Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

From the My Pillow guy

Has any president ever demanded/expected/required that his butt be kissed as much as Trump does?
    =======================================================

….."God gave us grace on Nov. 8, 2016, to change the course we were on," Lindell said, referencing the day of Trump's election. "God had been taken out of our schools and lives, a nation had turned its back on God. I encourage you to use this time at home to get back in the word, read our Bibles and spend time with our families."

Lindell, standing behind a podium bearing the presidential seal, said Trump "gave us so much hope" and cited the strong economy that has since cratered due to the virus.

"With our great president, vice president, and this administration and all the great people in this country praying daily, we will get through this and get back to a place that's stronger and safer than ever," he said.

"I did not know he was going to do that, but he's a friend of mine and I do appreciate it," Trump said as Lindell stepped off stage.........….

Let Darwin do Darwin.

That is just horrible.

I really don't know why people think a money hungry idiot would have been good for anyone.

That is literally the native Americans from the Thanksgiving we celebrate.

But Obama did it.

I swear, Trump must have requested a list of every single thing Obama did during his 8 years and is just working the list without regard for the first concern of anyone he might harm.

There was a lot of crap that was 'governed by the pen' instead of Congress doing their job in those 8 years.
    I am all for limiting the power of the POTUS and his/her executive order power but that will mean the Congress will have to its job and we have seen for the last...ever, that they are not capable of doing anything other than making themselves rich and securing power.

There was a lot of crap that was 'governed by the pen' instead of Congress doing their job in those 8 years.
    I am all for limiting the power of the POTUS and his/her executive order power but that will mean the Congress will have to its job and we have seen for the last...ever, that they are not capable of doing anything other than making themselves rich and securing power.

Except that there wasn't a lot of crap that was "governed by the pen" instead of Congress doing their job in those 8 years.

Obama issued fewer executive orders than any two term president in the last 100 years. Obama issued an average of 34.6 executive orders per year during his term. For comparison, George W Bush issued 36.5, Clinton 45.5, HW Bush 41.5, Reagan 47.5, and Carter 80. And, so far, Trump is on a pace of 43.8 per year.

If you want a law to stick around, have the congress pass it otherwise, don't be surprised when the next guy comes and along and uses whiteout.

Meanwhile...

President Donald Trump has informed Congress that he is removing the inspector general who flagged the Ukraine whistleblower complaint, according to a letter obtained by NBC News.
    “This is to advise you that I am exercising my power as President to remove from office the inspector general of the intelligence community,” the Trump letter to the leaders of the House and Senate intelligence committees says.

The letter also says "it is vital that I have the fullest confident in the appointees serving as Inspectors General. That is no longer the case with this Inspector General.”
    The firing is to take effect 30 days from Friday, according to the letter.

This thread has been so much fun to read. What really makes it fun for me is knowing that for the next 4 years and 9 months you guys will be here to provide laughter in this same thread. I’m just curious if there will be a new Trump tracker started when Don Jr. is elected in 2024 or are you just keeping this one going.

This thread has been so much fun to read. What really makes it fun for me is knowing that for the next 4 years and 9 months you guys will be here to provide laughter in this same thread. I’m just curious if there will be a new Trump tracker started when Don Jr. is elected in 2024 or are you just keeping this one going.

I just love the positive out look you have.

Hopefully you survive to see your vision because your dude doesn't care if you do. It is obvious he doesn't because of the lack of action by this administration.

Be safe

Ok, I'll play.

Convince me. Explain to me what you've seen from Donald Trump Jr that makes you think he is capable of running this country.

Ok, I'll play.

Convince me. Explain to me what you've seen from Donald Trump Jr that makes you think he is capable of running this country.
    He just needs to get better with the original tweets. His retweet game is Grade A, but he's nothing close to his pops with the ORIGINAL TWEETS AT 3 AM CALLING FOR EVERYONE'S HEAD AND DEMANDING THAT EVERYONE BOW DOWN TO THEIR GOD-GIVEN LEADER!!!!!! SAD!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom