Who wins tonight, and when does the loser concede? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

el caliente

Reaction score
    I have Biden winning (I didn’t vote for him), and 3 weeks later Trump will concede.
    What you got?

Will be gone? You haven't seen Obama lately I guess.
    Obama didn't troll and tweet at Trump during the last 4 years.

If Trump doesn't try to do exactly that to Biden over the next 4, I'll buy you a steak dinner at Ruth's Chris.

Obama didn't troll and tweet at Trump during the last 4 years.

If Trump doesn't try to do exactly that to Biden over the next 4, I'll buy you a steak dinner at Ruth's Chris.

Well, damn, count me in. :hihi:

Fwiw, I agree with you. That said, Clinton and Obama have been quite public and vocal in politics over the last 5 years or so. The Bushes have been pretty reserved and would rather let others do the talking. Carter has been, well, Carter. Probably the best post-Presidency out of all of them. I much prefer former Presidents to let current one govern. But with Trump, I'm fine with criticism from any of the former Presidents. He certainly deserved it.

I'm not seeing that, because I've already seen many pundits on faux news calling this a fraud election, rigged, stolen etc. I'm always seen tweets by (R) congressmen saying essentially the same thing. There are a lot on his side, fanning the flames
    I think they are doing it until he for sure loses, just in case. Once they certify the votes or the lawsuits are dismissed, no one will talk about him except Hannity and only the washed up politicians who are out of office will defend them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom