UFOs are Real (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Huntn

Misty Mountains Envoy
    Reaction score
    I BELIEVE it’s possible. :)

Yesterday there were public hearings in Congress. i… forgot to watch :(
    Why is this a blip? You need to have a space ship land on the Capitol Mall before anyone pays attention…🤔

From this whistle blower, you know how distances are frequently mentioned as a reason why UFOs coukd not be real? There is consideration to the possibility these craft are inter-dimensional.

2D0D0687-2D7F-41C6-9392-A58C7541F4F0.jpeg

A Department of Defense whistleblower made a number of shocking claims about unexplained aerial phenomena — or UAPs, the updated government term for UFOs — during testimony in a congressional hearing on Wednesday.

Among his many claims made under oath, former U.S. intelligence official David Grusch told the House Oversight Committee that “non-human” beings had been retrieved from spacecraft.

Searching for dyson spheres.

You also have K2-18b, which we may get confirmation of extraterrestrial life this year.

You also have K2-18b, which we may get confirmation of extraterrestrial life this year.

Dyson? Man, that guy has his fingers in a lot of pies.

i dont know if im ready for the multiverse.

Although i wouldnt mind meeting the "bizarro me" lol

I've been in this rabbit hole for a while.

I get this is probably as crazy as "aleins" but...

There are a group of people connected with the government who have been pushing "disclosure" since 2017. Chris Mellon, Lue Elizondo, and quite a few other people.

At this point, i am convinced that this group isn't really trying to get the government to disclose Aliens to us, but instead advanced technology that has been developed by the US or it's defense contractors.

I don't know what their motivation is. Maybe they think this technology could be used for the greater good, or maybe it is more cynical, and defense contractors are jealous of competitors being given special treatment and access by the government.

I think the tic tac UFO was our technology.

I think Ning Li discovered something that has led to us being able to manipulate gravity, and that tech was used to eventually build the tic tac.

She started presenting this research in 1997 and not long after sort of went off the grid.

Enough time would have passed from Ning Li presenting her research by the tic tac sighting for some kind of prototype to have been built.

Whatever is going on, I think we should be supporting further investigation into this by Congress.

I've been in this rabbit hole for a while.

I get this is probably as crazy as "aleins" but...

There are a group of people connected with the government who have been pushing "disclosure" since 2017. Chris Mellon, Lue Elizondo, and quite a few other people.

At this point, i am convinced that this group isn't really trying to get the government to disclose Aliens to us, but instead advanced technology that has been developed by the US or it's defense contractors.

I don't know what their motivation is. Maybe they think this technology could be used for the greater good, or maybe it is more cynical, and defense contractors are jealous of competitors being given special treatment and access by the government.

I think the tic tac UFO was our technology.

I think Ning Li discovered something that has led to us being able to manipulate gravity, and that tech was used to eventually build the tic tac.

She started presenting this research in 1997 and not long after sort of went off the grid.

Enough time would have passed from Ning Li presenting her research by the tic tac sighting for some kind of prototype to have been built.

Whatever is going on, I think we should be supporting further investigation into this by Congress.

I do sometimes think about how publicly we haven't advanced beyond drones, and stealth. The stealth planes become public knowledge in the 80's.

If there is a secret program that is studying UFOs, it is almost certainly man made objects. There may be some advanced tech that was discovered that is being kept secret. The chances that it is non-human is infinitesimally small. Most likely it is a secret because we don’t want anyone to know we have it, because it gives us a tactical advantage.
    Yeah, the odds of anyone holding pieces of alien aircraft without the press/public/etc. knowing about it is around zero to one. The big news is that no one has ever put their hands on, or looked knowingly at, a piece of alien spacecraft.

There are probably an infinite number of possibilities that don't involve anything we understand.

If we assume "aliens" are behind the UAP, they don't even have to be from somewhere other than Earth.
    one theory I read about was that UFOs were humans, time travelers from hundreds or thousands of years in the future

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom