All Things LGBTQ+ (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Farb

Mostly Peaceful Poster
    Reaction score
    Didn't really see a place for this so I thought I would start a thread about all things LGBTQ since this is a pretty hot topic in our culture right now

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/17/sup...y-that-refuses-to-work-with-lgbt-couples.html

• The Supreme Court on Thursday delivered a unanimous defeat to LGBT couples in a high-profile case over whether Philadelphia could refuse to contract with a Roman Catholic adoption agency that says its religious beliefs prevent it from working with same-sex foster parents.
    • Chief Justice John Roberts wrote in an opinion for a majority of the court that Philadelphia violated the First Amendment by refusing to contract with Catholic Social Services once it learned that the organization would not certify same-sex couples for adoption.

I will admit, I was hopeful for this decision by the SCOTUS but I was surprised by the unanimous decision.

While I don't think there is anything wrong, per se, with same sex couples adopting and raising children (I actually think it is a good thing as it not an abortion) but I also did not want to see the state force a religious institution to bend to a societal norm.

Both Biden and Trump have been accused of rape. You support Biden. You have no moral high ground to stand on.
    So you refuse to answer the question. What a shock.

You also refuse to acknowledge that one allegation was discredited and one was proven to be true in a court of law. They are not the same and this intellectual dishonesty is why nobody takes you seriously.

He actually went with the "it's not rape cause he used his hands!" excuse. Sad.

You support a person, who forcibly shoved his tiny fingers in a person against their will, for President. Just own it.
    Even better defense:

Trump lawyer: Trump has tiny toddler like fingers. Even if he did do this if she didn’t feel it does it even count?

So you refuse to answer the question. What a shock.

You also refuse to acknowledge that one allegation was discredited and one was proven to be true in a court of law. They are not the same and this intellectual dishonesty is why nobody takes you seriously.
    Both Biden and Trump have been accused of rape. You support Biden. You have no moral high ground to stand on.

The accusation is the point. The proof is irrelevant

They get to say Biden was accused of rape

They get to “both sides” the issue. “If you were going to vote for Trump but now you’re not because of this rape thing, well looks here Biden did the same thing to, so you might as well vote for Trump”

Also get to accuse Biden supporters of being hypocrites.

“You hate Trump because of what he was accused of doing to Carrol. But yet you support Biden after what he was accused of doing to Tara Reade. You’re a hypocrite therefore I can dismiss everything you say about anything. You also think men can have babies so I can doubly dismiss whatever you say”

The accusation is the point. The proof is irrelevant

They get to say Biden was accused of rape

They get to “both sides” the issue. “If you were going to vote for Trump but now you’re not because of this rape thing, well looks here Biden did the same thing to, so you might as well vote for Trump”

Also get to accuse Biden supporters of being hypocrites.

“You hate Trump because of what he was accused of doing to Carrol. But yet you support Biden after what he was accused of doing to Tara Reade. You’re a hypocrite therefore I can dismiss everything you say about anything. You also think men can have babies so I can doubly dismiss whatever you say”
    You guys are picking which women to believe about who was raped based on your support of Biden.

We do get to say Biden was accused of rape because he was accused of rape. I'm sorry that spoils the traction of the "you support a rapist in Trump" narrative.

Yall hated Trump long before Carroll surfaced.

You guys are picking which women to believe about who was raped based on your support of Biden.
    This is pretty rich coming from you. I will try two questions again that you are ducking.

Do you think there isn’t any difference between a discredited allegation and one that has been affirmed by a jury in a court of law?

Do you think digital penetration alleged to have been done by Biden is rape, but digital penetration proven to have been done by Trump is not rape?

This is pretty rich coming from you. I will try two questions again that you are ducking.

Do you think there isn’t any difference between a discredited allegation and one that has been affirmed by a jury in a court of law?

Do you think digital penetration alleged to have been done by Biden is rape, but digital penetration proven to have been done by Trump is not rape?
    It's not been discredited about Biden and the jury didn't agree with the finding of rape for Trump & it didn't meet the NY legal definition of rape.

Do you think it's normal for a father to shower with his daughter?

so you think digital penetration is different based on the location? That explains a lot about you actually.

Do you think women in NY who are forcefully penetrated with fingers should take comfort in the fact that they weren’t actually raped? Do you think they experience that differently one state over? As pointed out, the law in NY has already been changed anyway.

Only a total Trump sycophant would try to make this distinction.

Your obsession with this showering thing is just sick. You are sick for pushing it. It just shows you care nothing about facts. Oh, and Reade was totally discredited.

Where is Reade now and what is she doing?

Sure, but at the same time, isn't part of that strategy precisely to take their guy's massive, disqualifying, failings off the table?

Their guy is a fraudster; falsely accuse the other guy of being a fraudster. Their guy's a rapist; repeat.

Then go into "I know you are, but what am I".

If the response to that is to refrain from saying what they are in order to avoid getting dragged into the muck, even - and especially - when it's completely relevant, isn't that what they want?
    I'm saying don't get dragged into the muck fight of immature back and forth with them. Absolutely, hammer away at the BS they say, just don't dive into their level of childishness when we do it.

If they say Biden's a rapist, but not Trump. Point out the record that says otherwise and that it's a BS claim. Stick to the BS of what was said without getting in to an argument about the personality or motivations of the person who said it.

Instead of "you're a liar" keep showing that "that's a lie." Instead of "you're a fascist" keep showing how "that's fascist."

They don't want the facts to be discussed, because the facts contradict what they say. They want discussions to turn into rhetorical slap fights full of nothing but personal insults and accusations. That's the only way they can keep people from being shown the truth and the truth is not in their favor.

I'm saying don't get dragged into the muck fight of immature back and forth with them. Absolutely, hammer away at the BS they say, just don't dive into their level of childishness when we do it.

If they say Biden's a rapist, but not Trump. Point out the record that says otherwise and that it's a BS claim. Stick to the BS of what was said without getting in to an argument about the personality or motivations of the person who said it.

Instead of "you're a liar" keep showing that "that's a lie." Instead of "you're a fascist" keep showing how "that's fascist."

They don't want the facts to be discussed, because the facts contradict what they say. They want discussions to turn into rhetorical slap fights full of nothing but personal insults and accusations. That's the only way they can keep people from being shown the truth and the truth is not in their favor.
    These are all good points. I’m going to try to do better.

These are all good points. I’m going to try to do better.
    I wrote that as sharing what I had to remind myself of.

The truth isn't on their side and they know it. That's why they don't want people talking about and showing what the actual truth is.

It's not easy to keep from getting dragged into the pit. One of the things I'm doing now is writing to everyone else. I focus on showing everyone else the truth. There's no getting the ones spreading propaganda and lies to acknowledge the truth. It's never going to happen, so everyone should avoid that frustrating exercise in futility.

Fortunately, they are in the minority, so we don't need them to accept the truth to prevent them from getting what they want. We need to make sure they don't sucker anyone else from the majority of us into believing their lies. The best way to do that is to both speak and show the truth to everyone else.

Another lie that they tell is that they are in the majority. I'm perfectly content with letting them believe that lie. I just do my best to point out it's a lie whenever anyone says it. The majority of Americans want peace, tolerance and equal freedom and opportunities for everyone, unless they make the mistake of believing lies.

...everyone can see that the jury rejected Carroll’s claim that she was raped?
    Let's start with this fact, the jury found that Carroll was telling the truth that Trump cornered her a changing booth, pinned her to the wall and forced his fingers into her vagina. The jury ruled that Trump was guilty of that which is why Trump was also guilty of defaming Carroll when he said she was lying about that.

The jury didn't reject Carroll's claim that Trump forced his fingers into her vagina, what they said was that forcing his fingers into her vagina is not rape under New York law.

In no context is Trump forcing himself on Carroll acceptable for anyone to do. Outside of the courtroom most people call that rape. That's exactly what the judge said. He didn't say it was legally rape and the jury was wrong, he said that outside of the courtroom what the jury acknowledged Trump did is considered rape, even though under NY law it is not.

The jury was following this legal definition of rape in the state of New York:

Under New York Penal Law article 130, rape is defined as a non:consensual sexual intercourse with another person. Non:consensual sexual intercourse requires penetration of the victim’s anus, vagina, or mouth by a penis, or any foreign object, without consent. The statute further defines ‚without consent‚ as when the victim is incapable of consent because they are mentally incapacitated, physically helpless, or less than seventeen years of age.

Fingers are obviously not a penis and they are not considered foreign objects, so the jury was correct that what they agreed Trump did to Caroll was not rape.

What do you, @SaintForLife think about Trump cornering Carroll in a changing room, pinning her to the wall, and forcing his finger into her vagina?

The jury found that Trump did that, so I'd like to know what you think about Trump having done that to Carroll.

Everything that Trump has ever accused others of, he has been found to be guilty of himself.

Everything MAGA followers have accused others of, they have been found to be guilty of themselves.

So what I conclude from the accusations that Biden showered with his daughter is that it's highly likely that Trump has either showered with one or both of his daughters or openly talked about wanting to do it, or the same for someone from Project Veritas.

I've never heard Biden on national television say he would date his daughter if she wasn't his daughter because she's so sexy, while his daughter is sitting on camera right next to him.

I've never seen photos of Biden's daughter as a teenager sitting on Biden's lap in way that teenage daughters don't usually sit on their father's lap.

And there's also this https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...e-of-limitations-for-child-sex-abuse-victims/
    President Biden on Friday signed a bill that will eliminate the statute of limitations for people who were sexually abused as minors to file civil claims.

That would be a daring move for someone that sexually abused their daughter.

Last edited:
    I believed Reada's accusations in the beginning. Over time, legitimate questions and doubt about her story and her credibility surfaced. I don't know if Reada's claims are true or not.

What I do know:
    1. Reada never had a jury confirm that Biden pinned her to a wall and forced his finger into her vagina. An investigation into Reada's accusations ended with no charges being filed.
    2. A New York jury found that it was true that Trump pinned Carroll to a wall and forced his finger into her vagina. They said it wasn't rape under the NY legal definition of rape, but they said it did happen.
    3. Reada made a unconfirmed accusation.
    4. Carroll's accusations were confirmed by a jury after a trial in which they heard evidence, including from Trump and his defense attorneys.
    I know which accusation has more weight to me, regardless of who was the accused.

Trump was found by a jury to have forced his finger into Carroll's vagina.

Biden was accused by Reada of forcing his fingers into her vagina.

Last edited:
    Sure he does. Tara Reade had zero credibility. I will go so far as to say she lied and then left when she would have to be put under oath.

VATICAN CITY (AP) — The Vatican on Monday declared gender-affirming surgery and surrogacy as grave threats to human dignity, putting them on par with abortion and euthanasia as practices that violate God’s plan for human life.

The Vatican’s doctrine office issued “Infinite Dignity,” a 20-page declaration that has been in the works for five years. After substantial revision in recent months, it was approved March 25 by Pope Francis, who ordered its publication.

In its most eagerly anticipated section, the Vatican repeated its rejection of “gender theory” or the idea that one’s gender can be changed. It said God created man and woman as biologically different, separate beings, and said they must not tinker with that plan or try to “make oneself God.”

“It follows that any sex-change intervention, as a rule, risks threatening the unique dignity the person has received from the moment of conception,” the document said.

It distinguished between gender-affirming surgeries, which it rejected, and “genital abnormalities” that are present at birth or that develop later. Those abnormalities can be “resolved” with the help of health care professionals, it said.

The document’s existence, rumored since 2019, was confirmed in recent weeks by the new prefect of the Dicastery for the Doctrine of the Faith, Argentine Cardinal Víctor Manuel Fernández, a close Pope Francis confidante.

He had cast it as something of a nod to conservatives after he authored a more explosive document approving blessings for same-sex couples that sparked criticism from conservative bishops around the world, especially in Africa.…..

VATICAN CITY (AP) — The Vatican on Monday declared gender-affirming surgery and surrogacy as grave threats to human dignity, putting them on par with abortion and euthanasia as practices that violate God’s plan for human life.

The Vatican’s doctrine office issued “Infinite Dignity,” a 20-page declaration that has been in the works for five years. After substantial revision in recent months, it was approved March 25 by Pope Francis, who ordered its publication.

In its most eagerly anticipated section, the Vatican repeated its rejection of “gender theory” or the idea that one’s gender can be changed. It said God created man and woman as biologically different, separate beings, and said they must not tinker with that plan or try to “make oneself God.”

“It follows that any sex-change intervention, as a rule, risks threatening the unique dignity the person has received from the moment of conception,” the document said.

It distinguished between gender-affirming surgeries, which it rejected, and “genital abnormalities” that are present at birth or that develop later. Those abnormalities can be “resolved” with the help of health care professionals, it said.

The document’s existence, rumored since 2019, was confirmed in recent weeks by the new prefect of the Dicastery for the Doctrine of the Faith, Argentine Cardinal Víctor Manuel Fernández, a close Pope Francis confidante.

He had cast it as something of a nod to conservatives after he authored a more explosive document approving blessings for same-sex couples that sparked criticism from conservative bishops around the world, especially in Africa.…..

When the Vatican turns over every priest, bishop, archbishop and cardinal either accused of abuse or that took part in covering up abuse to the state for investigation they will have possibly regained some “moral authority”. Even then they do not speak for God but only for themselves and their revenue stream.

It's absurd that their reasoning for opposing gender-affirming care is that "god doesn't make mistakes", but then go on to carve out an exception for "genital abnormalities" because of course "god makes mistakes". The faulty and hypocritical logic never ends. Just say you don't want LGBTQI+ people among your followers and stop persecuting us at every freaking turn. No need to make our lives more challenging with BS doctrine.

It's absurd that their reasoning for opposing gender-affirming care is that "god doesn't make mistakes", but then go on to carve out an exception for "genital abnormalities" because of course "god makes mistakes". The faulty and hypocritical logic never ends. Just say you don't want LGBTQI+ people among your followers and stop persecuting us at every freaking turn. No need to make our lives more challenging with BS doctrine.
    plus lets not forgot the average lifespan of transgender people is around 45. so just let them die I guess.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom