Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

Didn't see this posted

Comments are slamming both

Trump for treating her that way and McSally for happily obliging

The word lapdog came up more than once

This comment made me laugh and can apply to so many in Trumps orbit

"Don't you hate it when you sell your soul to the devil and the devil doesn't appreciate it?"

Last edited:
    McSally's response
    ===============
    PHOENIX, Ariz. – For years, Sen. Martha McSally has done nearly everything expected of her by President Donald Trump.

If the president is grateful, it's been overshadowed by his other actions during his recent campaign stops in Arizona, including a much-scrutinized exchange Wednesday in which Trump acted toward McSally in a way that was widely seen as disrespectful and dismissive.

For her part, McSally shrugged off Trump’s treatment of her.

"Give me a break," McSally told reporters Thursday at an event with Sen. Rick Scott, R-Fla., in Scottsdale. "President Trump will be President Trump, and I'm fighting with him to save the country."...............

McSally's response
    ===============
    PHOENIX, Ariz. – For years, Sen. Martha McSally has done nearly everything expected of her by President Donald Trump.

If the president is grateful, it's been overshadowed by his other actions during his recent campaign stops in Arizona, including a much-scrutinized exchange Wednesday in which Trump acted toward McSally in a way that was widely seen as disrespectful and dismissive.

For her part, McSally shrugged off Trump’s treatment of her.

"Give me a break," McSally told reporters Thursday at an event with Sen. Rick Scott, R-Fla., in Scottsdale. "President Trump will be President Trump, and I'm fighting with him to save the country."...............

like she gonna say anything different lol.

It truly is amazing what desperate folks will simply ignore to attain their goal.

The only disagreement I'd have with the above is that I think we are in the beginning of the Marius and Sulla stage of the downfall of the Roman Empire. There are very driven young men and women taking notes at just how far Trump has pushed us to authoritarianism and away from accepted rule of law. Somewhat luckily in a way, Trump is a moron and doesn't have the ability to push us all the way. However, there are smarter more cunning people coming up after him.

The only disagreement I'd have with the above is that I think we are in the beginning of the Marius and Sulla stage of the downfall of the Roman Empire. There are very driven young men and women taking notes at just how far Trump has pushed us to authoritarianism and away from accepted rule of law. Somewhat luckily in a way, Trump is a moron and doesn't have the ability to push us all the way. However, there are smarter more cunning people coming up after him.

Oh I totally agree. Had he been somewhat competent with the corvid response, we'd be facing a erdogan type authoritarian type government. We still can be. There are a few similarities. Ride the religious right to a narrow victory, gain some economic success or rather in trumps case just ride it. Kill or fire any investigations into your inner circle and consolidate power. I'm hoping his incompetence derails this track. As aye pointed out...doc....2016 touched me everywhere.

What's up with the body double for Melania that he's dragging with him on the campaign trail? Her face isn't even close, and her mannerisms are off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom