Voting Law Proposals and Voting Rights Efforts (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

MT15

Reaction score
    This is, IMO, going to be a big topic in the coming year. Republicans have stated their aim to make voting more restrictive in just about every state where they have the means to do so. Democrats would like to pass the Voting Rights Bill named after John Lewis. I’m going to go look up the map of all the states which have pending legislation to restrict voting. Now that we have the election in the rear view, I thought we could try to make this a general discussion thread, where people who have concerns about voting abuses can post as well and we can discuss it from both sides. Please keep memes out of this thread and put them in the boards where we go to talk about the other side, lol.

Sure. The problem is, they're using a baseless allegation of mail fraud, of which you admit there's no evidence, as an excuse to enact laws to suppress legal votes from democrats. There's no mail fraud, and importantly, republican leaders don't actually believe there's mail fraud. They know that democrats vote more by mail than republicans, and so suppressing mail-in voting suppresses the democratic vote.

It's really that simple.
    I'm talking about the possibility of mail fraud. You do understand that when an incoherent jackass like joe Biden gets into the White House that red flags will be going up everywhere, right? You can't help but start looking at every possible angle the democrats might've used to cheat that bastage into the presidency.

But what's done is done. I've committed to keep my mouth shut about the 2020 election and I'm sticking to that.

Lindell, smiling broadly, leaned into the mic. “Use promo code ‘FBI’ to save up to 66%!” he yelled, raising his fist in the air. The crowd roared its approval.

And pillows were sold. On Sept. 14, the day after Lindell’s encounter with the FBI, daily direct sales at his bedding business, MyPillow Inc., jumped to nearly $1 million, from $700,000 the day before, according to Lindell. Propelled by a blizzard of promotions, memes and interviews on right-wing media outlets, sales remained elevated for two days.

In less than two years, the infomercial pitchman has transformed his company into an engine of the election denial movement, using his personal wealth and advertising dollars to propel the falsehood that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump.

also:

More than 100 lawsuits have been filed this year around the Nov. 8 elections. The legal challenges, largely by Republicans, target rules for mail-in voting, early voting, voter access, voting machines, voting registration, the counting of mismarked absentee ballots and access for partisan poll watchers.

also:

More than 100 lawsuits have been filed this year around the Nov. 8 elections. The legal challenges, largely by Republicans, target rules for mail-in voting, early voting, voter access, voting machines, voting registration, the counting of mismarked absentee ballots and access for partisan poll watchers.
    And I think/fear this is just a tiny taste of what 2024 will bring

You do understand that when an incoherent jackass like joe Biden gets into the White House that red flags will be going up everywhere, right?
    Sure, I could grant you some suspicion if his election opponent were Abraham Lincoln, John F. Kennedy, or George Washington.

His election opponent was Donald Trump. No red flags there.

I'm talking about the possibility of mail fraud. You do understand that when an incoherent jackass like joe Biden gets into the White House that red flags will be going up everywhere, right? You can't help but start looking at every possible angle the democrats might've used to cheat that bastage into the presidency.

But what's done is done. I've committed to keep my mouth shut about the 2020 election and I'm sticking to that.

Should we also ban alcohol because of the possibility of drunk driving?

I'm not a fan of Biden, but calling him an incoherent jackass says more about you than about him.

As for the possibility of mail fraud, you do realize thats already illegal? So...what's the problem? And, what red flags are you talking about? :shrug:

Former President Donald Trump claimed to Dinesh D’Souza that some people voted up to 28 times on election day in 2020 to deny him reelection.

The former president, who did not say where he came up with the number, made the claim during a Monday interview on D’Souza’s podcast on Rumble.

D’Souza, who directed the widely dismissed election fraud film 2,000 Mules, discussed the movie with Trump.

“It seems to me that what you’re saying is that you think that there was cheating all different ways,” D’Souza said to Trump. “2,000 Mules may have captured one of the ways, but there were other formers of cheating going on as well, correct?”

Trump said “cheating” occurred across the country.

“Yeah, 2,000 Mules was one way. That was a very conclusive way because you were taking government tapes,” he said. “And then, of course, they voted six, seven, eight times. As much as they could in the local area. Some of the people went back, I guess they said 28 times in one day, to vote at different places.”

Trump added, “They can’t put in 1,000 because it wouldn’t look right. They’re very smart.”..........

Former President Donald Trump claimed to Dinesh D’Souza that some people voted up to 28 times on election day in 2020 to deny him reelection.

The former president, who did not say where he came up with the number, made the claim during a Monday interview on D’Souza’s podcast on Rumble.

D’Souza, who directed the widely dismissed election fraud film 2,000 Mules, discussed the movie with Trump.

“It seems to me that what you’re saying is that you think that there was cheating all different ways,” D’Souza said to Trump. “2,000 Mules may have captured one of the ways, but there were other formers of cheating going on as well, correct?”

Trump said “cheating” occurred across the country.

“Yeah, 2,000 Mules was one way. That was a very conclusive way because you were taking government tapes,” he said. “And then, of course, they voted six, seven, eight times. As much as they could in the local area. Some of the people went back, I guess they said 28 times in one day, to vote at different places.”

Trump added, “They can’t put in 1,000 because it wouldn’t look right. They’re very smart.”..........

Yep, typical unsubstantiated Trump claims. And his lemmings do the same.

Last edited:
    I'm not a fan of Biden, but calling him an incoherent jackass says more about you than about him.
    Uh, huh. Notwithstanding what's been said about Donald Trump.
    As for the possibility of mail fraud, you do realize thats already illegal?
    It is? So where do you stand with illegal immigration?
    So...what's the problem? And, what red flags are you talking about? :shrug:
    The problem is that Joe Biden won. He's more fit for a rest home than he is the White House and that raises red flags.

I get that you have absolutely zero clue about Biden, but we do, therefore, suspicions will always be high. It's a fact, so it's best to just get over it.

The problem is that Joe Biden won. He's more fit for a rest home than he is the White House and that raises red flags.

Trump lost because so many people hated him and he was a horrible president. Many people decided to vote to get him out of office. Those people voted for Joe Biden. If Trump runs again, the same thing will happen. Because the only people who where happy with Trump were his base voters such as yourself.

Joe Biden winning is not proof that there was cheating. Just because you hate Joe Biden personally, doesn't mean the majority of voters in the US do. If a Republican losses an election, it does not prove, indicate or even suggest there was cheating. It just proves that Republican was a horrible candidate.

Empty allegations are exactly that. Repeating the same lie over and over doesn't make it true.

You people need to get all of that through your tiny little heads.

Uh, huh. Notwithstanding what's been said about Donald Trump.

It is? So where do you stand with illegal immigration?

I get that you have absolutely zero clue about Biden, but we do, therefore, suspicions will always be high. It's a fact, so it's best to just get over it.
    The difference between Trump and Biden is Trump has always been a bully, misogynist, charlatan and little regard for ethics/law. Whereas Biden has been the complete opposite. Everyone who doesn't have their head up their arse can see that clearly.

Illegal immigration is illegal. Legal immigratiin is legal. People crossing the borders may or may not be illgal depending on the circumstances. :shrug:

How is Biden winning a problem? He won legitimately by all accounts. Hell, even Trump's legal team admitted as much. Whether he's fit or not is irrelevant.

Lol, more ignorant assumptions about me and what I know about Biden. Your unexplained hatred is showing.

I live in Oregon.

We have had mail in elections for over 15 years.

No problems.

But now any mouth breather with a Best Buy credit account and a Black Friday sale, is gettin on the web. They have figured out how the orange half-orangutan was cheated.

Now they know how to “do their own research” never mind they have no idea what research is.

The most ironic statement these troglodytes make is “I think…” followed by some stuff they read on Facebook.

Just like high school science class kicked their arse and made them feel dumb, now they trust their uneducated “gut” over people who spend their lives learning about a subject; because of the overwhelming feeling of intellectual inferiority.

Our new member is a great example but isn’t a total loss. Sure he maybe be uneducated, dim witted and generally a mark, but at least he uses only single syllable words. Knows to stay in his lane. I appreciate that in a lemming.

Trump lost because so many people hated him and he was a horrible president.
    Wrong. Democrats and the duped hate him. They hate him because he doesn't toe the liberal line. They hate him because he's not a government guy. They hate him because he doesn't cozy up with CNN & other left-wing nut houses.

None of what you said there is anywhere near true.

Joe Biden is easily the worst president this nation has ever been saddled with, and it's not even a debate. That hair sniffing globalist belongs in a rest home, not the White House.

Wrong. Democrats and the duped hate him. They hate him because he doesn't toe the liberal line. They hate him because he's not a government guy. They hate him because he doesn't cozy up with CNN & other left-wing nut houses.

None of what you say here is anywhere near true.

Joe Biden is easily the worst president this nation has ever been saddled with, and it's not even a debate. That hair sniffing globalist belongs in a rest home, not the White House.
    Man, the Facebook troll is on a roll. :smilielol:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom