Trump VP selection process begins (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

The weird and weak comments have gotten to Trump and Vance, that's why they are chest thumping to try to look like strong, tough guys.

Pssst. Trump, Vance, it's having the opposite effect with the vast majority of American voters, please keep it up.

The unraveling isn't over yet. Wait til we get closer to the dark, empty center.

My armpit lymph glands swelled for 2 days. I could hardly put my arms down without major pain/discomfort.
    The shot you get in your butt is about the size of a gum ball and my pack bounced on it all day after getting it. The DIs knew and made sure we were doing stuff to aggravate it.

There's obviously a difference, but many people who claimed to be pro-choice wanted to force people to take the vaccine.

So those people aren't really pro-choice. They are pro-abortion.
    So, you still do not get the difference.

I'm sure it's been explained to you before, many times. I'll give it another shot, maybe you'll get it this time:

A pregnancy is something that happens inside a woman's body. If a pregnant woman coughs next to you, you are not going to get pregnant. A pregnant woman doesn't put anyone around her at risk of getting pregnant. Like 0% chance of a pregnant woman coughing next to you and transmitting that pregnancy onto you.

There's never been a pandemic of pregnancies, when a pregnant woman coughs in public and gets people around her pregnant, and then those who got pregnant get others pregnant, and so on, and millions die of said pregnancies.

And again you can choose to no get a vaccine for an airborne virus who has killed millions, but don't expect to be allowed near people who do not want to get sick.

You can choose to put a pile of shirt on your head, but don't expect to be left into the restaurant.

Did it bother you when Harris and Biden both said they would trust or take a vaccine that Trump got released before the election?

Why would they promote vaccine hesitancy for political gain?

Why did Biden and other government officials lie to the public and say they won't get COVID of they got the vaccine?

Which one is it? Is Biden senile, incoherent, losing his mind, or not? Anyway, there is a nuance here (but then again, you are not that good at nuances or differences)... personally, I would not have trusted a vaccine that came out of a Trump administration of covid deniers, because I did not trust the administration to be competent. I'd have waited for the British vaccine. And matter of fact, believe it or not, I never heard Biden or Harris said that, but I did talk to my wife about it, and we both decided to hold on, until the British vaccine was available.

If you worked at a big company, you had to take the vaccine to keep your job.
    Yes. Corporations have all sorts of rules around working for them, They just didn't want their production affected by people who refused to vaccinate, who could potentially make a lot of coworkers sick, and even incur in legal and financial liability over workplace conditions. And, you may have not noticed it, but corporations are not the U.S. government. Did Hobby Lobby require people to vaccinate?

If you wanted to stay in the military, you had to take the vaccine.
    There is a lot of things you have to do in the military to stay in the military. Literally, you join the military, your arse belongs to the military.

The polls I've seen has abortion as an issue for women, but usually it's the 3rd or 4th issue for women. I'm sure for some Democrat women it's their top issue.
    Aaand back to abortion. The polls you have seen, knowing your sources of information, well... but anyway... remember when I told you about women's healthcare? There's more than just abortion at play (IVF, plan-B, miscarriages, etc), and abortion applies to circumstances other than pregnancies derived from a woman recklessly sleeping around and getting abortions as a matter of convenience.

But I guess that you think that, when women are asked about abortions, the only thing they think is convenience.

Last edited:
    I get my news from independent media. People keep asking me who like they can't see the profiles from X that I'm posting.
    You think they are independent.

I don't watch Fox News, Newsmax, OAN or any other conservative news shows.

Fox News is corporate media. I've never denied that. I've posted a few new articles from Fox News, but I don't watch it or follow any of their hosts online.
    How do you know the articles are there?

The posts from X that I post here come from....drum roll....X. You can see it's from X and what account it's from.

And XTwitter is what?

The shot you get in your butt is about the size of a gum ball and my pack bounced on it all day after getting it. The DIs knew and made sure we were doing stuff to aggravate it.

We had Drill Cadets along with DIs. Those dudes were diabolical fresh out of West Point.

You think they are independent.

How do you know the articles are there?

And XTwitter is what?

Lol he still thinks Elon put up all of the $44b of his own money to buy Twitter.

Apparently his algorithm skipped right past the X posts that exposed all the investors that put up billions

“If you go back to the Trump presidency, we had 12,000 factories that were built during Donald Trump’s presidency.”
    — Republican vice-presidential nominee JD Vance, in remarks on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” Aug. 25

Vance, in defending former president Donald Trump’s proposal for across-the-board tariffs, argued that Trump managed to bring back manufacturing jobs from overseas when he was president. He then cited as evidence a statistic that immediately gave us PTSD.

“12,000 factories” — we’d fact-checked this falsehood during the Trump administration. Trump said it 15 times during his presidency, according to our database of false and misleading claims, including in the 2020 State of the Union address. He began making this claim after reports that, before the covid pandemic, the manufacturing sector was entering a recession.

But this is an especially bogus figure.

The Facts​

“Factories” conjures up images of smokestacks and production lines, but the dataset cited by Trump — and now Vance — is not really about factories. Trump is citing a Bureau of Labor Statistics database set known as the Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages, which counts the number of “establishments in private manufacturing.”

But more than 80 percent of these “manufacturing establishments” employ five or fewer people. If those sound like pretty small factories, that’s because many are not “factories.” The BLS considers any establishment “engaged in the mechanical, physical, or chemical transformation of materials, substances, or components into new products.”

So that also means establishments “that transform materials or substances into new products by hand or in the worker’s home and those engaged in selling to the general public products made on the same premises from which they are sold, such as bakeries, candy stores, and custom tailors.”

It’s also strange that Vance would rely on an outdated Trump statistic. As we mentioned, Trump included this in the 2020 State of the Union address, and it represented the period from the first quarter of 2017 to the third quarter of 2019.

For all of Trump’s presidency, the figure would be nearly 18,000 additional “manufacturing establishments.” But here’s the rub: Through the first quarter of this year, President Joe Biden could claim a gain of nearly 39,000 during his tenure.

A Vance spokesman did not respond to a request for comment.

The Pinocchio Test​

It says something about the quality of Trump campaign research that Vance would need to reach back to an outdated claim debunked four years ago. These aren’t really factories — and Trump’s record on this statistic fares poorly compared with Biden’s.

1724955821709.png

Former president Donald Trump’s running mate, Sen. JD Vance of Ohio, doubled down Wednesday on telling Vice President Kamala Harris to “go to hell,” falsely repeating that she had feigned outrage over an altercation between Trump’s campaign and an Arlington cemetery worker when she had not.

In an interview with The Washington Post, Vance defended his attack on Harris — saying “go to hell” is “a colloquial phrase” — and tied it to broader criticism of the administration’s handling of an Islamic State attack that killed 13 U.S. troops during the August 2021 withdrawal from Afghanistan.

“Don’t focus on Donald Trump showing up to grieve with some people who lost their children. Focus on your own job. Don’t do this fake outrage thing. If Kamala Harris was really outraged about what happened, then she would do her job differently, start a real investigation, and fire some of the people who are involved.”

Vance also referred to a 2020 Biden campaign video that included a photo of Biden as vice president in 2010 in Section 60, the area of the cemetery that includes recent conflicts.

However, the photo was taken at an official Memorial Day event, not while Biden was campaigning for president a decade later. The content of the campaign video memorialized soldiers and did not attack his opponent…….

Vance is a deeply disturbing individual. He expresses conspiratorial beliefs about women, where a woman's only value is her ability to procreate or to fulfill sexual needs. It’s sick. Not healthy.

Vance is a deeply disturbing individual. He expresses conspiratorial beliefs about women, where a woman's only value is her ability to procreate or to fulfill sexual needs. It’s sick. Not healthy.

He is a radicalized Catholic. Converted relatively recently in 2019 and chose St. Augustine, a man with deep-seated issues about women and sex, as his patron Saint.

Nunes must love him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom