Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

Cowardly but unsurprising comment from Trump about Kyle. It was the same song and dance when they were asked about Q he did the same. Saying he doesn’t know anything but then backs into a sort of passive condoning.

to me it seems quite clear that he runs the risk of alienating his base if he says anything remotely condemnable or negative, and so we get this namby pamby routine from a guy who typically fronts so much harder.

Meanwhile, SWLA still looks like bombs went off all over the city.

SWLA is one of his most loyal bases and he doesn't care. I am critical of the Democratic leadership taking the black vote for granted, but this is Trump taking the vote in SWLA for granted. No real mention of it, no attention, no tour of the devastation, no leadership, no empathy.

People I know and love have lost their homes. The area is going to be without power and water. FEMA hasn't been as present as they were following Hurricane Rita.

And he doesn't care. The whole country has just moved on. And it's sad. And anger inducing.

Here is Laura Ingraham saving our Big Guy from going on an extended rant about how a police officer shooting someone is like someone missing a golf shot.

Literal garbage stuffed into a suit and called Mr. President. The way he trivializes what 90% of people with working minds and a capacity for empathy shows exactly why we are in the position we're in, both domestically and internationally.

Wasn't sure where to post this, so since it's somewhat related to Trump's childish actions about players protesting, I figured why not here?

SWLA is one of his most loyal bases and he doesn't care. I am critical of the Democratic leadership taking the black vote for granted, but this is Trump taking the vote in SWLA for granted. No real mention of it, no attention, no tour of the devastation, no leadership, no empathy.

The fact that they are loyal is why he doesn't care. There is nothing in it for Trump personally to rebuild Lake Charles.

The mayor of Lafayette's call for his local churches not to provide shelters for any evacuees from Lake Charles due to the fear of those shelters being used by "bad actors" (i.e., black people who may not like the way his police department shoots people in the back) is astonishing, but this is Trump's America.

The fact that they are loyal is why he doesn't care. There is nothing in it for Trump personally to rebuild Lake Charles.

The mayor of Lafayette's call for his local churches not to provide shelters for any evacuees from Lake Charles due to the fear of those shelters being used by "bad actors"...

When I heard that my jaw literally dropped. How you going to turn people away in the aftermath of a natural catastrophe of this (or any) magnitude?

I guess he's handling it better than the Gretna Police Department stopping, shooting at and even killing (in at least one case, IIRC) refugees/evacuees after the Superdome became the house of horrors that it did.

Some people are just so devoid of compassion and empathy for even their closest neighbors. I don't understand it. It takes a person truly lacking in the "soul" department to act this way, especially when you're a person in power. Last time I visit Lafayette for a long time. I'm sure they won't miss me as much as I won't miss them.

That interview with Ingraham was crazy. She kept trying to feed him the narrative, but he wouldn’t or couldn’t follow the train of thought.

Leading question about who is “pulling the strings” on Biden, where she even prompts him to say it’s people from the Obama Administration, but he insists it is shadowy dark figures on the street that no one‘s ever heard of. 🤔

Then the bit about the “thugs” on the plane coming into DC all dressed alike, with “gear”. That’s a several months old piece of racist FB disinformation. It was circulating when the Minneapolis unrest first started. Sometimes they were on a bus instead of a plane, but they were coming to harass or even kill families in the suburbs. Its not too hard to see the message, it’s not a dog whistle, it’s a dog bullhorn.

ETA: he was evidently asked about the “thugs” story today and he forgot what he said, lol.

How long before someone makes it a movie, “Thugs on a Plane”. 🤣

Last edited:

The mayor of Lafayette's call for his local churches not to provide shelters for any evacuees from Lake Charles due to the fear of those shelters being used by "bad actors" (i.e., black people who may not like the way his police department shoots people in the back) is astonishing, but this is Trump's America.

Man I have been working like mad lately did not hear any of that.

That is truly pathetic. That makes me embarrassed to say I am from Louisiana.

Well I certainly am not stopping to spend money in that community when I am on the road.

They are being abandoned and neglected and Trump will not lose a single vote in that area.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom