Why Would Releasing the 1023 Detailing the Biden Bribery Scheme Endanger the Source? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Snarky Sack

He, Him, Sir, Dude
    Reaction score
    Even if the name of source is redacted?

This is from the FBI itself, not wild speculation. Providing evidence against the Biden family means risking death. Anyone care to connect the dots, there?

By saying that, do you think the FBI makes it less likely or more likely that people with knowledge of crimes by senior officials (of any political stripe) will come forward?

I'm not sure that is an admission, but I realize that's newsweeks words not yours.

Given that the stated reason for not providing the FD 1023 is that the sources life would be in danger, the fact that he or she has not been heard from for 3 years may mean that their life already was in danger and the danger has been realized.

If the implication is that this source is really not valid because it's just some guy we haven't heard from in 3 years so why should we take him seriously, that would be a good thing for the FBI to explain.

But then that would set the precedent of explaining themselves to congress. You know, congress, the elected representatives of the people tasked to provide oversight to the FBI.

Certainly wouldn't want that to happen. Best to stick with the ongoing investigation malarkey. Or in this case the ongoing investigation Malarkey combined with the he's going to die malarkey.

I understand that you disagree with, and dislike Trump strongly, and I thank you for the reminder.
    In all sincerity, you probably wouldn't need a reminder if you got more sleep.

Based on when you responded to me last night and then early this morning I looked into your posting frequency out of curiosity, because I wondered if you also struggle with insomnia.

In the past 24 hours you've posted multiple times an hour and the longest break between posts was right at 6 hours. You need to take a break and get some rest, man. If even you fell asleep right after one post and immediately starting posting when you woke up, that's at most 6 hours of sleep.

Lack of proper sleep wreaks havoc on our heart, general physical health, memory, concentration, comprehension and ability to emotionally cope with stress. Lack of proper sleep is one of the causes of the problems where having in our society. America is a significantly sleep deprived society and it's a big problem for us individually and collectively.

In all sincerity, you probably wouldn't need a reminder if you got more sleep.

Based on when you responded to me last night and then early this morning I looked into your posting frequency out of curiosity, because I wondered if you also struggle with insomnia.
    Occasionally, yes. I appreciate your concern for me.
    In the past 24 hours you've posted multiple times an hour and the longest break between posts was right at 6 hours. You need to take a break and get some rest, man. If even you fell asleep right after one post and immediately starting posting when you woke up, that's at most 6 hours of sleep.
    Ditto.
    Lack of proper sleep wreaks havoc on our heart, general physical health, memory, concentration, comprehension and ability to emotionally cope with stress. Lack of proper sleep is one of the causes of the problems where having in our society. America is a significantly sleep deprived society and it's a big problem for us individually and collectively.
    And again - thanks.

If you mean that I post with the same frequency as you and that my longest break in the last 24 hours was only 6 hours, no, not ditto.

I got 7 hours and 39 minutes of sleep. I know this, because I start my stop watch when I go to bed to actively monitor how much sleep I'm getting every night to make sure I'm getting enough sleep. My posting is also sporadic based on whatever else is going on in my life.

There's nothing wrong with how frequently you post. I was just surprised by it.

Melania is a gold-digger, like so many of the women wealthy men consort with. A prostitute who happened upon a whale of a client. Whatever Trump may be guilty of, she fully condones by enjoying his money.
    Believe people when they show you how they see the world.

It's right here.

I would have tagged you, but I see most posters don't do that on this board, and I'm trying to fit in.

Secondly, I support Trump because he puts America first.
    What does America First mean to you?

Sure enough, he governed by acting on his promises. “Acting on,” not fulfilling completely, and I fault him for that.

He negotiated the remain in Mexico agreement, which was great for American citizens. He used tariffs of our own to negotiate more favorable agreements with other countries. This is the key difference between Trump and most presidents before him other than Reagan: Trump negotiated to either get a favorable deal for the U.S. or no deal at all.
    “Other than Reagan.”

So generally, you could get what you want from Trump without all of the baggage by supporting a generic Republican over Trump, right? Why support the baggage?
    Thirdly, at some point, the full extent of the DOJ/FBI pursuit of Trump during and after the election started to become known to the public. That galvanized me and many other Trump supporters. Nothing worse than a government within the government trying to overturn the results of an election.
    So, you’re supporting trump specifically because he’s being investigated?

Isn’t that just having a victim complex?

What if he’s guilty of what he’s accused of?

It's right here.

I would have tagged you, but I see most posters don't do that on this board, and I'm trying to fit in.
    You probably should have tagged me, since that’s a different thread.

What does America First mean to you?
    Nothing more than it says. If you insist on a rephrase, putting the needs and wants of the United States and U.S. citizens over the needs and wants of Foreign countries and citizens of those countries.
    “Other than Reagan.”

So generally, you could get what you want from Trump without all of the baggage by supporting a generic Republican over Trump, right? Why support the baggage?
    Not at all. Generic Republicans are criticizing each other for not wanting to pour enough of our already strained taxes into the latest European war. Generic Republicans have complained about the border for decades and never done anything about it.

That is not putting America or Americans first. That is putting Ukrainians first, foreigners escaping poverty and oppression instead of staying and improving their own countries second, and Americans a distant last.

Generic Republicans enriched the arms industry with a flipping two decade long war.

Besides, I don't want to set the president that if a non-genric Republican becomes president, he or she can be gotten rid of if enough baggage is hung on him.

So, you’re supporting trump specifically because he’s being investigated?
    Not because he's being investigated. Because he has been the subject of a seven years long pattern of investigations based on fake information and deliberately falsified court documents in an attempt to influence the 2016 election, overturn the 2016 election, and influence he 2020 election.

Plus the rest I just talked about.
    Isn’t that just having a victim complex?
    No, it is not wanting the DOJ/FBI to be the deciders of who the voters are allowed to elect president.
    What if he’s guilty of what he’s accused of?
    He's not guilty of espionage, that is a fantasy. Likely a plea bargain tactic by Smith. As to the rest, I've yet to see proof that he did anything worse than Hillary did.

If such proof should after the election, impeachment will surely happen with Trump in the Big House. I doubt it will come at all, but almost certainly not after the election.
    You probably should have tagged me, since that’s a different thread.
    I can't win.

Nothing more than it says. If you insist on a rephrase, putting the needs and wants of the United States and U.S. citizens over the needs and wants of Foreign countries and citizens of those countries.
    He's not guilty of espionage, that is a fantasy. Likely a plea bargain tactic by Smith. As to the rest, I've yet to see proof that he did anything worse than Hillary did.

He isn't being charged with espionage. It's just the name of the law the statute falls under.

He isn't being charged with espionage. It's just the name of the law the statute falls under.
    Correct. But if he pleaded guilty, of course it would be reported that he "admitted guilt under the espionage act." So the DOJ, in what will be lengthy and fruitless negotiations, will offer to let him plead to something else. It's a very common prosecution tactic and I don't blame them for that. I fault their very obvious motives.

Correct. But if he pleaded guilty, of course it would be reported that he "admitted guilt under the espionage act." So the DOJ, in what will be lengthy and fruitless negotiations, will offer to let him plead to something else. It's a very common prosecution tactic and I don't blame them for that. I fault their very obvious motives.

Which would be factually accurate.

Which would be factually accurate.
    If he did plead guilty, which he never will. What he will do is have his lawyers negotiate a plea deal as they will certainly advise him to do. He will be a tough bargainer, and the doj will think they can outsmart him. In the end he will plead guilty to nothing most likely. If he does feel guilty to anything, it will be some silly misdemeanor.

Very appropriate for such a silly case.

Give an example where Trump has put America First, and an example where Obama or Biden did not.

Give an example where Trump has put America First, and an example where Obama or Biden did not.
    Trump approved he Keystone Pipeline, to benefit America through energy independence and well-paying jobs.

The stated reason:

The State Department says that it determined that building Keystone serves the U.S. national interest.

Biden cancelled the Keystone Pipeline, eliminating thousands of jobs and reducing our energy independence.

The stated Reason:

Biden canceled it in January over longstanding concerns that burning oil sands crude would make climate change worse.

Trump approved he Keystone Pipeline, to benefit America through energy independence and well-paying jobs.

The stated reason:

The State Department says that it determined that building Keystone serves the U.S. national interest.

Biden cancelled the Keystone Pipeline, eliminating thousands of jobs and reducing our energy independence.

The stated Reason:

Biden canceled it in January over longstanding concerns that burning oil sands crude would make climate change worse.
    Biden did much better in energy policy with the inflation reduction act and the infrastructure act. The Keystone pipeline would only produce jobs for a short term, whereas these acts produce long term jobs.

Do you have another example?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom