Trump VP selection process begins (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Why do you think the MSM label doesn't apply to your sources?

Is Fox news not mainstream media?
Newsmax?
Doesn't the Sinclair Broadcasting Group and its 100+ TV stations across the U.S. qualify as mainstream media?
All the tweets you post, where do they come from?

Heck, Fox News brags about being more mainstream than CNN and MSNBC.
I get my news from independent media. People keep asking me who like they can't see the profiles from X that I'm posting.

I don't watch Fox News, Newsmax, OAN or any other conservative news shows.

Fox News is corporate media. I've never denied that. I've posted a few new articles from Fox News, but I don't watch it or follow any of their hosts online.

The posts from X that I post here come from....drum roll....X. You can see it's from X and what account it's from.

So you really can't see the difference between a pregnancy and an airborne virus that killed millions...
There's obviously a difference, but many people who claimed to be pro-choice wanted to force people to take the vaccine.

So those people aren't really pro-choice. They are pro-abortion.
It would've done better, if it weren't for the people who refused to take it because of political ideology (even though many of them were begging for it on their death beds at hospitals once it was too late) and went around spreading the virus.
Did it bother you when Harris and Biden both said they would trust or take a vaccine that Trump got released before the election?

Why would they promote vaccine hesitancy for political gain?
I shouldn't bother to tell you, yet again, that the vaccine's purpose wasn't only to stop the virus dead on its tracks, but to prevent people from dying from it should they contract the virus... but what the heck.
Why did Biden and other government officials lie to the public and say they won't get COVID of they got the vaccine?

Did the police or military go into homes and force-vaccinated people? No. It simply was, if you decide not to take the vaccine, you can't be around people who can get the virus from you.
If you worked at a big company, you had to take the vaccine to keep your job.

If you wanted to stay in the military, you had to take the vaccine.
Big issue for just some women? Even the graphic you posted says it is the top priority of 39% of suburban women is swing States, in on itself that's a lot of women.

Is it the top issue for all women? I'm sure there are many handmaids and religious zealots out there that are fine with their bodily functions, health, and even lives being controlled by men; but, understanding female healthcare, beyond the biology most men know, I can see how this issue is up there for most women.
The polls I've seen has abortion as an issue for women, but usually it's the 3rd or 4th issue for women. I'm sure for some Democrat women it's their top issue.

If you worked at a big company, you had to take the vaccine to keep your job.
No, you didn’t. Prove it or quit saying it. Even in my hospital they made exceptions based on religion, which all you had to have was a written note from your “pastor”.

And even if a big company forced someone to take the vaccine - how is that Biden’s responsibility? Good lord this entire post is dumb, dumb, dumb.

And yes, the military. They have to take literally a dozen or so vaccines. They did under Trump also.

Last edited:
Why did Biden and other government officials lie to the public and say they won't get COVID of they got the vaccine?
If you don’t know the answer to this, I call BS on you working anywhere in the medical field. I know you know the answer to this - viruses mutate, some more than others. We are currently on our 5th strain at least, in large part because so many idiots wouldn’t be vaccinated and they keep incubating it and passing it around and we get variants. Variants differ genetically and the vaccines are not quite as effective as they were for the original virus. They are still really good at keeping you out of the hospital and making a full recovery.

Who is talking about democracy, I am talking about your news sources.
My fault. I misread the word in your post and was anti-democrat thinking you said anti-democracy.

Based on what you posted you are getting this straight from the sources of pizzagate and other conspiracy theorist websites/sources. With the exception of the lawsuit posts, which both the GOP and Dems do against opponents that will benefit them in an election, it is a bunch of conspiracy theorist crap.
It's funny how you guys have to create strawman to argue against me. I've never posted anything about Pizzagate which was just conspiracy bullshirt. Why don't you stick to things I've said or posted rather that making things up?
FYI, the Ukraine is a Constitutional Republic with free elections. You are literally quoting from Russian bots if you believe that bull shirt.
Are you claiming that Ukraine hasn't banned political parties and shut down churches?

No, you didn’t. Prove it or quit saying it. Even in my hospital they made exceptions based on religion, which all you had to have was a written note from your “pastor”.

And even if a big company forced someone to take the vaccine - how is that Biden’s responsibility? Good lord this entire post is dumb, dumb, dumb.

And yes, the military. They have to take literally a dozen or so vaccines. They did under Trump also.
Ask anyone who's enlisted in the military since 1990 about walking the vaccine injection line.

Sincere question, what would have happened if you hadn't give permission?
Probably held back till I did. There are batallions that graduate not camp every week. If you fail something or get injured to much to continue training they hold you back and then put you with a new battalion where you left off. I imagine if I refused they would probably kick me out.

Also, Vance said this today as well. They are losing it over Harris. Matter of time until he calls her a birch or worse.

Probably held back till I did. There are batallions that graduate not camp every week. If you fail something or get injured to much to continue training they hold you back and then put you with a new battalion where you left off. I imagine if I refused they would probably kick me out.
Thanks for answering. I thought that's how it worked.

Also, Vance said this today as well. They are losing it over Harris. Matter of time until he calls her a birch or worse.

The weird and weak comments have gotten to Trump and Vance, that's why they are chest thumping to try to look like strong, tough guys.

Pssst. Trump, Vance, it's having the opposite effect with the vast majority of American voters, please keep it up.

Also if you deploy to combat zones, certain shots are required and if you refuse they will discharge you. Probably less than honorable or even dishonorable since it could be used as a way to avoid combat.

My armpit lymph glands swelled for 2 days. I could hardly put my arms down without major pain/discomfort.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom