All things political. Coronavirus Edition. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Maxp

Reaction score
    I fear we are really going to be in a bad place due to the obvious cuts to the federal agencies that deal with infectious disease, but also the negative effect the Affordable Care act has had on non urban hospitals. Our front line defenses are ineffectual and our ability to treat the populous is probably at an all time low. Factor in the cost of healthcare and I can see our system crashing. What do you think about the politics of this virus?

The irony is that if Trump handled the pandemic like a reasonable adult, he probably would have beaten Biden handily -- so ignoring the election yet focusing on his presidential duties would have been the better strategy.
    I disagree Saul. Trump lost because of Covid and the fact he is an butt crevasse. Whether he did a good or poor job with Covid did not matter. Covid destroyed him because of the lockdown and the media telling people 24/7 Tump was the cause of death for most people. Covid was the event the Democrats were praying for.

Jane Fonda said it better than anyone else:

I disagree Saul. Trump lost because of Covid and the fact he is an butt crevasse. Whether he did a good or poor job with Covid did not matter. Covid destroyed him because of the lockdown and the media telling people 24/7 Tump was the cause of death for most people. Covid was the event the Democrats were praying for.

Dude. He lost by the largest margin of any incumbent president in history. More people voted for Biden than anyone in history and most were voting against Trump. If he wasn't such a liar, he could've cake walked to a second term. Instead, he is looking at court cases everywhere he turns.

At least you can stop pretending to be some kind of moderate who just so happens to whole heartedly support all things republican while disagreeing with anything liberal.

You're a Trumpist like the rest of them.

Dude. He lost by the largest margin of any incumbent president in history. More people voted for Biden than anyone in history and most were voting against Trump. If he wasn't such a liar, he could've cake walked to a second term. Instead, he is looking at court cases everywhere he turns.

At least you can stop pretending to be some kind of moderate who just so happens to whole heartedly support all things republican while disagreeing with anything liberal.

You're a Trumpist like the rest of them.
    Did you read my post. I said Trump lost because he was an butt crevasse. Covid was the icing on the cake.
    Looking for Trumpism where there is none is foolish and a sign of tribalism (your favorite word).

It wasn't the fault of 'the media' though. They were simply broadcasting the utter lunacy coming from Trump. (Bleach and lightbulbs, anyone? It'll be gone by Easter? Remember just how completely, mind-bogglingly incompetent/stupid/insane/incoherent/devisive/treasonous his behavior was.)
    Americans don't replace wartime Presidents. If he'd simply taken it seriously, just followed his own words when he likened it to a war, Trump would still be living at 1600 Penn.
    It's a thing the Democrats forget (because politics is hard, y'all.) But Republicans won in 2020. They gained House seats and held the Senate majority save for a Herculean effort in Georgia.
    The GOP effed-up and effed-over America as hard as they possibly could and still won. Only Trump lost and his mishandling of Covid is the reason.
    Trump was never going to win the popular vote. He got curbstomped the first time around, so there's no reason to think he wouldn't again.
    He lost because those few thousand strategically placed voters who carried him last time were sick of seeing C19 run rampant and sick of Trump's denials and a lot of them were just plain sick.

It wasn't the fault of 'the media' though. They were simply broadcasting the utter lunacy coming from Trump. (Bleach and lightbulbs, anyone? It'll be gone by Easter? Remember just how completely, mind-bogglingly incompetent/stupid/insane/incoherent/devisive/treasonous his behavior was.)
    Americans don't replace wartime Presidents. If he'd simply taken it seriously, just followed his own words when he likened it to a war, Trump would still be living at 1600 Penn.
    It's a thing the Democrats forget (because politics is hard, y'all.) But Republicans won in 2020. They gained House seats and held the Senate majority save for a Herculean effort in Georgia.
    The GOP effed-up and effed-over America as hard as they possibly could and still won. Only Trump lost and his mishandling of Covid is the reason.
    Trump was never going to win the popular vote. He got curbstomped the first time around, so there's no reason to think he wouldn't again.
    He lost because those few thousand strategically placed voters who carried him last time were sick of seeing C19 run rampant and sick of Trump's denials and a lot of them were just plain sick.
    I agree.

The media elected Trump in 2016 with free publicity. They did so because of ratings. The media defeated Trump by showing he was a butt crevasse. However, Covid was the miracle the Democrats wanted.

Did you read my post. I said Trump lost because he was an butt crevasse. Covid was the icing on the cake.
    Looking for Trumpism where there is none is foolish and a sign of tribalism (your favorite word).
    Him being an butt crevasse is exactly why he has the following that he does. So you expect us to think that while you defend his administration's policies, shirt on anything that isn't to the right of Newt Gingrich, changed your name to sound more white, only wanted your daughters to marry white men, that you're some middle of the road, no real party to fit in with moderate because of all these crazies out there (one side of which, you spend most of your time on here defending while talking out of both sides of your mouth)?

I'm calling shenanigans.

Him being an butt crevasse is exactly why he has the following that he does. So you expect us to think that while you defend his administration's policies, shirt on anything that isn't to the right of Newt Gingrich, changed your name to sound more white, only wanted your daughters to marry white men, that you're some middle of the road, no real party to fit in with moderate because of all these crazies out there (one side of which, you spend most of your time on here defending while talking out of both sides of your mouth)?

I'm calling shenanigans.
    Ad hominem replies are typical of SJWs. Try to have an argument instead of posting like an intellectual midget. I have never defended Trump. I cannot over state this anymore. Trump is a narcissistic butt crevasse.
    I did not arrange the marriage of my daughters. In any event. Why do you think it is wrong they married people of European ancestry?

Ad hominem replies are typical of SJWs. Try to have an argument instead of posting like an intellectual midget. I have never defended Trump. I cannot over state this anymore. Trump is a narcissistic butt crevasse.
    I did not arrange the marriage of my daughters. In any event. Why do you think it is wrong they married people of European ancestry?
    LOL. You really are a caricature. That wasn't an ad hominem attack. It was a clear assessment of your posting history and style. Not my problem if you don't like the way you come across to the rest of the people here. I've never seen anyone who claims to belong nowhere constantly try to belittle people on the left while shielding everyone on the right.

Have fun, bruh.

LOL. You really are a caricature. That wasn't an ad hominem attack. It was a clear assessment of your posting history and style. Not my problem if you don't like the way you come across to the rest of the people here. I've never seen anyone who claims to belong nowhere constantly try to belittle people on the left while shielding everyone on the right.

Have fun, bruh.
    You never have an argument. All you do is attack with unsavory phrases. Typical of SJWs

You never have an argument. All you do is attack with unsavory phrases. Typical of SJWs
    I'm the furthest from a SJW but since you think it's like some big bad put down, keep at it. You have absolutely zero original ideas, no opinions that you don't have to hurry up and google before commenting on, and, honestly, good for you. Internet personas are such a waste of time. I'm not so old and bored to have tried it yet, but I've seen numerous fade away.

"unsavory phrases?" Get out of here with that crap.

I'm the furthest from a SJW but since you think it's like some big bad put down, keep at it. You have absolutely zero original ideas, no opinions that you don't have to hurry up and google before commenting on, and, honestly, good for you. Internet personas are such a waste of time. I'm not so old and bored to have tried it yet, but I've seen numerous fade away.

"unsavory phrases?" Get out of here with that crap.
    Every time you post you make my point. :):cool:

Last edited:
    Every time you post you make my point. :):cool:

anjxq5B_700b.jpg
    There really is something wrong with you. You know absolutely NOTHING about me or my politics because I haven't spent much time discussing either of them on here since you joined this forum. But, obviously, anyone who isn't a "centrist" is a SJW with dyed hair and nose rings.

Try harder.

I've never seen anyone who claims to belong nowhere constantly try to belittle people on the left while shielding everyone on the right.
    I'll argue this point

we've certainly had our share of members here and on PDB who were self proclaimed moderates who 'hated both sides equally" who constantly did exactly that

That’s how I found it Paul. Where did you find it? It’s only on a couple of sites.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom