UFOs are Real (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Huntn

Misty Mountains Envoy
    Reaction score
    I BELIEVE it’s possible. :)

Yesterday there were public hearings in Congress. i… forgot to watch :(
    Why is this a blip? You need to have a space ship land on the Capitol Mall before anyone pays attention…🤔

From this whistle blower, you know how distances are frequently mentioned as a reason why UFOs coukd not be real? There is consideration to the possibility these craft are inter-dimensional.

2D0D0687-2D7F-41C6-9392-A58C7541F4F0.jpeg

A Department of Defense whistleblower made a number of shocking claims about unexplained aerial phenomena — or UAPs, the updated government term for UFOs — during testimony in a congressional hearing on Wednesday.

Among his many claims made under oath, former U.S. intelligence official David Grusch told the House Oversight Committee that “non-human” beings had been retrieved from spacecraft.

This whole thread is odd. I just don't see how a UFO program could be covered up or hidden from the public.

There was a congressional hearing that went over a lot of this. You should watch it. You can also listen to that Joe Rogan podcast episode. He goes over in more detail some of the same information. Essentially, the program is kept hidden from congress, and congressional oversight. There have been plenty of leakers over the years, but it's always meet with derision.

Last edited:

Mike Turner, Speaker Johnson, Mike Rogers and Mitch McConnel will be responsible for Schumer's disclosure act being shot down tomorrow, on Monday.

Does anyone really believe this? By non-human they mean little green men or the like.

"U.S. recovered non-human 'biologics' from UFO crash sites,................................." Retired Maj. David Grusch​

BTW, I should add that I don't believe it because I don't believe there is any way that kind of thing could be kept secret. It would be one of the biggest pieces of news in human history.

Last edited:
    Does anyone really believe this? By non-human they mean little green men or the like.

"U.S. recovered non-human 'biologics' from UFO crash sites,................................." Retired Maj. David Grusch​

BTW, I should add that I don't believe it because I don't believe there is any way that kind of thing could be kept secret. It would be one of the biggest pieces of news in human history.

I mean, he said it under oath to Congress.

I believe that during his time as an investigator for the UAP task force people told him that. He's not claiming he's seen it, but he's claiming that people told him that as part of his official investigation. I don't think he's lying about that.

I mean, he said it under oath to Congress.

I believe that during his time as an investigator for the UAP task force people told him that. He's not claiming he's seen it, but he's claiming that people told him that as part of his official investigation. I don't think he's lying about that.
    I understand. I'm talking about whether or not it's true, not whether or not he was told that.

I understand. I'm talking about whether or not it's true, not whether or not he was told that.

Yea, i don't think there is evidence that should support any of us saying it is true. There isn't really any evidence either way, what we think about it is just a manifestation of our own bias at this point.

Regardless, I think it is something that the government needs to get to the bottom of and inform us about. If 40 people lied to Grusch during an official investigation, we need to know that, and know why, and have those people punished accordingly for lying to a government official conducting an official investigation.

I don't think there is any outcome of this UAP saga that doesn't end up being a really big deal.

Say what you will about him but he really hit the nail on the head with this.

Say what you will about him but he really hit the nail on the head with this.

Way to many over arching conspiracies and "100% True" assumptions and generalizations for me. It's the same as any piece of crap that he produces.

I don't know what the truth is, but I'm not really in on all of the hysteria and deep conspiracies. I don't think we have bodies of aliens in some place and I for sure don't believe that the US government has any type of agreement with said aliens.

This all just feels like another rabbit hole like the vaccine conspiracies.

Last edited:
    Yea, i don't think there is evidence that should support any of us saying it is true. There isn't really any evidence either way, what we think about it is just a manifestation of our own bias at this point.

Regardless, I think it is something that the government needs to get to the bottom of and inform us about. If 40 people lied to Grusch during an official investigation, we need to know that, and know why, and have those people punished accordingly for lying to a government official conducting an official investigation.

I don't think there is any outcome of this UAP saga that doesn't end up being a really big deal.

This is really my thoughts. I don't think Grusch himself lied. He could have been lied too, and used as disinfo tool. He also could have been told the truth. There is no reason to try and bury this.

Also, the government can keep secrets fairly well, when it wants. We still have no idea what actually happened with JFK. The government still won't release those docs. I bring that up because it's probably the most believed conspiracy theory in America.

Way to many over arching conspiracies and "100% True" assumptions and generalizations for me. It's the same as any piece of crap that he produces.

I don't know what the truth is, but I'm not really in on all of the hysteria and deep conspiracies. I don't think we have bodies of aliens in some place and I for sure don't believe that the US government has any type of agreement with said aliens.

This all just feels like another rabbit hole like the vaccine conspiracies.

at 3:24 Tucker says "...they are covering up a crime, obviously. And someday we will discover what that crime is"

LOLOL.

at 3:24 Tucker says "...they are covering up a crime, obviously. And someday we will discover what that crime is"

LOLOL.

There are definitely crimes being covered up.

Richard Doty drove Paul Bennewitz to suicide running a psyop on him.

We should all want whatever is going on exposed. Even if it is just about DoD transparency.

Take Tucker out of it.

There are definitely crimes being covered up.

Richard Doty drove Paul Bennewitz to suicide running a psyop on him.

We should all want whatever is going on exposed. Even if it is just about DoD transparency.

Take Tucker out of it.

I mean there are only two choices. Either the government has been running a massive disinfo campaign going back to 1947, or Aliens are real.

I mean there are only two choices. Either the government has been running a massive disinfo campaign going back to 1947, or Aliens are real.

Well, there is actually quite a bit between those two, but it is definitely not nothing, and something that everyone should be paying attention to instead of just dismissing as crazy talk as we've been conditioned to do for a few generations now.

You are right that the least interesting thing is that the government has been actively running a pysop for 80 years and has for some reason really cranked it up over the past 6 years.

With the Schumer/Rounds amendment being fought over in reconciliation in the house/senate committee's, the government isn't denying this is real anymore. The government is debating the process in how they will tell/confirm to the public of a "non-human intelligence" that has been interacting with this planet. The Schumer/Rounds amendment is a controlled disclosure act that basically sets up a 9 person panel by the president that consists of very specific disciplines like sociologist, economist, etc.

We're far beyond "is this real" now.

Lets pretend to be shocked. It is almost as if there is something to hide.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom