more extreme" version of the neo-Nazi forum Iron March and which helped facilitate the LD50 conference. Stevens inspired and expressed admiration for Anders Breivik, the far-right terrorist who killed 77 in Oslo in 2011.’

I then cross referenced his Twitter from the metal site to be sure we are talking about the same Brett Stevens. Yes, we are.

It’s a hateful meme which probably originated on 4chan, and you got it from the web site run by the Neo-Nazi.

Crazy how that happened, right? Right?

So using your link, the image comes from Death Metal Underground. It is a site that prominently features one Brett Stevens. This name rang a bell from the writings of a former poster, so I used Wiki:

‘Brett Stevens edits the blog Amerika.org, a far-right site that describes itself as a "more extreme" version of the neo-Nazi forum Iron March and which helped facilitate the LD50 conference. Stevens inspired and expressed admiration for Anders Breivik, the far-right terrorist who killed 77 in Oslo in 2011.’

I then cross referenced his Twitter from the metal site to be sure we are talking about the same Brett Stevens. Yes, we are.

It’s a hateful meme which probably originated on 4chan, and you got it from the web site run by the Neo-Nazi.

Crazy how that happened, right? Right?
    You know a lot about NAZI sites MT. Much more than I do which is nothing. Googling a photo does not make anyone a NAZI. You are not a good intention person and now you are trying to frame me. First as a Trumper and now as a NAZI. I suspect that is a forum violation and in very poor taste. Posting a photo as a joke pales in comparison to your dirty work. I am reporting this.

Last edited:
    I did no dirty work, Paul. You’re losing it. You posted a hateful meme, which is not supposed to happen on this board.

I simply did a reverse image search to see where it originated. And found out it most likely originated from 4chan. There were not a lot of places where that meme appears. So I pointed out to you where it came from.

You then provided me a link to prove where you got it, so I followed your link to see. I cannot help what I found. You are the one who did this to yourself. There was only one website on your link that had that meme, believe me, I scrolled all the way through the images in your link. Even though there were several images that came up multiple times, that one only appeared once.

I would suggest not posting trash like that, if you don’t like being associated with the sewer places that those images come from.

I disagree Saul. Trump lost because of Covid and the fact he is an butt crevasse. Whether he did a good or poor job with Covid did not matter. Covid destroyed him because of the lockdown and the media telling people 24/7 Tump was the cause of death for most people. Covid was the event the Democrats were praying for.

Jane Fonda said it better than anyone else:

That's giving the media way too much credit. There was a much more intelligent and reasonable way to deal with it (Trump could have framed mask wearing as a patriotic thing) but Trump is lacking in both departments.

I’m not seeing a downside here. It seems like a good way to weed out the folks who care more about following a political agenda than ensuring public health.

That's giving the media way too much credit. There was a much more intelligent and reasonable way to deal with it (Trump could have framed mask wearing as a patriotic thing) but Trump is lacking in both departments.
    Trump and the right stance on masks was idiotic to the core. I never understood the adversity to masks on the right. They look like idiots in the echo chamber.

Trump and the right stance on masks was idiotic to the core. I never understood the adversity to masks on the right. They look like idiots in the echo chamber.

Sheep gonna sheep. For all their bluster about it, Republicans do what they're told. They like authoritative leaders who give clear, simple commands. They like following those commands, so when Trump in a stupid but predictable way declared Covid to be a hoax, to be not that big a deal, to not be worth the effort of masks or caution of any sort, really, they followed his lead.
    Without Treasonweasel, they'd have followed the lead of whatever other authority from the in-group stood up to take command. In a better world, that would've been someone like Romney who would've told them to mask up, take C19 seriously, pull together and defeat this invisible enemy. In that world, hundreds of thousands of Americans didn't catch Covid and are still alive.

Sheep gonna sheep. For all their bluster about it, Republicans do what they're told. They like authoritative leaders who give clear, simple commands. They like following those commands, so when Trump in a stupid but predictable way declared Covid to be a hoax, to be not that big a deal, to not be worth the effort of masks or caution of any sort, really, they followed his lead.
    Without Treasonweasel, they'd have followed the lead of whatever other authority from the in-group stood up to take command. In a better world, that would've been someone like Romney who would've told them to mask up, take C19 seriously, pull together and defeat this invisible enemy. In that world, hundreds of thousands of Americans didn't catch Covid and are still alive.
    Actually, I think Trump did whatever he thought the base wanted. He was pandering to the base just like all politicians do. When he left the hospital and entered the white house he turned around to the cameras and removed the mask.

Trump pandered like crazy to the Evangelicals by waving the bible at them.

He also pandered to blacks and actually had a higher turned out than in 2016

Trump has no ideology other than narcissism. He simply listened to the so called deplorable rednecks of America and became president.

They should have kept him on whatever narcotics they had him on at Walter Reed because kinder, gentler, non-China-virus-baiting Trump would probably have won:

Actually, I think Trump did whatever he thought the base wanted. He was pandering to the base just like all politicians do. When he left the hospital and entered the white house he turned around to the cameras and removed the mask.

Trump pandered like crazy to the Evangelicals by waving the bible at them.

He also pandered to blacks and actually had a higher turned out than in 2016

Trump has no ideology other than narcissism. He simply listened to the so called deplorable rednecks of America and became president.

I would say that in this instance, he led the deplorables. They didn't know Covid from cocaine until Trump opened his flabby piehole.

Or how horribly blue states are run. Also not much different than the lefts stance on Florida during this whole Amish rake fight.
    Remember it was Trump who was responsible for Cuomo's directive that was responsible for all those nursing home deaths that protected his big donors.

I did no dirty work, Paul. You’re losing it. You posted a hateful meme, which is not supposed to happen on this board.

I simply did a reverse image search to see where it originated. And found out it most likely originated from 4chan. There were not a lot of places where that meme appears. So I pointed out to you where it came from.

You then provided me a link to prove where you got it, so I followed your link to see. I cannot help what I found. You are the one who did this to yourself. There was only one website on your link that had that meme, believe me, I scrolled all the way through the images in your link. Even though there were several images that came up multiple times, that one only appeared once.

I would suggest not posting trash like that, if you don’t like being associated with the sewer places that those images come from.
    Your post is malicious and riddled with the intent to cause harm and eliminate a poster that says things you cannot refute with a dialogue. Googling SJW and right clicking on an image to make a point to another poster is not NAZI activity. I generally stay away from personal attacks, but the poster was attacking with unprovoked confrontation in an angry manner 100% of the time.

You did exactly the same by posting unprovoked nasty innuendo and lies. This shows you are a pragmatist that follows the philosophy of the end justifies the means. Doing this without a moral conscience is ultimate evil. I understand why the attack is made. Adam Smith said it best: “Virtue is more to be feared than vice, because its excesses are not subject to the regulation of conscience.”

Paul, you posted a hateful meme. You simply cannot claim the high ground here. It’s not possible. You should be given a warning for that meme.

I did not call you a Nazi, I merely pointed out where your hateful meme came from.

If you don’t like the hatefulness, then don’t traffic in it. 🤷‍♀️

This is what I mean by an unprovoked attack with malicious intent. This is typical of SJWs.
    You posted a meme you presumably agree with that was posted by someone on a nazi-sympathizing website.

You and nazi sympathizers agree on “SJWs”. It’s on you to come to terms with what that says about you and your opinion.

I’m just pointing out the situation.

You know a lot about NAZI sites MT. Much more than I do which is nothing. Googling a photo does not make anyone a NAZI. You are not a good intention person and now you are trying to frame me. First as a Trumper and now as a NAZI. I suspect that is a forum violation and in very poor taste. Posting a photo as a joke pales in comparison to your dirty work. I am reporting this.

You've lost it man, like totally. Folks are trying to tell you to check your sources before you post something, seems pretty simple to me, lest you want to continue posting memes from Neo Nazi origins. Your fake outrage just makes you look like more a jerk....

You've lost it man, like totally. Folks are trying to tell you to check your sources before you post something, seems pretty simple to me, lest you want to continue posting memes from Neo Nazi origins. Your fake outrage just makes you look like more a jerk....
    Maybe have the folks in charge of policing the board police the board. Otherwise, it just seems hollow and biased coming from the person losing the debates.

Generally, if you have to attack sources or the poster personally, your position is weak.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom