Twitter swings the ban hammer at Project Veritas (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

nolaspe

Reaction score

Project Veritas has been known to use deceptive practices and spread misinformation in attempts to expose what it views as “corruption, dishonesty, self-dealing, waste, fraud, and other misconduct” from liberal organizations or individuals. In September, Stanford University and University of Washington researchers wrote that a Project Veritas video alleging voter fraud with unidentified sources was what a “a domestic, coordinated elite disinformation campaign looks like in the United States.”

Quoting things does not make one intelligent.

Wht
    Do you still refer to friends’/colleagues’ wives as “Mrs. Friend‘s full name?

Mr. Sensitive is asking me the dreaded Ms. or Mrs. question. Note the lowered ears and tail as he creeps up on the neanderthalic patriarch. Note the throbbing vein in his forehead, his narrowed eyes. He's about to pounce!

It depends.

I've said that all along, as others incessantly and quite unwittingly confound the notion that America, in and of itself, is still systemically racist with instances of societal racism, albeit, inevitably, as is lefty's wont, in terms of entrenched economic inequalities. Oh, lefty just loves pointing the latter out and blaming whitey, the moon, the stars, the tooth fairy . . . as he accuses those who oppose his hackneyed policies of being racists.

What does lefty not love to do?

Take responsibility for the 60 years of his policies' failure to fix the generationally entrenched deprivations of our inner-cities especially. Indeed, it's his policies that exacerbate the problems in the first place. Why, one might almost suspect that Democrats want a generationally entrenched underclass of poverty and dependency to use and manipulate and enflame as a means of holding onto power.:inspect::unsure:
    You’ve said exactly nothing all along
    You’ve screamed “lefty” dozens of times
    You’ve used a tone that wouldn’t be allowed in middle school debate
    But you’ve offered ZERO in terms of substance
    WHEN did we pivot from systemically racist to not?
    and the question that’s been asked if you at least 3x I think:
    WHAT do you think systemic racism is?

Oh, for crying out loud! The point was that in those instances when the gender of the antecedent is unknown, he is the historical standard and, in my opinion, the only sensible standard. Period. One does not use it or they in sentences like:

Somebody left his milk on the counter.​
    Which student crapped his pants?​
    Lefty is known for his duplicity.​

Better? It wasn't even I who made a big deal out of the matter in the first place. One of you lefties got your feminist panites all in a wade becuse I don't use the feminist she or the awkward he/she. LMAO! I don't go around throwing hissy fits because someone uses she or he/she in the above. Such petty bs wouldn't even occur to me.
    Why is the gender pronoun discussion the only one you are willing (able) to engage in (sparingly - you haven’t answered the ‘Mrs’ question yet)

“That’s T.S. Eliot darling. It appears Mr. Rawlings here is an educated man. Now I really hate him.” 😂

#Tombstone
    That's not T.S. Eliot, darling. None of those lines appear in "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock" . . . well, arguably, except for the first line. Eliot's first line reads Let us go then, you and I. Actually, you and me is grammatically correct as the antecedent is us, not we. Of course, Eliot intentionally writes you and I to the effect that something amiss is going on.

The above stanzas are from my dramatic monologue entitled "A Dirge for J. Alfred Prufrock: The Last Hurrah", which is a literary homage, obviously, to Eliot's work.

By the way, Tombstone is among my all-time favs. Like the Godfather, it has a lot a great lines, and, the above, cited by you, is, in my opinion, the very best.

Another great line: "I have two guns, one for each of you."

Last edited:
    LeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLefty
    LeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLeftyLefty

LEFTY!

That's not T.S. Eliot, darling. None of those lines appear in "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock" . . . well, arguably, except for the first line. Eliot's first line reads Let us go then, you and I. Actually, you and me is grammatically correct as the antecedent is us, not we. Of course, Eliot intentionally writes you and I to the effect that something amiss is going on.

The above stanzas are from my dramatic monologue entitled "A Dirge for J. Alfred Prufrock: The Last Hurrah" which is a literary homage, obviously, to Eliot's work.

By the way, Tombstone is among my all-time favs. Like the Godfather, it has a lot a great lines, and, the above, cited by you, is, in my opinion, the very best.

Another great line: "I have two guns, one for each of you."
    In the spirit of leftist doxxing, I managed to find your blog from 1997 that offers some light reading to better contextualize our discussions.

Feels like the ban hammer is going to get swung at someone around here pretty soon, if they can't stop attacking everyone left, right, and center. Well, left, left, and left.

See, 'they' works perfectly well in that kind of sentence.

What do you say about wrapping up of this thread, folks?

Let's summarize.

wardorican and brandon presented the very best arguments against my "Devil’s advocate position" regarding Section 230, and, of course, revoking Section 230 would be disastrous.

Project Veritas is a fine organization, and we all know that Twitter suspended/locked its account because it revealed some of Facebook’s censorship mechanisms. We also know that Facebook and Google have been champing at the bit to do the same ever since Project Veritas slipped behind the curtain and exposed, up close and personal like, Planned Parenthood's murderous agenda.

Further, we’ve established the following:

DaveXA is whiter than I.​
    MT15 is a feminist, apparently, who may be a misandrist with daddy issues.​
    Xeno’s cognitive dissonance.​
    The Republican Party's alleged racist Southern Strategy is a myth, leftist propaganda. Also, GMRfellowtraveller and others need to be deprogramed.​
    Suppression of Speech is lefty's middle name, most especially on the campuses of America's colleges and universities.​
    Using he as the gender-neutral, third-person singular pronoun when the gender of the antecedent is unknown has in fact been the universal standard for centuries, brandon just makes things up about grammar, members of this board mindlessly go along with him because they don't like and, apparently, don't mind looking stupid, and I don’t do the idiotic pronouns of feminazism or transgenderfascism. :hahar:
    The racist Kaepernick is an America-hating narcissist, a comparatively mediocre quarterback, who divisively perpetuated the lie that America is systemically racist, and was cancelled by millions of dollars all the way to the bank.​
    BLM is a flaming racist and Marxist movement built on lies and is responsible for dozens of lost lives and tens of millions of dollars of destruction.​
    Candace Owens is walking around with the balls of two congressmen and the ovaries of a smarmy, white liberal Karen in her purse.​
    The only real or significant, deep-seated racial problems we have in this country today are those continuously exacerbated by lefty.​
    The only real systemic/institutional racism left in America today is the destructive matrix of leftist policies that foster government dependency, fatherlessness, economically depressed neighborhoods, lousy schools, lawlessness, victimhood, resentment . . . the stuff of the Democratic Party Plantation System. And, of course, the Democratic Party has always been the party of hate and oppression.​

Last edited:
    I think we established you're getting far too personal with some folks here. The rest are just your assertions regardless of what was said to you.

Oh, and there is no way you're 30. I'd venture a guess closer to 50-60.

Let's summarize.

wardorican and brandon presented the very best arguments against my "Devil’s advocate position" regarding Section 230, and, of course, revoking Section 230 would be disastrous.

Project Veritas is a fine organization, and we all know that Twitter suspended/locked its account because it revealed some of Facebook’s censorship mechanisms. We also know that Facebook and Google have been champing at the bit to do the same ever since Project Veritas slipped behind the curtain and exposed, up close and personal like, Planned Parenthood's murderous agenda.

The Republican Party's alleged racist Southern Strategy is a myth, leftist propaganda. Also, GMRfellowtraveller and others need to be deprogramed.​
    Suppression of Speech is lefty's middle name, most especially on the campuses of America's colleges and universities.​
    Using he as the gender-neutral, third-person singular pronoun when the gender of the antecedent is unknown has in fact been the universal standard for centuries, brandon just makes things up about grammar, members of this board mindlessly go along with him because they don't like and, apparently, don't mind looking stupid, and I don’t do the idiotic pronouns of feminazism or transgenderfascism.​
    The racist Kaepernick is an America-hating narcissist, a comparatively mediocre quarterback, who divisively perpetuated the lie that America is systemically racist, and was cancelled by millions of dollars all the way to the bank.​
    BLM is a flaming racist and Marxist movement built on lies and is responsible for dozens of lost lives and tens of millions of dollars of destruction.​
    Candace Owens is walking around with the balls of two congressmen and the ovaries of a smarmy, white liberal Karen in her purse.​
    The only real or significant, deep-seated racial problems we have in this country today are those continuously exacerbated by lefty.​
    The only real systemic/institutional racism left in America today is the destructive matrix of leftist policies that foster government dependency, fatherlessness, economically depressed neighborhoods, lousy schools, lawlessness, victimhood, resentment . . . the stuff of the Democratic Party Plantation System. And, of course, the Democratic Party has always been the party of hate and oppression.​
    You didn’t have to go to all the trouble to summarize everything you don’t know nor could discuss effectively in this threads

But it’s clear you like a lot of words full of sound and fury signifying that you can’t argue your way out of a wet sack
    So Godspeed to you sir

Also please leave Eliot alone - he’s been through enough

In the spirit of leftist doxxing, I managed to find your blog from 1997 that offers some light reading to better contextualize our discussions.

Wow! I haven't thought about that blog in years. It's no longer active.

The funny thing is I made a comment towards nobody in particular, yet rawlings was triggered enough by it to comment on it lol
    talk about a snowflake
    What comment was that, zztop? I don't recall.

Feels like the ban hammer is going to get swung at someone around here pretty soon, if they can't stop attacking everyone left, right, and center. Well, left, left, and left.

See, 'they' works perfectly well in that kind of sentence.

LOL!

By the way, I recommend Righting the Confusion of Citizenship and Nationality: The Facts, The Myths and Other Riddles. The article on abiogenesis is dated, so I wouldn't bother with that one. I can give a link to a scientifically current version of it.

Holy smokes, I haven't heard this one in ages. I thought it fell out of the internet wacko lexicon years ago. Has he brought up Jordan Peterson being a genius yet? I'll admit I've ignored 90% of what he's posted since he called affirmative action systemic racism.

Wow I just skipped from page 4 to here..

Trump can't Tweet and I got married Saturday.. world's too nice currently to read pgs 5-11.

Let's summarize.

Using he as the gender-neutral, third-person singular pronoun when the gender of the antecedent is unknown has in fact been the universal standard for centuries, brandon just makes things up about grammar, members of this board mindlessly go along with him because they don't like and, apparently, don't mind looking stupid, and I don’t do the idiotic pronouns of feminazism or transgenderfascism.​

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom