Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

He hates windmills because of what Scotland did to him in Aberdeen. ( put a windmill farm just off coast of his gold course where he wanted to build a high rise hotel that wasn't originally planned or okayed).
    That's why he rails on windmills. Scotland got him good. Lol

This is an aside to this discussion, but wind farms could create plenty of US jobs. Many of the same jobs lost in the offshore oil service industry. The house passed an ammendment guaranteeing offshore wind will be built by US vessels, US merchant mariners, and US workers. Please support American workers. Don't let these giant wind projects get overrun by foreigners like the oil field.

Covid in Chief will be holding a superspreader event in the place where Trayvon Martin was murdered in an attempt to trigger BLM protests.

He could speak about standing your ground and bring George Zimmerman up on stage while playing Tom Petty and Susan Collins would express concern. We would still have confirmation of his justice by Thanksgiving.

This is an aside to this discussion, but wind farms could create plenty of US jobs. Many of the same jobs lost in the offshore oil service industry. The house passed an ammendment guaranteeing offshore wind will be built by US vessels, US merchant mariners, and US workers. Please support American workers. Don't let these giant wind projects get overrun by foreigners like the oil field.
    I work in the Port of Indiana. Every day, parts of new windmills are being unloaded. About an hour south you'll find hundreds, if not thousands, of windmills with more going up every day. They're a great alternative to fossil fuels for this latitude where solar isn't as effective. I wish that we were manufacturing them here but they are creating jobs that are probably going to be here for quite a while.

Everyone knows Melania married Donald for his rugged good looks and engaging conversational skills.

If Donald wasn’t Fred Trump’s kid he’d be pumping gas in Jersey right now. I ask people all the time could they see Melania as a convenience store workers wife?

Well then, in the immortal words of Kanye...

Not sure what other thread to put this in

AA1B58FB-2021-4CFD-B5F6-14B2D7D3D4EA.jpeg

He is just as likely to spill state secrets (one he can recall anyway) while in office.

I know as a former president he will be allowed to receive security briefings. If he appears to be untrustworthy, they can be revoked. I think he did that to Obama because he tried to cancel everything Obama did.

I know as a former president he will be allowed to receive security briefings. If he appears to be untrustworthy, they can be revoked. I think he did that to Obama because he tried to cancel everything Obama did.

He didn't do it to Obama but he did do it to a number of people from his administration he accused of spying on him, like John Brennan.

Meanwhile, the Leaker in Chief is revealing intelligence from our allies to Russia in the Oval Office.

This is a sitting President of the United States of America. It's why I ignore all of the low-hanging-fruit stories about Hunter Biden or China-gate or whatever. How anyone can think it is acceptable behavior for a President to say certain states are going to hell is beyond comprehension. If Obama said this about Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Arkansas, the GOP would be going crazy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom