TV Doctors Hand Out Bad Medicine (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

surada

Reaction score
    https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/tv...il-mcgraw-drew-pinsky-coronavirus-1234583694/
    Don't know about you all. but I don't take medical advice from TV doctors or aging game show hosts.

TV doctors Oz and Phil explaining controversial Fox ...
    abcnews.go.com › Entertainment › wireStory › dr-oz-...

23 hours ago - Two television doctorsDr. Oz and Dr. Phil — find themselves trying to explain comments made on Fox News Channel about the coronavirus.

TV Doctors Hand Out Bad Medicine During Coronavirus ...
    variety.com › tv › news › tv-doctors-mehmet-oz-phil-...

21 hours ago - Fox News Channel has in recent weeks added medical contributors Dr. Martin Makary, a professor of surgery at Johns Hopkins and Dr. Janette ...

I agree that Dr Fauci was wrong that this country has never faced anything like Covid-19. The Spanish Flu of 1918 certainly was worse,
    . . .
    Now though Fauci misspoke
    Well, there you go. That wasn't that hard, was it?

but Covid has the potential to be as bad. We didn’t control the spread of the Spanish Flu effectively, and if we were to do as badly with Covid, we could face similar results.
    ... and there you go and mess it up.

My only gripe here was a scientist being an alarmist. There really was no need to qualify this virus as something like the country has never seen. That's it.

You are going to give me the apologetic treatment now?

"The country" was officially born in 1776.

I must not be following you.

The country isn't a sentient being that experiences anything. Humans are.

My only gripe here was a scientist being an alarmist. There really was no need to qualify this virus as something like the country has never seen. That's it.
    Nice condescending response, but it was never hard for me. Dr. Fauci wasn’t being an alarmist. He may have been mistaken that we have never seen anything like this, but it has the potential to be as bad as the Spanish Flu. Do you disagree with that? If you agree, then alarm is warranted. Fauci is being responsible. Phil and Oz were being irresponsible.

Phil and Oz were being irresponsible.
    First, I don't give a fork about what Phil or Oz have to say.

Nice condescending response,
    Wasn't meant to be. Apologies if you thought it was.

but it was never hard for me. Dr. Fauci wasn’t being an alarmist.
    I disagree.

He may have been mistaken that we have never seen anything like this, but it has the potential to be as bad as the Spanish Flu. Do you disagree with that? If you agree, then alarm is warranted. Fauci is being responsible.
    I disagree.

Evidently Fauci failed as an "alarmist" Judging by the Mardi Gras and all the idiots still hanging together and going to the beach.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom