Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

No, the reporter for AP was at the event so that would be first hand knowledge. Second hand knowledge would be whoever read her article.

Fox hosted the event, that doesn’t mean they were the only ones there.

But I am pretty sure you know that, being a former reporter.

Now we have a Fox Exclusive, where you have no choice but to go with what they're reporting, at least for now.
    The president's campaign is now suing CNN over Russia collusion allegations for the 2020 election.

"The complaint alleges CNN was aware of the falsity at the time it published them but did so for the intentional purpose of hurting the campaign while misleading its own readers in the process... the campaign filed this lawsuit against CNN and the preceding suits against The New York Times and The Washington Post to hold the publishers accountable for their reckless false reporting and also to establish the truth,” Senior Legal Adviser to Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. Jenna Ellis told Fox News.

Fox News obtained the complaint, filed in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia where CNN is located. It states in part that CNN claimed Trump’s campaign “assessed the potential risks and benefits of again seeking Russia’s help in 2020 and has decided to leave that option on the table.”

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-campaign-sues-cnn-false-defamatory-statements-millions-damages

Now we have a Fox Exclusive, where you have no choice but to go with what they're reporting, at least for now.
    The president's campaign is now suing CNN over Russia collusion allegations for the 2020 election.

"The complaint alleges CNN was aware of the falsity at the time it published them but did so for the intentional purpose of hurting the campaign while misleading its own readers in the process... the campaign filed this lawsuit against CNN and the preceding suits against The New York Times and The Washington Post to hold the publishers accountable for their reckless false reporting and also to establish the truth,” Senior Legal Adviser to Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. Jenna Ellis told Fox News.

Fox News obtained the complaint, filed in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia where CNN is located. It states in part that CNN claimed Trump’s campaign “assessed the potential risks and benefits of again seeking Russia’s help in 2020 and has decided to leave that option on the table.”

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-campaign-sues-cnn-false-defamatory-statements-millions-damages
    I read last month that they're suing NYT and WAPO as well. It's a foolish stategy IMO because it may force out the unredacted Mueller Report and we all know how he feels about that.

I read last month that they're suing NYT and WAPO as well. It's a foolish stategy IMO because it may force out the unredacted Mueller Report and we all know how he feels about that.

Tamping down critics in classic NYC Trumpian style. Sue the bastids, it's the Amerucan way.

I really don't like this idea of altering libel laws that is being advanced by a lot of conservatives, and I believe Trump himself. (Which, I think, is somewhat related to the threats of lawsuits and actual lawsuits against media companies)
    But it goes hand in hand with being scared of the ideas being advanced by mostly liberals wanting to advance some sort of authority to stifle "fake news."

This has nothing whatsoever to do with who supports whom.
    When reviewing reports about an occurrence, go as close to the original source as possible, then work outward.
    Example: For a FoxNews Town Hall, reference the FoxNews report first, then check what AP, CNN, UPI, etc., have to say.
    But what if I want factual information?

......Dr. Donald J. Trump, of course, is the pioneering scientist who first determined that climate change is a hoax and, more recently, discovered that windmills cause cancer.

In between, he proved that forest fires could be contained by “raking” and identified a previously unrecognized tropical cyclone pattern targeting Alabama.

Dr. Trump acquired what he calls “a natural instinct for science” not through formal education but because “my uncle was a great professor at MIT for many years.”

Sadly, the elder Trump didn’t live to see his nephew’s greatest discoveries in the medical field: The flu shot is basically “injecting bad stuff into your body” and exercise can shorten your life.

Dr. Trump used his instinctive grasp of medicine to become “the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency” with an innate life expectancy of 200 years.

To the relief of millions, this extremely stable genius has turned to the challenge of solving the novel coronavirus, or as Dr. Trump spells it in the Latin, “Caronavirus.”

Early on in the outbreak, Dr. Trump was among the first to determine that the virus “miraculously goes away” in April.

Dr. Trump’s pathbreaking epidemiology enabled him to determine that the World Health Organization’s report that 3.4 percent of “reported” cases of the virus have died is a “false number.” Trump’s research, based extensively on “my hunch,” puts the true figure at “way under 1 percent.”...........

......Dr. Donald J. Trump, of course, is the pioneering scientist who first determined that climate change is a hoax and, more recently, discovered that windmills cause cancer.

In between, he proved that forest fires could be contained by “raking” and identified a previously unrecognized tropical cyclone pattern targeting Alabama.

Dr. Trump acquired what he calls “a natural instinct for science” not through formal education but because “my uncle was a great professor at MIT for many years.”

Sadly, the elder Trump didn’t live to see his nephew’s greatest discoveries in the medical field: The flu shot is basically “injecting bad stuff into your body” and exercise can shorten your life.

Dr. Trump used his instinctive grasp of medicine to become “the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency” with an innate life expectancy of 200 years.

To the relief of millions, this extremely stable genius has turned to the challenge of solving the novel coronavirus, or as Dr. Trump spells it in the Latin, “Caronavirus.”

Early on in the outbreak, Dr. Trump was among the first to determine that the virus “miraculously goes away” in April.

Dr. Trump’s pathbreaking epidemiology enabled him to determine that the World Health Organization’s report that 3.4 percent of “reported” cases of the virus have died is a “false number.” Trump’s research, based extensively on “my hunch,” puts the true figure at “way under 1 percent.”...........

Please label this as satire
    I fear there are a few on the board who will miss the point

So, what do you say? Weird shadow, or did Trump wet himself? Left image, the prayer circle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom