Trump Indictment ( includes NY AG and Fed documents case ) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
Former President D. Trump has been indicted by a New York Grand Jury. There will be much to talk about on this topic because this is just the first step in a lengthy process.
Possibly it is worthy of its own thread here rather than posting about Trump's indictment in already existing threads? :unsure:
This 3/31/23 story might get the ball rolling....

I’m not sure the lawyers are smart enough to challenge the PRA’s constitutionality. So it’s possible nothing comes to pass. But if it’s challenged this court will find lack a of congressional constitutionally enumerated power.
I really don't see how.

If the office of the president creates a document that is a document the president uses to carry out the duties of the president, that document should belong to the office of the president, and not the person sitting in that office.

If you work for ANY company, and you create a work-related document that is used to conduct your company's business, that document belongs to the company. It is not the personal property of the person who typed it up.

I really don't see how.

If the office of the president creates a document that is a document the president uses to carry out the duties of the president, that document should belong to the office of the president, and not the person sitting in that office.

If you work for ANY company, and you create a work-related document that is used to conduct your company's business, that document belongs to the company. It is not the personal property of the person who typed it up.
Exactly this.

It hasn’t been challenged on lack an enumerated power of congress.
Still shoveling specious legal citations and speculations to shill for Trump I see.

Nothing you have said in this thread, in your lame attempt to defend Trump's illegal possession of government documents and then his obstruction of justice to try to keep them, are hinged to legal reality. Everything you have said in your schilling for Trump is unhinged from legal reality.

Your "friend" that's been giving you all this information is lying to you and it would probably be wise for you to reconsider just how much of a "friend" they actually are. I don't know about "friends," but I do know that real friends don't lie to real friends.

Still shoveling specious legal citations and speculations to shill for Trump I see.

Nothing you have said in this thread, in your lame attempt to defend Trump's illegal possession of government documents and then his obstruction of justice to try to keep them, are hinged to legal reality. Everything you have said in your schilling for Trump is unhinged from legal reality.

Your "friend" that's been giving you all this information is lying to you and it would probably be wise for you to reconsider just how much of a "friend" they actually are. I don't know about "friends," but I do know that real friends don't lie to real friends.
So, missed on the Supremes thing. No big deal. Fact is there was a 189 year custom that presidential records belonged to the president. If the PRA is challenged, found to be unconstitutional, and I have yet to hear of an enumerated constitutional power to validate it, then that custom would prevail. Still not convinced the lawyers are smart enough to raise the issue.

So, missed on the Supremes thing. No big deal. Fact is there was a 189 year custom that presidential records belonged to the president. If the PRA is challenged
It has been and it was upheld as constitutional. You keep ignoring that. You've don't it too many times now for it to be considered an honest mistake.

You're making up stuff and ignoring stuff to try to justify Trump's illegal activity. There is none and you either have terrible reading comprehension, aren't paying attention to what people have shown you, or you're being disingenuous.

Only you know which of those is true for you. All of them leave you with no credibility for the things you say. You can keep saying them, but no one who doesn't already agree with you is going to pay attention or believe what you're saying.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom